P&P sad/silly/or just lame profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22575

damn...
@ Victor Kruger and TJ Tuttle

I apologize sincerely to both of you since it seems I struck a nerve. I didn't realize that this game was your whole social life. I would be pissed of as well if I had a big mouth like JoxerTM:laugh: crapping around and interfering with my quality time with my only posse...

Get a life...

@ elreino: whatever, dude...
@ JoxerTM: u rule man, i'm gonna check this forum regularly from now, it's a shame u can't read their posts... please unblock them so we can have a laugh together on their account over a pint...

Good idea.

Have him unblock us and we can all laugh together over his crying over key 3 while he is not busy bouncing you on his knee. :laugh:

DeletedUser

I would be pissed of as well if I had a big mouth like JoxerTM
Lemme check in the mirror... Yep, pretty big mouth there. :D

please unblock them...
And read the same egotripping crap all over again? Puh-lease. There are quality posters on this forum that post things you can learn from. I really don't care for useless ones. ;)

Besides... What's this offtopicing? The thread title is sad/silly/lame profiles. Right? And I really don't need to pump my spamcounter higher like some others. Nor am some anonymous who needs some attention. 2000+ posts are up there already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22575

Lemme check in the mirror... Yep, pretty big mouth there. :D

And read the same egotripping crap all over again? Puh-lease. There are quality posters on this forum that post things you can learn from. I really don't care for useless ones. ;)

Yes there is..and he should start by skipping yours.

Isn't it about time for you to squeeze that quest duel button and ko yourself again.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Your kidding right?

Just like w12 has one:
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=35213

I'm starting it here. Why? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this today:

17315762.png

ROTFL
Never heard of this player nor his town before (that's Finland, right?) and he states me as a reason for dueling players? But I don't do duels at all on w13 for god's sake... :)

If you really have no idea who the person is that has listed you and your town in his profile then it is clearly time you step down as Town diplomat:Cro Beer. You have failed to to your job as town diplomat for the town of Cro Beer. The fact that you are claiming to be unaware of the situation borderlines gross incompetence.

Your town members know who El Reino is and why he is here attacking your town. I can only assume that while you hide behind a quest duel constantly in a ko'ed state, that you have little or no communication with the rest of your town as they have been constantly attacked for the past few days.

Here is why I think that you might not be telling us the the truth;

From your town member jvas01 after he attacked Will Worker from the town of OsastoTörni. The same town as El Reino.

You sold yourself to unghinged and other workerkiller towns. Thus, expect no mercy from our side. When we didn't duel workers you thought it was unhinged and others who are stopping us. That was never true. We didn't kill workers because we don't duel defenseless players.
And instead of breaking your alliance with them, you're helping them. You're building their town, you're building their forts.
Call them now to help you - if they can. :)
We won't stop because we're disgusted by workers who help workerkiller towns.

How could the towns diplomat be unaware of something like this?

Here you are talking about the same situation and adding your own input in another thread.

Town diplomat:Cro Beer
JoxerTM

yes, cro beer changed. reasons? 1.29 duel system change + workers that help workerkiller towns. you enjoyed peace - you sold yourselves to those towns and they didn't touch you because you were "theirs" and we didn't touch you because we didn't duel workers.
now expect no mercy. just continue building their forts and towns if that's your life wish. but remember that we're lurking around. and that those builderkiller towns you're helping - can't help you.

Want an example? Check Sandmans Saloon fort - who owns it. And it's description says this:

Thank you Crafty Carpenter builder
from the town Dolls House
and all of the others that have
contributed to this fort

It was my order to KO Crafty Carpenter as fast as possible wherever he is, and then I just removed town's nonworkerkilling rule completely.
Are you sure it is me who is on the dark side in this? Are you sure it's me who doesn't have a constant principle? Are you sure it's me who plays a chaotic style and not lawful? I'd say no.

Your actions and remarks along with Jvaso1 are the reason your town and its allies
have been under constant attack. I know you prefer being in a constant state of KO,
as town diplomat you might take into consideration that the rest of your town members may not.

DeletedUser16008

In all honesty Sandman who can take seriously someone who hides under constant KO since the beginning and calls themself any kind of diplomat let alone leader ?

May as well be townless imo, not much point in playing a game while hiding all the time behind a convenient loophole.. I remember another player of similar ilk who ruined his town by showing them the way to this style of play all the time.

