P&P Shooting up the saloons: Vineyard vs. the IJ's

DeletedUser

You're knocked out, not everyone else ;)

Jupp I am, thats because IJ always Pass out Builders, and concentrate on duel builders, like myself and BilleA in vineyard, we are both builders, and have had a massive amount of attacks on us..

IJ is so though and attacks builders, next time, try the soldiers and duellers, maybe thats a bit more fun? :cool:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Jupp I am, thats because IJ always Pass out Builders, and concentrate on duel builders, like myself and BilleA in vineyard, we are both builders, and have had a massive amount of attacks on us..

IJ is so though and attacks builders, next time, try the soldiers and duellers, maybe thats a bit more fun? :cool:

They only person who looks like he might be a dueller in my level range is dkblade and he's got 142 loses, as oppose to your 96.

DeletedUser

photoutp.jpg

photouhi.jpg

photoww.jpg

photoyss.jpg

DeletedUser

Sk8erMan,
I would like this thread not to be clogged up with lengthy duel-reports (or mortician stat posts), you have the dueling forum for that. If you read the first post you can see that I won't be posting duel-reports either (although I can make some exceptions). You will also see that I welcome IJ'ers to post duels against me, not everyone else. If that is not respected this thread will probably contain little else, which would be unfortunate.

Please remove the duel-reports and replace them with a comment on what we are discussing instead.

BTW, last night while the illustrious Infractioner duelers gang-banged Vineyard builders, I was left in peace working for six hours while off-line. Not that I am in any way surprised. On the contrary, I expect and am happy that my RL sleep is being respected.. ;)

DeletedUser

BTW, last night while the illustrious Infractioner duelers gang-banged Vineyard builders, I was left in peace working for six hours while off-line. Not that I am in any way surprised. On the contrary, I expect and am happy that my RL sleep is being respected.. ;)
hehe, despite us being 20 levels apart (me being lvl 35, you being lvl 54), I have been hoping for an opportunity to give you a bump in the noggin', but have been unable to find you as anything but asleep every time I visit that town. In fact, I was all over your town last night (the night you claim to have been awake) and early this morn, but you were yet again asleep. So don't mind me if I'm not finding your claims all that credible.

DeletedUser16008

All I can say is nice one D. Saint keep up the good work.... Whatever these guys say here its still good going as one man on a town :cool:

You can actually do about 4 or even 5 duels a day and still have 100% the next if timed right ;)

DeletedUser

Hellstromm,
I assure you I was working between 20.00 and 02.00 yesterday. Now I'm up again, three hours of evangelizing done, three more to go.
The fact that I am unable for you to duel is because of our dueling levels. Yours is simply too low at 46 while mine is presently 85. I'm afraid you have to up it considerably in order to be able to give me that 'bump'.. ;)

Victor Kruger,

Thank you, I will certainly keep it up! Yes, you are right about the number of duels. I am starting to realise that if spread out during the day you can duel more than I thought..

Edit:
I am starting to realise that I will probably see my XP/win rate of 105 decrease. As I spotted him in the Vineyard I dueled Dr. No in a surprisingly close duel for 17 XP, and then El Pacino attacked me giving me 29 XP. Though that is unfortunate, I will have to accept it while trying to make it up against others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New update. 9 duels (7 attacks, 2 defences), resulting in 8 wins and 2 KO's in the last day and a half. I will be up until about 02.30, if any Infractioner want to try his/her luck.
Good night!

D. Saint vs. the Infraction Junctions

DUELS, won/lost: 105 / 24
KO's, inflicted/suffered: 21 / 1
XP, gained/given away: 10857 / 2831
MONEY, taken/lost: $2638 / $216

DeletedUser

D. Saint
However the majoritiy of your town is KO'ed. Do you not care what happens to them at all?

DeletedUser

Upanaotor,
Being knocked out can also sometimes be a benefit. You get to wake up in and camp your opponents town if you like.

However, I do not camp. I duel, sleep for a bit, work for many hours (10 so far today), and I am always available to attack. Perhaps now that the illustrious Infractioner duelers have taken almost everyone else out, they can try to do me? I am not even in full gear.

As far as being knocked out goes, it can be often be a blessing. With those words I go to bed (in RL). D. Saint will be up until after 02:30.

DeletedUser

D.Saint
Its certinaly not a benifit for all dulers and soliders in your town. And people in you town who carry cash wont see it as a benifit. Also it takes an eight hour chunk out of your work day. And finally I can not attack you as my dueling level is two low.

DeletedUser

Another night of peaceful work. Even though I wasn't in full dueling gear, I was left alone working until 02:47.

What somewhat surprises me, fighting supposedly well-organised towns like the IJ's, is that there has never been a single coordinated attempt to knock me out. Sure, a few brave fighters attack me from time to time, and some even win (I am not by any means unbeatable), but the attacks are few and far between.

