P&P sad/silly/or just lame profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yes and we need your blessing on it - start a petition to bring OAN back on w13!

DeletedUser

i am ignorant.... LOL, how is it sat up there in the ivory tower?

and as for Sam Raimi - i dont like horror films and i wouldnt consider any of his work both as a director or a producer to be classic and its all pretty much throw away as are most 'modern' films.

As for Ted Raimi - not exactly Royal Shakespeare Company material, is he?

And as for Joseph LoDuca - not exactly in the same league as Bernard Herrmann is he?

So yeah I think when compared to the likes of Alfred Hitchcock, Cary Grant & Bernard Herrmann - they are very much lame.

Now when you have quite finished watching rubbish horror films and Xena Warrior Princess let me know and I will direct you to some good films with GREAT directors, actors and composers.

DeletedUser

Why are you digging that hole deeper?
Dunno on what criteria Spiderman is horror.
Oh, perhaps Spartacus is also horror?

Or perhaps someone is filled with prejudices and knows - nothing. :)
Hitch... Hehe, well... Maybe I rename myself into Rebecca then to please you... Nah. Not my style of behavior. :)
I'm rather a character from a 6seasons serie you marked as a lame thing unlike millions that enjoyed it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are you digging that hole deeper?
Dunno on what criteria Spiderman is horror.
Oh, perhaps Spartacus is also horror?

Or perhaps someone is filled with prejudices and knows - nothing. :)
Hitch... Hehe, well... Maybe I rename myself into Rebecca then to please you... Nah. Not my style of behavior. :)

LOL yeah he directed Spiderman, how many awards did he pick up for those? they are not CLASSICS, if you think anything done by the 3 people you have mentioned will be remembered along with the true greats of cinema in 50years time you are very ignorant when it comes to what makes great cinema.

No prejudices, throw away tv and cinema serves a purpose to entertain for for an hour and a half, just dont try and hold it up as some beacon of greatness. it has no depth hence you watch it once and dont think about it again.

You tried to argue your profile wasnt lame because it is related to those 3 men, I have told you its still lame. this is a subjective thread.

P.S. I would prefer you were calling yourself Marion Crane or Miriam.

DeletedUser

Kofi, so it has to be classic in order not to be lame.
Man, if you could just lower that criteria a bit, perhaps you'd look more normal. :)

the back-up plan, that's a great movie
I prefer some others... With Robert De Niro, of course. :razz:

DeletedUser

Kofi, so it has to be classic in order not to be lame.
Man, if you could just lower that criteria a bit, perhaps you'd look more normal. :)

lol, no im not saying that at all, there are many levels upon which i choose to mock profiles.

your profile just fails on all levels.

oh and the only reason classics got brought into this is because I was destorying your arguement as to why your profile is not lame.

as i said all subjective.

oh and normal is boring.

DeletedUser

yea yea, when it comes to someone who says you sit on two chairs, then that one fails in everything.
but honestly - when it comes from you, i take it as a compliment. :)

DeletedUser

I took away the P&P threads a while ago, but have decided to re-add the tag due to the thread's progression. Please keep the P&P clean. Thank you.

DeletedUser

yes and we need your blessing on it - start a petition to bring OAN back on w13!

Oan is back on 13, in the town in which he started, go look him up. Just for the record, it required no petition. I'll see what I can do about getting him to take away your last remaining fort, k?

My profile reflects my feelings. Our town will not be held hostage by any town, no if's and's or buts. You attack our forts, you are considered hostile & there for on the duel list.

Unlike you Joxer who has made a lame profile, then started this thread with the sole intention of drawing attention to yourself. Just like some animals who do not know the difference between good attention & bad attention, neither do you.

DeletedUser14006

Haha, I never realised it was Joxer himself that started this thread, what a goof :D

DeletedUser28121

seriously, berkie, i can now see why u are playing the west.... with that abusive and petty personality i cannot imagine u having any friends in real life.... wait uh, maybe ur neighbors with mister D here and another champion flamer TJ.... what a merry bunch that would constitute :p
that aside, i want u to know that I adore u regardless of your shortcomings:laugh:

DeletedUser22575

...and another champion flamer TJ....

Why thank you Blackfyre. Its always nice when others not only take note of but appreciate the talents of others. :laugh:

So I would be remiss if I did not tell you how much I appreciate your kind remarks. :)

TJ

DeletedUser

Um... Well... I remember "I hate pure HP fighters" on your acc. Former acc. But IIRC it's removed from the profile. And it's neither sad, silly or lame.
However, if you need a suggestion what to put on your profile... The "babies" statement from Brisco would do the trick. At least in the "silly" category. ;)

DeletedUser28121

nothing about me :(
(if this is related to my post)

deep apologies, gaga, but you are not included because I don't know you... From what I hear you are quite controversial, but I guess that is supposed to be your forte:D Oddly, enough Joxer has many word of praise regarding you, so I am puzzled:unsure:

PS: tuttle , get a life and stop stalking me and commenting on every little thing I happen to write here... Or try to do so without giving the impression that u inhabit this virtual space....:mad:

DeletedUser22685

PS: tuttle , get a life and stop stalking me and commenting on every little thing I happen to write here... Or try to do so without giving the impression that u inhabit this virtual space....:mad:
I think he's entitled to respond to you calling him a flamer or whatever you called him? Even Joxer will back that up and he's the one you're supposed to be supporting, so think about things before you type them. Also, I'm afraid I don't understand your last sentence. He does inhabit this virtual space...

DeletedUser

seriously, berkie, i can now see why u are playing the west.... with that abusive and petty personality i cannot imagine u having any friends in real life.... wait uh, maybe ur neighbors with mister D here and another champion flamer TJ.... what a merry bunch that would constitute :p
that aside, i want u to know that I adore u regardless of your shortcomings:laugh:

Seriously Black, I can see why you choose Joxer as your mentor, you are a noob like him. Are you 14 years old as well? And who is mister D?? I see no posts in this thread from him, is he one of your imaginary friends or imaginary enemies?
TJ is my next door neighbor. We strategically sit & plot flame wars against know it all noobs.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.