Ive played against many a good leader/town/alliance and without fail ALL the good ones no matter if they are soldier builder dueler or adventurer do not hide behind a KO all of the time.. sometimes maybe to get things done but not ALL the time... How do you expect your members to suck up the pain of being dueled all the time when the leader is safe under quest KO 24/7 ? im not saying doing it is a biggie and i use it when i wish to get a specific thing done and its my only option but 24/7 ? naa whats the point people have no respect for for cowards.. id rather follow a builder leader willing to share in the pain of a town than a hider any day.

And yes i include any fort fighting towns that do it as a matter of convenience to avoid being dueled while using the excuse to do forts and pawn the rest with ridiculous hp etc its a loophole that id rather see closed and wish a quest KO sent you back to the hotel just like an NPC with no KO bonus. That would upset a good number of abusers of this current loophole & allowing it to continue now players have to track others is just plain wrong and needs addressing, its not in the spirit of the game nor any resemblance to the west its a loophole just being abused far too much now as a matter of play style.

DeletedUser

I agree

In all honesty Sandman who can take seriously someone who hides under constant KO since the beginning and calls themself any kind of diplomat let alone leader ?

May as well be townless imo, not much point in playing a game while hiding all the time behind a convenient loophole.. I remember another player of similar ilk who ruined his town by showing them the way to this style of play all the time.

Ive played against many a good leader/town/alliance and without fail ALL the good ones no matter if they are soldier builder dueler or adventurer do not hide behind a KO all of the time.. sometimes maybe to get things done but not ALL the time... How do you expect your members to suck up the pain of being dueled all the time when the leader is safe under quest KO 24/7 ? im not saying doing it is a biggie and i use it when i wish to get a specific thing done and its my only option but 24/7 ? naa whats the point people have no respect for for cowards.. id rather follow a builder leader willing to share in the pain of a town than a hider any day.

And yes i include any fort fighting towns that do it as a matter of convenience to avoid being dueled while using the excuse to do forts and pawn the rest with ridiculous hp etc its a loophole that id rather see closed and wish a quest KO sent you back to the hotel just like an NPC with no KO bonus. That would upset a good number of abusers of this current loophole & allowing it to continue now players have to track others is just plain wrong and needs addressing, its not in the spirit of the game nor any resemblance to the west its a loophole just being abused far too much now as a matter of play style.

I agree, just cant see playing the game hiding from duels and abandoning fort battles If I do not agree with the calls being made by the person leading the battle. Joxer is a legend in his own mind. ;) I really don't care how someone chooses to play the game, but if you are going to come to the forum to bash other for how they choose to play you have to be ready for others to do the same.

BTW to remain on topic JoxerTM your profile has the lame meter pegged :)

DeletedUser

If you really have no idea who the person is that has listed you and your town in his profile then it is clearly time you step down as Town diplomat:Cro Beer. You have failed to to your job as town diplomat for the town of Cro Beer. The fact that you are claiming to be unaware of the situation borderlines gross incompetence.
Right person came to lecture me. Dunno should I laugh or cry on this tragicomic essay that came from another anonymous. Lemme guess, you're also from the town unhinged or you're allied with them. Learn one thing honey, I never failed. My town does not negotiate with unhinged nor it's satelliets. Nor it's advocates. Nor ever will. A town full of newbies, and that includes me, is a thorn in your side. That is not a failure. That is success.
Oh, and I've reported that post. Save your arrogance and insulting for someone else. And somewhere else, for all I care. :)
The thread title is sad/silly/lame profiles, it is not let's insult JoxerTM.

That aside, will you please stop with the offtopic spam? Also mods, will you please clean this thread up? Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser22685

I found a couple.

JoxerTM said:
TROLLOPS:
Joxer the Mighty,
Master of virility,
Every woman wants him
Je's so sexy it's a sin
If you want a special tryst
He's the man you can't resist
By every measure he's a prize

JOXER:
Just check out my shoe size!
Ha-ha!

TROLLOPS:
Joxer the Mighty,
Captain of debauchery,
Never seems to get enough
Of our tantalizing stuff
If you need some company,
With Joxer there's a guarantee

JOXER:
Of the highest potency!

TROLLOP:
Heck, I'd even work for free!

LEAH:
Take your filthy hands off me!

ALL:
He's Joxer—
Joxer the Mighty!

