King of the Hill

DeletedUser13682

I parachute from an airplane, right on top of Sam, and stab him in the eyes with my
M11 bayonet. I also modify the mines to be atomic mines.

MAH NUCLEAR MINE FILLED HILL!

DeletedUser

I get my eyes fixed and shot one of the mines with my tank. The mines explode, which burns Johan to gas and blow up the hill into a crater.

My crater.

DeletedUser13682

I come back on an anti-meteor which makes hills instead of craters. I crush sam with the anti-meteor, and a hill is formed.

MAH HILL!

DeletedUser

I come back from an army surplus store with a rocket-launcher and blows up Johan (again) and then I blow up his anti-meteor. After that is taken care of I mail Johan's dead body to Africa.

My hill!

DeletedUser

i simply walk up to Sam and with a desert eagle 50. cal I execute him on the spot, builds a castle and i fart in the intruder's general direction.then i yell as i am going to die : "The Zee Choppa!" and fly away safely.

MY HILL?

DeletedUser13682

(I almost smelled the fart.)

Throws explosive onions at whoever is at the hill. After they blow up,

MAH HILL!

DeletedUser

gets bored and walks up to James, shove him off the hill and goes to sleep.

DeletedUser14280

I gently move Jim off the hill, clear all the stuff left over using a high-powered flamethrower,
then dig a hole in the top of the hill, move Jim back in (while he's still asleep), and fall asleep on top of him.

DeletedUser13682

drop incendiary bombs on top of sleeping jim and celxius, watch them burn, push them off the hill with a 20 foot fire proof stick, and walk to the top and build an impenetrable bunker.

MAH HILL!

DeletedUser14280

I go to find a drill that can cut through diamonds.
Over to the next guy, until I come back.

DeletedUser14280

I'm back, and I got my diamond drill.

I drill a hole in the inpenetrable bunker, eat johannmaximus, and settle into the bunker.
My hill!

...Hmm, maybe I'll install a computer system to manage the bunker.

DeletedUser

I send in a commando team of more wookies to infiltrate the bunker and demolish the hill and replace it with a forest full of ewoks.

My forest! :laugh:

DeletedUser

The ewoks get mad at Celxius and drop boulders and logs on him. I get a cannon and shoot Celxius all the way to China.

My forest.

DeletedUser14280

What are ewoks, wookies, and chinese doing on the same planet?
I catch a plane to North Korea...If you've been keeping up with the news, you can guess exactly what happens next.
My crater!

DeletedUser

I kill you with a hidden assasin, take control of the crater, and then hide in a nuclear bunker with an army of HK-47's.

DeletedUser14280

Well, that just makes you the prime suspect in the murder investigation, doesn't it?
I hire three private investigators* to get the dirt on you and your assassin.

*The P.I.s are of the heroic variety, who are unkillable unless this is in the horror genre, and it's not, it's a comedy.

DeletedUser

*Builds iron man suit MK X which makes me virtually invincible*
IDK, I just wanted an Iron man suit... :D

DeletedUser14280

I just realized, someone needs to play as one of the P.I.'s if this'll go any further in the murder investigation direction.
Any takers? Or should I just hire the V.S.S.E?