P&P Shooting up the saloons: Vineyard vs. the IJ's

DeletedUser

Since the 27th of November I have conducted my own private war against the Infraction Junctions. The reasons for this I will keep to myself, but I know that I'm not the only one with a dislike towards those towns... ;)

I will use this thread to report on my progress, inspire others to follow my example and to urge any and all Infractioners to try to get back at me. I will normally not bother posting individual duels, though I might do that on occasion. I do however welcome Infractioners to post any duels they may have against me here if they so wish.

My in-game profile always has the latest and most updated statistics, I take great pride in adding every duel, KO, XP and dollar gained or lost/given away, though I am happy to say that I get to update the former much more frequently than the latter. Will I be able to turn the IJ's mortician stats to red or my towns mortician (Vineyard Extension) to green on my own? Of course not. But I will thoroughly enjoy my personal farming of the IJ's nonetheless.

Since I started 38 days ago, always dueling close to full motivation, I have made very good progress. Of course, I won't be able to go through the same number of duels as zero-motivation fighters do, but every win is much sweeter when you reap the full rewards from it. I have been knocked out once, on my very first day when I dueled one too many, but since then the knock-out's have been completely one-sided.

So without any further ado I present my personal dueling statistics against the IJ's, as they stand on January 3rd:

D. Saint vs. the Infraction Junctions

January 3rd
DUELS, won/lost: 97 / 23 (4.2:1)
KO's, inflicted/suffered: 19 / 1 (19:1)
XP, gained/given away: 10267 / 2604 (3.9:1)
MONEY, taken/lost: $2495 / $210 (11.9:1)

January 4th
DUELS, won/lost: 105 / 24
KO's, inflicted/suffered: 21 / 1
XP, gained/given away: 10857 / 2831
MONEY, taken/lost: $2638 / $216

January 8th
DUELS, won/lost: 129 / 24
KO's, inflicted/suffered: 22 / 1
XP, gained/given away: 13171 / 2831
MONEY, taken/lost: $3840 / $216

January 18th
DUELS, won/lost: 150 / 30
KO's, inflicted/suffered: 25 / 1
XP, gained/given away: 15808 / 3949
MONEY, taken/lost: $4680 / $221

January 28th
DUELS, won/lost: 179 / 37
KO's, inflicted/suffered: 30 / 1
XP, gained/given away: 18806 / 5434
MONEY, taken/lost: $5395 / $248

March 8th
DUELS
, won/lost: 255 / 56
KO's, inflicted/suffered: 63 / 2
XP, gained/given away: 24798 / 10569
MONEY, taken/lost: $8664 / $380

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, goody. I can now attack Vineyard Extension with impunity. There was nothing stopping me before, but I have to admit to feeling a slight sense (very slight) of guilt because IJ and IJ2 are not officially at war with Vineyard.
We are at war with a couple of other towns and I was concentrating my dueling efforts there.
But now I can go all out on Vineyard. Yay!

DeletedUser

Please do!
BTW, I can assure you that the Vineyard has always considered itself at war with the IJ's. I would even go as far as saying that it is our raison d'être.. :)
I challenge you to decrease my win ratios against IJ.

DeletedUser

lol, so cute. D. Saint, understand that if you truly wish this venture, we'll go for all residents in that town, not merely you. And, as in times past, we'll pass everyone out, repeatedly, until you agree this is a foolish venture that is only hurting your town, even if it may not have much impact on your stats.

In truth, it might have been a good idea to chat with the rest of your residents first, because your agenda is selfish, and will not better serve your town, especially since I pulled them off your town to focus on other towns, essentially giving your town a long needed break. Shame that you're going to sabotage my courtesies.

Oh, and you're making things up about that town's goal being to fight ours. As all points present (most especially the evidence noted in the mortician's stats), and as my memory serves, your town was the occasional teet for our illustrious duelers to suckle when we weren't in the mood to travel.

DeletedUser

Don't worrry he will be selecting targets he can beat as he always does :D

DeletedUser13388

Hellstromm,dont forget that we can pass IJ out repeatedly,too ;)

DeletedUser

Hellstromm,
I am glad that you find my personal farming of your town "cute". Will you send some of those "illustrious duelers" of yours my way too, and not only try to go for easy pray? I am sure you might even be able to knock me out once in a while if you put some coordination and multi-dueling into it. You will often find me in less thaN full dueling gear, I would welcome it!
Having mortician stats well in the red has some benefits too. It's not like VineyardExtension will be losing any town ranking points..
And it's not like I started this today. My in-game profile has kept tabs on this since the start of December, I am heart-broken that you haven't noticed me prior to this thread.. ;)

Azuk,
Firstly, I find that statement very amusing coming from you, made me laugh quite a bit.. :)
Secondly, I want to win duels, and would be a fool to duel players I know I would lose against. But then again, there are very few IJ'ers within my dueling range that I haven't beaten yet, only two in fact. Then there are some others that I lose to occasionally, but obviously I win most of my duels. Also, since I duel for XP, I avoid the easy pray.

