P&P Shooting up the saloons: Vineyard vs. the IJ's

DeletedUser

Lol I attacked you because you had money and I attack people higher than me all the time.

DeletedUser

I see Hellstromm has quit, and Betsy seems to have moved out. Too bad. I will keep shooting up what is left of the IJ's nonetheless.

March 8th
DUELS
, won/lost: 255 / 56
KO's, inflicted/suffered: 63 / 2
XP, gained/given away: 24798 / 10569
MONEY, taken/lost: $8664 / $380

DeletedUser

I see Hellstromm has quit, and Betsy seems to have moved out. Too bad. I will keep shooting up what is left of the IJ's nonetheless.

And looks like mudd666 = BANNED
ir.ufis is gone!

So looks like the towns are getting hit hard!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And now George Hurst has left too, probably dismissed since he hadn't moved in over a week.

Not much left for me to duel in the IJ's any longer.

Edit: In fact, there are only three players in the two Infraction Junctions that I can duel. Worse than I thought, how the mighty have fallen. :)

DeletedUser15169

haha, I was planning on KOing hellstromm, but unfortunately they kicked him out :( I did manage to do enough to take about 1000 HP out of him though :D
Well sad was the slow demise of w10, and I know many other towns will quickly follow :dry:

DeletedUser

I disagree.

World 10 is the third largest world by a fair margin. It's a vivid, active world, hardly dependent on players like Hellstromm or towns like the IJ's. Long live world 10! :)

DeletedUser

Wow for once I have to agree with you :) Not many people left but I'm still here and I'm still fighting :)

DeletedUser

Mind you guys, I hardy think that the IJs is the only towns getting slow, I haven't had an attack made on me in days.

Although I bet that a brave MC 10 levels higher than me with the standard resistance gear will decide to duel me sooner or later.

DeletedUser

Mind you guys, I hardy think that the IJs is the only towns getting slow, I haven't had an attack made on me in days.

Although I bet that a brave MC 10 levels higher than me with the standard resistance gear will decide to duel me sooner or later.

Train robber,
I hardly see any posts at all from you without these constant half-sobbing references to higher-level players dueling you. You are a soldier in W10, toughen up! It's not that hard to beat higher level players when defending as a soldier and you get to be dueled by whomever is in your range, it's the same for all of us. If I could, I would duel you every day (or rather every two days), for no other reason than these complains of yours. And I would love higher level players (10+ would be great!) to come and duel me. But they don't, so I have to go on dueling tours now and then to find them myself. Oh, well..

DeletedUser

Train robber,
I hardly see any posts at all from you without these constant half-sobbing references to higher-level players dueling you. You are a soldier in W10, toughen up! It's not that hard to beat higher level players when defending as a soldier and you get to be dueled by whomever is in your range, it's the same for all of us. If I could, I would duel you every day (or rather every two days), for no other reason than these complains of yours. And I would love higher level players (10+ would be great!) to come and duel me. But they don't, so I have to go on dueling tours now and then to find them myself. Oh, well..

lolc.png

Eh I only complain half the time. What I mean is that It gets annoying when out of all of MC, the only people that duel you are 20 levels higher than you. For example, a level 70 named Boldwin, a good 22 character levels higher than me, just dueled me. He only hit me three times in the entire duel, but because of his weapon all of his hits were over 250 damage. I only hit him two times, but my weapon obviously did considerably less damage.

Like you pointed out, 10 levels isn't always so bad, I put that on my last post since that seems to be the general level of my attackers in the past few weeks, but when it goes all the way to a 20 level margin it gets ridiculous. Right after he hit me, Eastwood, yet another 20+ level margin, hit me again and KO'd me since I had around 200 health points left. This further supports my theory that out of all of MC, the only people with enough guts to duel me are 20 levels higher than me.

You may also point out that it was my fault that I was KOd for not being careful, but I can hardly be online while studying for exams. I would also like to see a duel against you, I bet that you would give me wonderful XP.

DeletedUser

I would also like to see a duel against you, I bet that you would give me wonderful XP.
Sure. ;)

I haven't risen much in dueling levels lately. Why not make an effort to get within my range, you would currently need 84 or 85. Take a chance on that great XP I give, I assure you there will be no need to come and look for it yourself.

DeletedUser16008

No point complaining TTR about the duel lvl you have enabling people well out of your range to come duel you..

Its amusing with all the duelers you have had in that town doing similar to others unable to compete that you now think its unfair and wrong. Wasnt a problem when everyone was having a good time bullying other towns was it ?

Id duel you myself but it wouldn't be fair now would it ? Im not sure if we have dueled in the past but if you were awake when i was there id have dueled you for sure. :)

Actually I happen to disagree with the whole dueling lvl system too but it is what it is.

It wouldnt matter who it was hitting on you MC whoever, its the same for all players with a high duel lvl throughout the game worlds and it takes away their ability vs all those extra points. They want an unfair system to make people feel better that they can get a win thats obvious.

However, saying that I do believe your getting payback for all that dueling on other towns builders etc IJ have done in the past. The world is maturing and players are respeccing to dueling. Its called payback time and im sure there will be plenty more coming for you seeing as the main ones there have quit while ahead before the revenge attacks of respecced builders etc. There will be plenty coming after me also I expect so take heart, your not alone. :D

Youll just have to suck it up like all of us. ;)

DeletedUser

Why not make an effort to get within my range, you would currently need 84 or 85.

If I'm not mistaken it has to be considerably higher than that for us to be in range, if that was true then that would mean you could attack me from over 30 dueling levels apart, which I highly doubt is possible.

No point complaining TTR about the duel lvl you have enabling people well out of your range to come duel you..

I also post wins regularly, I don't just complain. Besides I think it's worth letting know that the only people from MC to duel me in the past weeks are 10 to 20 levels higher than me.

Its amusing with all the duelers you have had in that town doing similar to others unable to compete that you now think its unfair and wrong. Wasnt a problem when everyone was having a good time bullying other towns was it ? I can't control others, I'm talking about myself. I highly doubt that I've ever dueled anyone in this world that was well over 10 levels bellow me.

Id duel you myself but it wouldn't be fair now would it ? Im not sure if we have dueled in the past but if you were awake when i was there id have dueled you for sure. :)
Unfortunately we haven't dueled, but I have dueled DragonflyBG a few fun times in the distant past and have come up with a few close duels.

Actually I happen to disagree with the whole dueling lvl system too but it is what it is. Agreed

It wouldnt matter who it was hitting on you MC whoever, its the same for all players with a high duel lvl throughout the game worlds and it takes away their ability vs all those extra points. They want an unfair system to make people feel better that they can get a win thats obvious. I'm ranked in like the top 100 in duels on world 8 and I'm only in the low 60s, which kind of sucks since most of the people up with me are in the 70s and 80s.

However, saying that I do believe your getting payback for all that dueling on other towns builders etc IJ have done in the past. The world is maturing and players are respeccing to dueling. Its called payback time and im sure there will be plenty more coming for you seeing as the main ones there have quit while ahead before the revenge attacks of respecced builders etc. There will be plenty coming after me also I expect so take heart, your not alone. :D As of now I haven't had any "revenge" attacks on me by respeced workers, all the people 20 levels higher than me that have dueled me are fellows that I've never taken the time to visit.

Youll just have to suck it up like all of us. ;)

DeletedUser16008

Ohhh I,m not saying YOU visited them but probably some of your colleagues such as Hellstromm etc in the past. Being part of a town that hits and preys on any target available of course makes you party to those actions. My town has no restrictions on dueling either btw and never will have.

Being as they have left the game I expect any target available in IJ will do. If it were me looking for payback I wouldnt think twice in hitting anyone in a town where it originally came from and if those responsible had quit then the next best thing is any target available.

Is hitting on workers etc lower or higher lvl than you are even at 20 + lvls a challenge ? no of course not. I do it purely for the cash and duel motive being kept low. Its frightening how fast is rises. :unsure: Also war is war and striking the chain of supply has justifiable merits.

Im sure thats what has been going on of late. Also if your an obvious tactics / dodge dueler unless a player has excessive app/aim and that is very few as im sure you know they would be a bit misguided in attacking you if at a similar level. Whereas higher opponents may well have the points available to attempt it.

I was stupid enough on W9 to get into the top 10 duelers at around lvl 60 also and now im at lvl 81 duel 142 there are very few i can duel at all :sad:

I shant ever make that mistake again :dry:

DeletedUser

If I'm not mistaken it has to be considerably higher than that for us to be in range, if that was true then that would mean you could attack me from over 30 dueling levels apart, which I highly doubt is possible.
You are mistaken. I have just levelled up and have also beaten Erus three times for over 500XP, so my dueling level has risen at least one step since my last post. It is currently 118 and the lowest I can duel is a level 85 for 9 XP.

I will be waiting for you. :)

DeletedUser

I'm still sceptical about that D Saint. Since I started playing I haven't seen a duel against me or me against someone else in a nearly 35 dueling level margin.

What is the character level of the guy who you say you can duel that gives you 9XP?

DeletedUser9470

I'm still sceptical about that D Saint. Since I started playing I haven't seen a duel against me or me against someone else in a nearly 35 dueling level margin.

What is the character level of the guy who you say you can duel that gives you 9XP?

that is true
i can duel rolanddeschain on w1 and there is more than 50 duel levels between us, he gains 10 xp if he wins, i gain 672 xp if i win.
thing is i havent yet won at that level!
yet!
;)

DeletedUser

The character-level is irrelevant. Besides, it's not like there is any mystery to this. The rules state:
How many points are received depends on the dueling level of the opponent.
Experience points = (7 * dueling level of the loser) - (5 * Dueling level of the winner) + 5
The winner receives at least 5 experience points.

7x85 = 595, 5x118 = 590. So in my case 595-590+5 = 10 XP, if I beat someone with a dueling level of 85 (33 levels apart). It probably turns out as 9 after the internal calculation. I couldn't duel a level 84 though, as that would not give a minumum of 5 XP.

The higher your dueling level, the bigger the allowed difference in duleling levels becomes. For example, my World 6 character has a dueling-level of 172. He can duel someone with a dueling-level of 123, 49 levels apart, for 5 XP.