P&P sad/silly/or just lame profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23737

Passionate. :p

Is it a crime to be passionate about something? The answer is no.:no:

Is it a crime to enjoy the many cool features of this game? The answer is no.:no:

Is it a crime to shoot builders/adventurers/builders/soldiers/builders and duelers? The answer is no. :no:

Is it a crime to have a lame profile?.... well.. apparently it is! :rolleyes:

Speaking of lame profiles..... What is this guy on?:blink:

'Pele77'

"I won lottery, so I buy nuggets LOT

16.6.10 17.6.10 18.6.10 21.6.10 29.6.10 7.7.10

AP bought 8 12 18 26 33 50
SP bought 23 30 42 60 89 100

They don't sell anymore skill points to me :(

products bought 4 8 11 22 30 56"

DeletedUser28121

I think he's entitled to respond to you calling him a flamer or whatever you called him? Even Joxer will back that up and he's the one you're supposed to be supporting, so think about things before you type them. Also, I'm afraid I don't understand your last sentence. He does inhabit this virtual space...

1.Why would I defend JoxerTM against something he does not see or comments. To me that equals not caring. I was just commenting how his every thread turns into a which hunt with Berkie and TJ in the roles of the inquisition.

2.It is not me who labeled TJ a flamer I merely voiced what was there to see. Look at it this way. Tuttle has many people on here he dislikes.Berkie is the same. Example JoxerTM.
I dare you to find a single thread started by JoxerTM that does not feature Berkie and TJ flaming.

And if u want to get all semantic on my ass, futurama, this is what I meant by the last sentence:

Inhabit means to live in, reside in, occupy or populate some place.
A population is all the organisms that both belong to the same species and live in the same geographical area.

I can totally imagine TJ lurking in the "attic" of this place (in my mind:eek:). There he resembles Argus Filch (I guess I've reinforced your assumptions about my age Berkie:p)

DeletedUser

I dare you to find a single thread started by JoxerTM that does not feature Berkie and TJ flaming.
LOL
there are such threads actually, check my spamcounter, then check theirs. ;)
although... in this forum subsection (w13), it's hard to find such thread, I have to admit that. :)

but someone said this today... vultures who think that the prey is already dead, often remain hungry. and angry. or it's just a case of constant PMS?
somehow I feel that's connected to this thread, but I can't determine the basis.

DeletedUser22685

1.Why would I defend JoxerTM against something he does not see or comments. To me that equals not caring. I was just commenting how his every thread turns into a which hunt with Berkie and TJ in the roles of the inquisition.

2.It is not me who labeled TJ a flamer I merely voiced what was there to see. Look at it this way. Tuttle has many people on here he dislikes.Berkie is the same. Example JoxerTM.
You completely missed my point. I was referring to the way you told TJ not to "stalk you and comment on every little thing you happen to write here". You are saying he is not allowed to reply to your comment in which you said that he is a "champion flamer". Whether you were stating what you think is the truth or not, he is entitled to respond to it and you have no right to complain about him doing so. What I said has nothing to do with whether TJ is a flamer and what I said about Joxer has nothing to do with my argument, I was just further reinforcing that I was right. So everything you said in those two points you gave was irrelevant to the post you quoted and the fact that you were not capable of seeing and responding to my actual point is not helping your cause.

Blackfyre said:
And if u want to get all semantic on my ass, futurama, this is what I meant by the last sentence:

Inhabit means to live in, reside in, occupy or populate some place.
A population is all the organisms that both belong to the same species and live in the same geographical area.
The meaning of the word "inhabit" is quite clear to me. TJ does occupy this forum so whatever you were trying to say about him does not make sense. The comment about him living in the attic which I snipped out of this quote would've been a better one to make in the original post to clarify what you meant. That would've saved you from embarrassing yourself by posting definitions that neither defend you nor prove me wrong.

DeletedUser28121

My deepest apologies, futurama. Very succinct and eloquent. I guess I now know just why are you a moderator. My intention was not to start a quarrel with you (truly, I tremble before your quick wits and potent arguments, lol, and I mean it ;)) ...

More to the point, TJ, has every right to respond, of course, but I find it redundant since we said all we needed to each other and our attitudes toward one another are quite clear to both of us. Do i have to expect his retorts every time I mention him??? If so, then I'm done with that... But you have not commented on my dare, futurama? Would you agree that (insofar as the w13 is concerned) there is not a single thread that Joxer started in which TJ or Berkie have not flamed for the sole purpose of flaming? The man can't be THAT stupid.:rolleyes: It's quite obvious that they are always in the middle of some kind of a crusade, and frankly, it is annoying...

DeletedUser22575

My deepest apologies, futurama. Very succinct and eloquent. I guess I now know just why are you a moderator. My intention was not to start a quarrel with you (truly, I tremble before your quick wits and potent arguments, lol, and I mean it ;)) ...

More to the point, TJ, has every right to respond, of course, but I find it redundant since we said all we needed to each other and our attitudes toward one another are quite clear to both of us. Do i have to expect his retorts every time I mention him??? If so, then I'm done with that... But you have not commented on my dare, futurama? Would you agree that (insofar as the w13 is concerned) there is not a single thread that Joxer started in which TJ or Berkie have not flamed for the sole purpose of flaming? The man can't be THAT stupid.:rolleyes: It's quite obvious that they are always in the middle of some kind of a crusade, and frankly, it is annoying...