If I was the IJ sheriff ;), I would gather a posse, send out someone to find out my dueling settings and then have high-level fighters like George Hurst (who has never even tried me in-spite of having 13 levels and much better weapons on me) knock me out.

But instead I get to farm the IJ's with impunity...

DeletedUser

Nice stats, hope your townmates appreciate the sterling job you are doing against the villainous IJ+ savages.
Character name Dueling level Experience Duel
D. Saint 86 316 Duel not possible
BilleA 52 78 Duel not possible for 48 hours
MaGyHcKu 69 197 duel
Mr Jack Daniels 57 113 Is asleep right now
medic11716 48 50 Duel not possible for 48 hours
k-shark 58 120 Duel not possible for 48 hours
dkblade 53 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Josef Svejk 43 15 Duel not possible for 48 hours
August Ray 45 29 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Brillo Slim 36 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
hero710 37 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Redeye Pete 40 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
maverick101 36 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Party Lord Shikimaru 32 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
charliehorse 33 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
TxJay76 35 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Antzu999 32 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Emaline 28 0 Is asleep right now
Pikkie 26 0 Duel not possible
H THE KILLER 24 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
oscimar 25 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
gangsta27 21 0 Duel not possible
asdorris 14 0 Duel not possible
JulioR 11 0 Duel not possible
krofna82 11 0 Duel not possible

And what makes you so special we should consider forming a specific posse to attack you. Whatever you are mister you aint all that

DeletedUser

To be honest, D.Saint, I considered putting a posse out for you, but instead decided to let you continue with your actions, so my folks would stay interested in smacking down that town. As it is, your folks are suffering due to your actions, so why should I get in the way of that?

DeletedUser

As far as we are concerned, this only goes to show the impotence of the IJ's. When someone you can't seem to handle shows up, you resort to the way of fighting familiar to you. Beat up the ones that are no match for you. Which of course is one of the points behind my actions. I didn't take long to get that one proven and confirmed.. So much for the "illustrious duelers".. ;)

I will continue being a thorn in your side for a long, long time.

DeletedUser

When someone you can't seem to handle shows up, you resort to the way of fighting familiar to you. Beat up the ones that are no match for you.

Mate, as far as I'm concerned that seems how MC is fighting me. Except for one dueler around my level that dueled me who had resistance gear and won by about 20 points, the only people that have fought me so far in the past month have all been over level 50, twenty character levels ahead of me with countless skill points more than I have. I'll just throw out the names of those brave duelers that attack people 20 levels lower than them and win by about a whopping 100 points.

Reverend Eastwood
stephen nichols
Boldwin

Those were the only people that have attacked me in the past month besides the resistance dueler that I pointed out. Really brave that the mega alliances can only bring in the people with 80 more skill points out to defeat me by a great margin of 100-200 points right?

DeletedUser15169

Bravo D Saint! Well done and keep up the good work. Personaly the XP does not matter for me at the moment cause I can always find that at a job, but the satisfaction of a well fought duel is always nice, especially when it is against IJ :)

DeletedUser

lol, you're so funny jester dahl. Can't seem to keep your idiotic comments in your pants, as usual.

D. Saint, the funny thing is I'm pretty dang sure, based on the reports I've seen, that I can beat you rather easily. Unfortunately, I am unable to duel you because you've been dueling for xp, thus falling out of my dueling range (I suppose that's one way of avoiding our duelers from kicking your ass).

And for your edumacation, it is not an issue of picking on this or picking on that, it's an issue of dueling those within our range based on the simple fact that we duel a helluva lot, so our dueling motivation stays low, we don't obtain a lot of dueling xp and I, in particular, don't level as quick as others (1000+ duel wins). In this world, in world 10, a huge amount of players have opted to become 0% motivation duelers. Thus, in order to deal with the "real" combatants in world 10, we fight a certain way. If you're somehow narrow-minded enough to think that is cheating, or that we're exploiting the weak in this action, let me make it abundantly clear that:

1. for the most part we are dueling people of equal or higher level than us,
  2. YOU are not dueling everyone, only those you can beat and,
  3. be full aware that many in Mercenary Outpost, the capital to the alliance that adopted your sorry ass of a town, practices the EXACT same thing that IJ does. I.e., 0% motivation dueling.
You, and especially your town, are not threats --- not in the least. The mere fact you keep advertising as if somehow your town is "blessed" to be near us is flattering, but rather silly when you consider the consequences of such. So keep making yourself feel important to compensate for being impotent --- and impractical.

DeletedUser

Shooting up Vineyard Extension.

Betsy vs Vineyard Extension - Since Jan 3 only.

DUELS, won/lost: 21 / 1
KO's, inflicted/suffered: 8 / 0
XP: negligible. (although I did give away 55)
MONEY, taken/lost: $506 / $0