King of the Hill

DeletedUser

Well, it's assumed that somewhere therein I would have mixed in quite a bit of dirt in the shape of a mound, of course. If someone can fill an empty crater with water then I'll be damned if I can't fill a lake with dirt.

DeletedUser

@ Divest,..I told ya that I haven't seen that. Screw it.

I march my army into the lake..the water splashes out. The lake has been turned back to a crater..

My crater!

DeletedUser

No, no, no. We're still at the hill. For the sake of simplicity: I filled the lake with dirt and no freezing was involved. There is a hill now but I made the hill. There is no more lake.

DeletedUser

Bloody hell! I come back from my sleep and see we've come to a lake! WTF!?!?

I re-take the Hill with the satellite Hammer Of Dawn and burn you!

My Hill

DeletedUser

I use a pea shooter to shoot down your silly satellite and it lands on you as it comes crashing down.

My hill.

DeletedUser

I lock Divest in a metal box and sold him to the circus. Then I turned on a forcefield around the hill.

My hill!

DeletedUser

Fortunately for me the circus actually just wanted the metal box and nothing to do with me. After I was set free I immediately went about digging a whole underneath the forcefield mongolian style. As I came up the otherside I take all the dirt that I dug up and bury sam solo alive underneath it.

My hill.

DeletedUser

Activate another satellite called VARDANT and blow you to pieces with ICBM missiles from space.

My hill

DeletedUser

Luckily Sam Solo's force field is still active and that caused your satellite attack to ricochet back. Both you and your satellite are blown to pieces.

My hill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Send in the KGB and they deactivate the forcefield for me. I was in the control room, not in the satellite. KGB agents arrest you afterwards.

My hill

DeletedUser

I bribe the KGB to switch me with you. Such shady *******s.

My hill.

DeletedUser

MI6 are willing to help arrest KGB agents along with you (British are known to hate russians :FACT:) they send in 007 and 006. 007 is an uncomprehending person and kills you lot instead.

My hill

DeletedUser

008 comes to my rescue because I bribed him with monopoly money.

My hill!

DeletedUser

I bribe Hitler and he takes you to the concentration camp..Later I nuke it.

My Hill alone,... Rest can make there own hill in hell/ heaven (where ever their fate takes them..)

DeletedUser

I borrow the Millennium Falcon from my uncle and blast everyone off the hill.
Then I call in the Rebel Alliance to guard the hill.

My hill

DeletedUser

The Rebel Alliance start rebelling against you..They sue you.You die of tension.
I dispose off your body and soul..
My hill again!

DeletedUser1105

I slip Onyx some LSD. He's off on a trip for at least the next three posts ;)

My hill.

DeletedUser

I punch sdjx22 in the face and he runs away crying like a 5-year-old girl (I know because I punch little girls all the time).

My hill.

DeletedUser

I laugh at Divest because he punches little girls all the time. He gets mad and sulks at the bottom of the ocean.

My Hill.