Annoying. Oh tsk tsk :laugh:

As far as your claims about me flaming Joxer in every thread in (w13) your are wrong ofc.

For example just off the top of my head check out this thread.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=42911

I haven't posted there at all. But your Batman has Robin.;)

DeletedUser28121

Read TJ, read!!!!

every. thread. Joxer. STARTED!

seriously, try to find it, you wont succeed!! Why, because u have the urge to piss on everything the guy has to put out there...

nuff said

DeletedUser22575

Point is, I am not flaming him. If I was I would have flamed him there would I not. TBH I don't know or care what threads he has or has not started.

Nor do I have the time to check. But since you have appointed yourself as Joxers public defender go for it. Just try and do a good job of it please, he like Cro Beer needs all the help they can get. :laugh:

DeletedUser28121

bah, i truly cant be bothered any more. why do u all think i'm defending him??? the guy has u blocked, u are not annoying him, u are annoying me! But I guess we all have to get our kicks from somewhere, now, dont we?:no:

DeletedUser22685

Blackfyre said:
Well I'm afraid I am not capable of determining if that's sarcastic or not, but I'd definitely rather assume it's not. So I'll say thankyou :)

Blackfyre said:
But you have not commented on my dare, futurama? Would you agree that (insofar as the w13 is concerned) there is not a single thread that Joxer started in which TJ or Berkie have not flamed for the sole purpose of flaming?
Now I'll comment on your dare. In response to your question regarding whether I agree with you, I'm afraid I have to disagree, thanks to good old research.

Joxer has started 8 threads in World Arizona.
Five of these contain no posts by either Berkie or TJ.
Three of them contain posts by Berkie but not TJ. Not including this thread, Berkie only has a combined total of three posts between the other two threads she posted in.
Only one thread started by Joxer in World Arizona has posts by TJ, and that is this one.
This thread has P&P tags, so flaming is both expected and, to a certain extent, allowed. So TJ has not flamed Joxer outside P&P threads in World Arizona and Berkie has only flamed him three times.

Don't believe me?

Threads started by Joxer with no posts by TJ or Berkie
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=43073
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=41557
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=40920
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=38426
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=38282

Threads started by Joxer with posts by Berkie but not TJ
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=41802
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=42114

Threads started by Joxer with posts by both Berkie and TJ
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=42300

Now I may have overlooked some posts, but it seems to me like you have been proven wrong.

Frankly, the whole argument over whether Joxer is being flamed is completely irrelevant as the people you accuse of flaming him are both on his ignore list. If it bothers you, you can ignore them too, then there's no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry but this is not a thread started by Joxer. :)
Are you suggesting I'm the same person as the thread starter there? God forbid.

the whole argument over whether Joxer is being flamed ...
I'm being flamed? What? Where? Are flame wars allowed by forum rules? If yes, lets start one and "make sum fun". :D

Anyways... This is not really about the threads I started, nor threads I've posted something into, but my sad/silly/lame/scumbag ontopic profile, right? :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Sorry but this is not a thread started by Joxer. :)
Are you suggesting I'm the same person as the thread starter there? God forbid.
Pardon me, I accidentally backspaced the last number (2) and filled it in with a 7 because I thought that's what it was originally. Between changing it from 7 and back to 2, I must've clicked "Go Advanced" which turned the address with the 7 on the end into a link in the preview. By changing it back to a 2 after the link was created, it remained a link to the wrong thread but it just had the right number, if that makes sense ;)

JoxerTM said:
I'm being flamed? What? Where? Are flame wars allowed by forum rules? If yes, lets start one and "make sum fun". :D
You're apparently being flamed by people on your ignore list. Meaning by quoting that part of my post and not the part following, I have now had to repeat myself...

JoxerTM said:
Anyways... This is not really about the threads I started, nor threads I've posted something into, but my sad/silly/lame/scumbag ontopic profile, right? :razz:
Exactly, try to get back on topic guys. Although there is a P&P tag, so a little banter amongst players is not a bad thing.

But, sad/silly/lame profiles is a thread started by you, so I guess we're on-topic by discussing it. Now, by responding to your post in the same way you responded to mine in the second quote in this post, and also on many other occasions, I have given you the impression that this text you are reading is important, thus wasting your time as I wasted mine by typing this whole thing. But hey, spamcount +1 for both of us when you reply to this post.

DeletedUser28121

futurama is uber cool in my book :D...not sarcastic in the least dude :)

I resign my post as the apparent Joxer defender, since he obviously does not care...

A bit of P&P fun never hurt anyone, but this got out of my hands (guess I bit of more than I can chew, my bad)

DeletedUser

I resign my post as the apparent Joxer defender, since he obviously does not care...
Good point. And idea. I'll add the word careless in my profile.
However... That wouldn't be sad, silly or lame... :(

DeletedUser

Lamest yet I have seen on Arizona, from rbias.
Thisguy duels multiple times to get ko's and is clearly a real sore loser - yet read what he puts on his profile:-

THE MASSACRE Today at 3:05 AM
Haha, pathetic. It literally took you 2 duels to KO me? lol!!!

Internet tough guy eh? Do u get beat up in real life? You get online to pick on people.......

and then he blocked my message! LMAO

What
A
Sore
Loser

Pot and kettle. I also put a block on him, in case he ever wants to message me!:D

DeletedUser

+1

Adding him myself (although I've never heard of him before).
The ignore option is there for a reason. Seeing it as "picking on people" - is plain pathetic. Sad. Silly. Lame 100%.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.