Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just like w12 has one:
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=35213

I'm starting it here. Why? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this today:

17315762.png

ROTFL
Never heard of this player nor his town before (that's Finland, right?) and he states me as a reason for dueling players? But I don't do duels at all on w13 for god's sake... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now it's even more mystery... It was SISU who started attacking our forts, not vice versa... Are you suggesting it was me who made SISU enemies? Never would have thought that. I mean... For all I know, I've never gave them a reason for being hostile. And why would I? They have some awsome fort fighters there. Napole for example, in forts he simply rocks. It's logical that I'd do something to get allied with them, not to make them enemies, right? Dunno... Really... This whole server is kinda odd. Totally different from w12.

EDIT:
Another one, but this one is on the fort and not on the player:

46780955.png

Man... What are they talking about?!

DeletedUser27813

Joxer who are you to comment on lame profiles.

although you are an expert on lame profiles you have one

Joxer's profile

Joxer The Mighty (bordello version)

TROLLOPS:
Joxer the Mighty,
Master of virility,
Every woman wants him
Je's so sexy it's a sin
If you want a special tryst
He's the man you can't resist
By every measure he's a prize

JOXER:
Just check out my shoe size!
Ha-ha!

TROLLOPS:
Joxer the Mighty,
Captain of debauchery,
Never seems to get enough
Of our tantalizing stuff
If you need some company,
With Joxer there's a guarantee

JOXER:
Of the highest potency!

TROLLOP:
Heck, I'd even work for free!

LEAH:
Take your filthy hands off me!

ALL:
He's Joxer—
Joxer the Mighty!

DeletedUser27813

Now it's even more mystery... It was SISU who started attacking our forts, not vice versa... Are you suggesting it was me who made SISU enemies? Never would have thought that. I mean... For all I know, I've never gave them a reason for being hostile. And why would I? They have some awsome fort fighters there. Napole for example, in forts he simply rocks. It's logical that I'd do something to get allied with them, not to make them enemies, right? Dunno... Really... This whole server is kinda odd. Totally different from w12.

the only thing odd is that you dont know why EL Reino is dueling your town and allies.

Give you a hint .......

Joxer you told your town to duel their workers, or did you already forget?

Why do you think he has been camping your town?

DeletedUser26398

When Joxer wrote in his profile he wrote about him self not about another players also any one have free choices to type any think but Joxer want to know what he did for that player One Eye don't forget that this is a game my friend OK ;)
and this is a democracy game so we can talk what ever we want so Joxer have the right to ask why that player wrote his name in his profile

DeletedUser26398

also about dueling workers I think it is a good thing I am a worker and any one welcome to duel me there is nothing get me angry if any one do that

DeletedUser

the wolf canyon profile is from when golden nugget attempted 3 multis and didnt have more than a dozen attackers at any battle

altho that was weeks ago, probably forgotten about like towns that attack towns still on their alliance town list...

DeletedUser22575

Just like w12 has one:
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=35213

I'm starting it here. Why? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this today:

17315762.png

ROTFL
Never heard of this player nor his town before (that's Finland, right?) and he states me as a reason for dueling players? But I don't do duels at all on w13 for god's sake... :)

he probable read some of your forum posts. that would be enough to do it right there. :laugh:

DeletedUser16008

Probably hes referring to the "mouth" either that or he believes as do I that actually Cro Beer is a terrible excuse for a drink :D

DeletedUser

I attacked your builder? Me?
Whatta joke. :)
I attacked no player on this world. I don't even remember last time I did a duel... And someone attacked me...
I've attacked some forts though. :)

But please for the sake of everyone else, do post a report me attacking anyone at all, doesn't have to be a builder, doesn't have to be "yours". I'm sure you're keeping it. You know the one that looks like this:
[report=12027083c2543797bd]Duel: JoxerTM vs. MisterGadilf[/report] - (this is from w12 since I don't have something like this on w13)
:)

DeletedUser28121

@ TJ Tuttle and VIctor Kruger

u guys are annoying with your constant jabs directed at Joxer. I, for one, am kinda bored and tired of u constantly commenting simply to mock him. U are on his block list so he is safe from your ranting, I am not. Get a life or get a room, I don't care, just stop polluting.

@el reino: u just wait until I respecc :)

DeletedUser

I know that you haven´t attacked anyone in w13. But you told your duelers to attack builders. So I camp in CRO Beer.

@Blackfyre: I don´t care.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Not quite. First I didn't tell my duelers. Most of my duelers are fort fighters. Duels is something they don't care for.
I did tell other classes who do duels to spread dueling onto builders. But not just any builders. Just builders that build forts for builderkiller towns. :)
Do your builders help builderkiller towns? :)

And even this doesn't explain illogical adding ME on your profile. As I've said in the first post here - I've never heard about you before, never seen you and never talked to you. :)
So please, find another reason on the profile. For example why not just write - "I luuv campin'". Or perhaps "I worked 4 months for builderkiller towns, but now I pretend publically that I'm a saint". :)

DeletedUser16008

u guys are annoying with your constant jabs directed at Joxer. I, for one, am kinda bored and tired of u constantly commenting simply to mock him. U are on his block list so he is safe from your ranting, I am not. Get a life or get a room, I don't care, just stop polluting.

Block me then because quite frankly im bored of his trolling and so are an awful lot of others..hes on every thread like a rash and constantly pulls them off topic, gives false info so no after his attempts to call everyone not doing things his way cheats etc and him having been on this game for a matter of months, claiming to know it all and becoming a total hypocrite I'll be posting what I wish and if hes niave enough to block and have no defense youll have to put up with it, you can always do the same as him.

Get your chicken yellow leader to come out of quest KO if your going to declare war then tell your master to lead from the front not the back or under the covers of a hotel...

Quest Hider + big mouth + Hippocratic statements = Bad Leader = lost forts = ruined mortician = doomed town

Fine to talk the talk ... but do you walk the walk ? If you don't then its best to keep any opinion about who and what to attack or duel firmly to oneself. Otherwise youll have to deal with the fall out of those statements, in Joxters case hes a simple coward all talk and absolutely no substance. Cant abide people that sound off and expect others to fight in their place, you don't like it tough luck.

Even better still why dont you just come on over in game and do something about it or are you another one of those KO hiders or just a very bad dueler ?:p

Id change your town name to Cro Fear after your yellow leader if I were you ;)

DeletedUser22575

Blackfyre your a Cro Beer member.

Let your daddy fight his own battles or stick it in your ear one or the other. Your choice :laugh:

DeletedUser28121

damn...
@ Victor Kruger and TJ Tuttle

I apologize sincerely to both of you since it seems I struck a nerve. I didn't realize that this game was your whole social life. I would be pissed of as well if I had a big mouth like JoxerTM:laugh: crapping around and interfering with my quality time with my only posse...

Get a life...

@ elreino: whatever, dude...
@ JoxerTM: u rule man, i'm gonna check this forum regularly from now, it's a shame u can't read their posts... please unblock them so we can have a laugh together on their account over a pint...

Status
Not open for further replies.