King of the Hill

DeletedUser14280

I use mind control to make the tribe of native wookies form a human...er, wookie pyramid.

My wookie pyramid.

And I bonk Sam Solo over the head and lock him in a steel cage at the bottom.

DeletedUser

I throw a stick away from the hill, all the wookies go to grab it causing a wookalanche and I side-step my way around and claim the hill.

My Hill

DeletedUser13682

I mind control the Wookies to eat iggy, and walk up the hill, setting inpenetrable defences of Flak 88s around the hill.

MAH HILL!

DeletedUser14280

I take it these wookies are a recurring element, now?

I use mind control on the wookies again, and make them stand in front of the guns, so they can't shoot me.
Yes, I know, that would be cruel, but as much magic as we're using, I say they're bulletproof.

I dig under the hill, pop up on top, and push you into the hole I dug before filling it with dirt/water/lava/concrete/anything else nasty of your choice.

And no, the guns still can't fire on me, only a nitwit would give them full rotation, lest they fire on each other.

My hill!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wookies are like roaches. Once they move in, they're almost impossible to get rid of.

DeletedUser14280

Alright then, I'll *bing-bong* hold on a sec, I've got a call.

DeletedUser

I use the only technique I have learned to kill wookies from reading the book where Chewie (sniffle) dies. I use Vong technology to send a moon at the hill. The planet is smashed and the hill is destroyed. I am on the planet and I rebuild a new metal hill. I then use Skynet to build T-600's. However, the Terminators kill me.

Terminatos hill.

DeletedUser13682

Summons Arnold Schwarzennager (however you spell it) to kill all the terminators. He then goes to save Jesus, and

MAH HILL!

DeletedUser

Get a DNA sample of the wookies and myself, make wookie clones and clone troopers. Then I have wookies take Johan to Africa while the clone troopers demolish the hill and build a swimming pool over it.

My swimming pool!

DeletedUser14280

Next time, don't kill all the terminators. You might find a use for one.
I land an imperial starcruiser (star wars, still?) on top of your swimming pool and shovel lots of dirt over it.
My hill, over a starcruiser, over your swimming pool.

DeletedUser1105

I nuke the area, wait many, many years for the radiation levels to return to normal and then build me a nice hill.

My hill.

DeletedUser14280

One, I talk to the UN about the use of a nuke by a monkey. Nukes are now banned.

Two, I clone the evil monkey.
Why? Because I can chase them and rip them to shreds.

Our hill, because I don't want to kick you two off.

DeletedUser1105

I kill the second evil monkey - there can only be one evil monkey. Actually, there can only be two - the one in family guy and me on this forum, so I've actually killed the third evil monkey....although I probably am not the first person to use the evil monkey as his alter ego online so maybe I've killed the fourth or fifth evil monkey.....or more....

The other evil monkey on the hill dies trying to figure it out,

Celxius' hill.

DeletedUser14280

Well, it will be my hill, after I get a legal issue through that lets me keep angelaiah013 as a guard dog.
He'll kiss 'em until they run away!

My hill.

DeletedUser5046

im a girl.... you want proof..ask someone else :p

te bad kitty's hill

DeletedUser

I buy myself a tank and run over Celxius and angelaiah013. Then I blast the hill into a crater, in which oil spurts out of it.

My oil well!!!

DeletedUser13682

i set the oil on fire, which sets sam on fire, casually walk up the hill, and build an impenetrable shield over the hill, guarded by thousands of evil computers controlled by the evil Jehovah's Witness monkey.

DeletedUser3717

I appear and wear a tutu I start dancing wildy forgetting I forget to put some under garments on, everybody runs away in fear.

My hill :)

DeletedUser

I put out the flames of my tank, and blast away Jordon in his hideous dress.
Then I put a minefield on and around the hill and position my tank a few miles away from the hill.

My minefield