P&P sad/silly/or just lame profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22685

No, I don't believe you do. Where did I say that? Quite the oposite, I think your 2,543 posts are quite enough for a number of people here. Hmm, it sure looks like you're talking about yourself unless internet speak has evolved overnight.

DeletedUser15491

my profile by far is the best!! it has so many lines i can't add anymore thing to it! :D

DeletedUser22685

If it's not silly, sad or lame it doesn't belong here. If it takes up the whole box it must be rather silly though :p

DeletedUser

Here you go Joxer

Attachments

• joxer1.bmp
    264.6 KB · Views: 28
  • joxer2.bmp
    256.2 KB · Views: 3
  • joxer3.bmp
    200.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But the rest of us are not. Besides, it was Joxer who asked for a picture, correct? (look 2 pages back, his disagreement with Kofi) It was also Joxer that started this stupid thread just so that he could increase his "spam counter"
New target, nah, we like the old one. :p

DeletedUser16008

DeletedUser

Kofi pretty please... I'm actually tired of replying to your useless offtopic insulting spam all over this board.
Not only that, I'm tired of getting warned for my replies to your spams and tired of my replies being deleted while your useless spam stays.
It's been a while since my ignorelist got an entry, time to update it.

DeletedUser

lol, got no idea what you are talking about... but you cant see this so i dont care. even when i was clearly talking about you and not to you, you felt the need to post. you seem to have this complex of setting yourself up to be lambasted and then the second it happens crying foul and blocking people.

i have never insulted you, apart from saying your 'a know it all know nothing' and well the mods seemed happy to leave that comment and it seems to have upset you a litte :(

now we can go our seperate ways, please no one quote this.

Deleted User - 1278415

Closing thread as I havent seen any sad silly lame profile other than Joxer's being posted and then off topic discussion of a spam counter.

According to the rule book on P&P:
P&P is NOT an excuse for going off-topic and spam, neither shall no longer be tolerated.

~CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.