P&P sad/silly/or just lame profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

why joxer has requested to see a pic of his own profile is beyond me.

i have quoted the whole thing and discussed it at length with joxer in this very thread.

ahhh well i think we have all given him enough attention now; job done hey jox!

DeletedUser

why joxer has requested to see a pic of his own profile is beyond me.
If you say something is sad/silly/lame here, please provide a pic so everyone can see the sadness/sillyness/lameness. Or don't bother to post (spam) anything at all - profiles are changing and without a pic, there is no way of telling what was silly/sad/lame on a profile.

Shorter version? No pic = no proof.

DeletedUser

Joxer who are you to comment on lame profiles.

although you are an expert on lame profiles you have one

Joxer's profile

Joxer The Mighty (bordello version)

TROLLOPS:
Joxer the Mighty,
Master of virility,
Every woman wants him
Je's so sexy it's a sin
If you want a special tryst
He's the man you can't resist
By every measure he's a prize

JOXER:
Just check out my shoe size!
Ha-ha!

TROLLOPS:
Joxer the Mighty,
Captain of debauchery,
Never seems to get enough
Of our tantalizing stuff
If you need some company,
With Joxer there's a guarantee

JOXER:
Of the highest potency!

TROLLOP:
Heck, I'd even work for free!

LEAH:
Take your filthy hands off me!

ALL:
He's Joxer—
Joxer the Mighty!

so one eye shooter has quoted it and I have in this thread twice.

does it exist now? :blink:

DeletedUser

1. That's not a pic.
2. That's definetly not my complete profile.
3. one eye shooter? who's that? how about checking my sig from time to time?
4. Summing points 1+2+3 means - no, it doesn't exist

DeletedUser

1) at what point did i say it was a picture?
2) i dont care
3) you blocked him, you know exactly who he is
4) why do you have to be so difficult about everything? honestly its boring, even a light ribbing has to be done 'joxers way' all you do is spend your time moaning and chastising everyone and anything because it does not suit 'joxers game or the way joxer would do it'.

lighten up, laugh it off and move on.

more people have said your profile is lame than anyone elses in this thread.... everyone can just not appreciate the works of Sami Raimi, Joseph LoDuca & Ted Raimi :blink: see we have been over this.

DeletedUser

Kofi, you're pathetic. Seriously.

My profile consists of four parts. The date I've started on w13, my nationality, my town and lyrics from 6season TV series millions ppl watched and enjoyed.

Not only that there is no pic of my profile in this thread, you failed to say why my profile is lame. You failed even more than your pathetic alliance members.
This is a thread about the profile. The profile. It's not about tv series. Please read the thread title once again to check if it's about profiles or tv series.
I just love how you make my spamcounter increase. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am pathetic? pot calling the kettle there.

please re read pages 6 & 7 where you put an arguement forward as to why your profile was not lame and i countered it.

i think xena is lame therefore i think your profile is lame. simples. i dont care what you think about my opinion of your profile, you started a thread about lame profiles, yours has been singled at as lame. as i said, lighten up, laugh it off, move on.

DeletedUser

I refuse to reread anything that was (ab)used by me to increase my spamcounter.
I refuse to lighten up, I refuse to laugh, I refuse to move on. :)

And you may think whatever you want on xena. xena is not my nick nor will ever be. Again, you failed. And again, you spam without providing a pic. And again, you're just making my spamcounter increase more. :)

DeletedUser

Joxer actually doesn't care for that. But your post is good enough reason to reply and increase my spamcounter. :)

DeletedUser22685

Joxer actually doesn't care for that. But your post is good enough reason to reply and increase my spamcounter. :)
Hmm, it's actually not. Posting just for the sake of raising your "spamcounter" (which FYI is actually called a "Post count") is not a good enough reason, and confessing in the very same post that you are trying to raise your post count makes it even worse.

DeletedUser

futu, you seriously believe I need spamcounter increasing? or perhaps... just perhaps... I'm not talking about myself in that sentence. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.