CRO Beer said:
No workerkiller town can get a pass here. Our workers made shops, so go build your own shops or pay 4xPrice.
Workerkiller towns are:
The Shadow City
The Bandits
Seeley Creek
Unhinged
The Slaughter House

We keep the track of your members, so don't think you'll get the pass by leaving your precious workerkiller townmates prior to asking for a pass.

Strategy change:
We now kill workers. Especially sold souls workers that help building forts for the upper 5 towns.

And FYI, I don't think *SandMan* is an anonymous Joxer, wouldn't it make sense if he was *SandMan*, founder of unhinged? :hmf:

DeletedUser

I give up. TJ, u are unwell. go get help.

TJ Tuttle is Not Well !!! in fact he is Down right Xrazy!!!!!!! But that's why we love him soooooo *cuddles* w/TJ

Now if you really want to see a guy that is unWell look up a profile for a guy named
-mith- that is a guy who needs a few Green pills :p

TJ do you think -mith- even reads these forums anymore? !!

DeletedUser22575

TJ Tuttle is Not Well !!! in fact he is Down right Xrazy!!!!!!! But that's why we love him soooooo *cuddles* w/TJ

Now if you really want to see a guy that is unWell look up a profile for a guy named
-mith- that is a guy who needs a few Green pills :p

TJ do you think -mith- even reads these forums anymore? !!

He pretends to. In actuality someone else has to read them to him.

DeletedUser

That aside, will you please stop with the offtopic spam? Also mods, will you please clean this thread up? Thanks in advance.
This thread is clearly P&P (politics & propaganda) and thus all posts so far on this thread are on-topic. I have since changed the prefix to accommodate the obvious status of this thread. Play nice everyone. Well, as nice as P&P rules let you stretch it, hehe.

DeletedUser26398

as Hellstromm this is a game and play well there is no rule that make the workers protected so please don't tell me any thing about that I am a worker dueler and also I am a worker so hope to see all of your workers full of cash to take it ;)

nothing personal but I need cash

DeletedUser26398

Joxer is the Greatest player I ever see and a good friend to me if he dueled workers so what ??

camp his town as you want as you want he at least I have some reports from your towns that you dueled me when I was a pure builder so don't take that you are an honorable duelers

DeletedUser

Joxer is the Greatest player I ever see
This is not true. Perhaps the greatest player on .net worlds is Elmyr. However, I didn't have the honor to play any world he's playing.
But thanks. :)

As for camping... I'll say only baaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Does anyone really care about duels on w13 anyway? If yes... Hey, I'm a newbie in this game you should be able to sell any story to me. Any. Anything at all.
You don't need to be a con artist wen it comes to a newb. And if I, an utter newb, doesn't care for duels despite your stories about successful camping, then... What's goin' on? :)

But ontopic...

Lately I've seen pretty much profiles "PURE FORT FIGHTER".
Ok, great, but... Will someopne please explain what does that mean? I'm alljobs build on w13... Should I put on my profile "pure fort fighter" since I'm going to many fort fights? I mean... I'm not "pure". Or am I missing something? I've seen pure whatever useless skill like FMS character saying he's pure fort fighter.

Will someone please explain to me why "pure fort fighter" profiles are not sad/silly/lame and what does that statement in the profile mean?
No examples and screenshots of course. You can find such profiles easily yourself.

Deleted User - 1693871

T Perhaps the greatest player on .net worlds is Elmyr. However, I didn't have the honor to play any world he's playing.

Come join World 11 then - we fight alongside him in battles there most days.

DeletedUser26398

yep I fought with Elmer a lot in world 11 I was with him in the same town :D Felicity maybe you don't remember me I was level 62 soldier ;)

but I remember you we one too many fights against black towns

DeletedUser22685

But ontopic...

Lately I've seen pretty much profiles "PURE FORT FIGHTER".
Ok, great, but... Will someopne please explain what does that mean? I'm alljobs build on w13... Should I put on my profile "pure fort fighter" since I'm going to many fort fights? I mean... I'm not "pure". Or am I missing something? I've seen pure whatever useless skill like FMS character saying he's pure fort fighter.

Will someone please explain to me why "pure fort fighter" profiles are not sad/silly/lame and what does that statement in the profile mean?
No examples and screenshots of course. You can find such profiles easily yourself.
I thought it was obvious... They have all their skills put in areas to help them in fort battles.

This is what happens when you KO psychotic players at the ghost town...

psychotic.png

Status
Not open for further replies.