Nashy19,
Since I duel for XP and want to keep my dueling motivation as high as possible, three duels a day sounds about right. I have also been on a shopping trip during that period, lasting a bit over a week, so it's more like 30 days of action. Normally I try to duel 3-4 times a day, sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less. On occasion I lose too, like I did today in a close duel.

Overall, dueling for XP is a slow process, but as I said in my first post, every win is much sweeter when you reap the full rewards from it!

DeletedUser

Will you send some of those "illustrious duelers" of yours my way too, and not only try to go for easy pray?

I want to win duels, and would be a fool to duel players I know I would lose against.
You infer IJ only goes for "easy prey" yet you as an honourable fighter won`t duel anyone who might possibly beat you. -Could you clarify that for me as it sure sounds like you only attack easy prey........or are some of our builders /adventurers a real challenge for you?

DeletedUser

godsarseii,
I suggest you re-read my post. I like to duel players that can give me good XP, which most of the times (though not always) means they are quite strong and close to or above myself in level. I do lose some duels against such players, a risk I am more than willing to take. The players I haven't beaten yet (2), I try now and again as I close the gap in levels between them and me. I hope (and expect) to be able to beat all IJ'ers sooner or later.

When it comes to workers there is only one I have dueled, the Ace of Spades. I think we have fought three times, and I have actually lost once. The only adventurer I duel frequently would be Sluffo, and it's not my fault he seems to be a not-so-good fighter (attacking or defending) while giving good XP.

The vast majority of my duels are against fellow soldiers, I try anyone who gives me 70+ XP.

Edit: Among the top 150 ranked duelers, I have only found one with a higher XP/win ratio than I. Although that measurement has its limits, it gives some indication as to what kinds of players I duel.

DeletedUser

Shooting up the saloons - world stats

Statistics of the town VineyardExtension MC
All duels
Duels won1500
Duels lost2083
Difference-583
Passed-out opponents134
Passed-out members233

Statistics of the town Infraction Junction
All duels
Duels won8233
Duels lost3948
Difference4285
Passed-out opponents864
Passed-out members406

Statistics of the town Infraction Junction2
All duels
Duels won7275
Duels lost4485
Difference2790
Passed-out opponents692
Passed-out members450

Records of IJs and Vineyards morticians

DeletedUser

upanator,
Yes, I believe all are aware of the fact that VineyardExtension's mortician stats are in the red while the IJ's are in the green, I have myself pointed that out. And I do not expect that to change any-time soon, if ever.

However, the red stats can work to our benefit. Your see, your zero-motivation res-build duelers can come and duel there hearts out if they wish, it will make no difference at all to VineyardExtension's town ranking dueling points, they will stay at zero. We have little to lose.

But in time perhaps more duelers like myself will join us.VineyardExtension, with its membership in Fort Free Tibet, is the prefect base for players who for one reason or another wants to fight the Infraction Junctions. If that happens you would have a lot to lose

DeletedUser

upanator,
We have little to lose.

But in time perhaps more duelers like myself will join us, in which case you have a lot to lose.

You have little to lose. Execpt you dignity. Imagine what it would be like if your town was the first to 1000 passed out members. Wouldn't that be just a little embarrising? Also you said maybe more duelers would join? If you have no duel points I doubt it.

DeletedUser

upanator,
I would argue that exactly the same could be said about the dueling stats I am achieving against your town. Which is the topic of this thread.

DeletedUser

Were is your proof? we still have heaps of dueling points and green morticans

DeletedUser

Proof? :)

Well, you can question my word all you like, but I can assure you that I faithfully register every duel, KO, XP and dollar, win or lose. Today for example, I have added two duels to my in-game profile since the start of this thread. You can look it up, compare it to the first post in this thread if you like, and work out what has happened. Then you could follow my dueling ranking too, to see if it matches.

But as far as me changing your mortician stats into red on my own, that is of course ridiculous and has never been my intention.

DeletedUser

Sorry I do not question your word merly the fact you could change our duel points and stats,

DeletedUser

Oh Noes!
D.saint, you left none in IJ or IJ2 for me to duel, I know have to wait 48h on everyone :(

Who did that besides you ?

DeletedUser

As long as the duelers are near my level and give me a fair fight, I say:​

Bring it on!