The NOOBERY Family Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Damn, makes a new person to this game just want to quit! I personally could care less about what one group does.

I would just like to play the game.

DeletedUser

Names

Completely off topic. What a cool name :)

TeaAndScones - excellent

DeletedUser

i thought me and HT (well mainly HT) soughted these noobs out yesterday, one got banned from the forums. Well i say when we can we just keep looting their town etc so they cant grow, whos in with me?

DeletedUser

cragerster, its not worth it. Family towns will arse one day, its inevitable. So what if you take 1,2, maybe even 4 out? they will keep comeing with the noobs, and there will be no end in sight, so you might as well stop trying to get rid of them.:(

DeletedUser

i thought me and HT (well mainly HT) soughted these noobs out yesterday, one got banned from the forums. Well i say when we can we just keep looting their town etc so they cant grow, whos in with me?

*Puts hand up* :D

DeletedUser

cragerster, its not worth it. Family towns will arse one day, its inevitable. So what if you take 1,2, maybe even 4 out? they will keep comeing with the noobs, and there will be no end in sight, so you might as well stop trying to get rid of them.:(

You've got a good point there but if we show a big determination against them it may stop others coming

DeletedUser

You've got a good point there but if we show a big determination against them it may stop others coming

Plus it provides some greater aim of the game (instead of just getting rank #1).. winning means eliminating as many Families as possible.

DeletedUser

guys if you dont like them just duel them and take there money all the time, btw posting you plan on the forums where they can read generally isnt the best idea

DeletedUser

guys if you dont like them just duel them and take there money all the time, btw posting you plan on the forums where they can read generally isnt the best idea

dont worry i wont post my plans to the public eye, i just suggested an idea :D

DeletedUser

thats what i was answering to when you asked your question

Status
Not open for further replies.