King of the Hill

DeletedUser

Impossible.. Your at the bottom of the ocean, and I'm on a hill.. so still..

My Hill.

DeletedUser

Fine. I turn into a super-god and destroy the ocean and EleminX.

My hill.

DeletedUser

Fine. I get a butter knife, poke Divest with it, and kill him. He apparently has the skin as tough as an embryo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dodge the better knife attack and blow up EleminX with a grenade.

My hill.

DeletedUser

I remove entirely the very concept of hill. Poof, finito, no such thing, cannot exist, never did exist, never will exist. I make this permanent and irrevocable.

No hill.

DeletedUser1105

A new God comes along, stronger than any God before him (and 3x as powerful as Hellstromm). He creates a new universive, with a new hill within it.

He gives the hill to me.

My hill.

DeletedUser

I turn the God mode on..

Reaper takes your soul away.....All that is left is the evil monkey..and I send that monkey to the zoo.

My Hill

DeletedUser

I smack Rockstar for such a silly post and take his hill.

My hill.

DeletedUser

I make the character from my siggy assassinate you and then take the hill

My Hill

DeletedUser14280

I take a Colt Buntline and shoot down all the godmoders.
And it works because nor physical might, magic or divinity can defend against cold steel.

Now. Kuname. I summon a phantom warrior to duel your demon to a standstill,
while I use a magic ruby to transform the hill into a volcano (much more fun).
My volcano!

DeletedUser

Seeing as how this is about a hill and not a volcano, I scout out a nearby hill and take it over.

my hill.

DeletedUser14280

I don't have any objection to that.
Still my volcano.

I'm offering sniping positions on my volcano!
Price of one 'hail fuzzball' per session.

DeletedUser

Hey, feel free to defend an inhabitable volcano. I'm gonna build myself a nice mansion on this here hill.

Still my hill.

DeletedUser1105

I use my superhuman stregth to merge the volcano and the hill together, crushing both Divest and Celxius at the same time.

My Hillcano

DeletedUser

Pissed about my hill, I turn into the hulk and HULK SMASH sdjx22's face into oblivion, then cool the molten lava in the "hillcano" making it simply a hill.

My hill.

DeletedUser1105

Unable to breath, never mind fight for a hill thanks to my hulk-smashed face, I am rushed to intensive care. 6 months in a coma, many hours of reconstructive surgery and a very generous donation from Chester Zoo of a monkey head puts me back on my feet.

I turn up at the hill and Divest is so shocked by the facts that 1) I am still alive and 2) I have a working monkey head instead of a human head that he has a heart attack and dies and horrible, painful death.

My hill.

DeletedUser

Sniped and u lose ur head. Just kick ur body over and claim the hill.

My hill

DeletedUser13682

Fly an F-35 Lightning II smart plane into Kuname(its so smart that it can land on an aircraft carrier without any human guidance) and climb to the top of the hill.

MAH HILL

DeletedUser

Comes back from the dead, pours barbecue sauce all over Johan. Then a tribe of Native wookies eats him and demolishes the hill into a pile of rubble.

My pile of rubble :laugh: