kill yourself and drop something

DeletedUser14280

I refuse the shot of whiskey, another guy drinks it instead, then he gets drunk and rowdy and smashes the shot glass into my brain.

I drop the demon Cogarl (I've been pretty busy in the Campfire Stories section...).

DeletedUser

I have no idea what it is. I die of a drug induced seizure.

I drop cocaine.

DeletedUser

I go to the DNC to sell the cocaine for a quick buck, and get jumped by gangsters who beat me to death.

I drop Austin Powers.

DeletedUser

I copy what Austin Powers does. I slip a ruffie into your drink, and comb your long brown hair as you fall asleep. I drag you out to my Corvette and date rape you. After three exhausting rounds, you finally come to, and you find yourself naked, unable to walk, and in excrusiating pain, in my car. Outside, I have killed myself, for after the third tier, as I saw that you were a man... :sad: (Cut your damn hippie hair so It's not hard to distinguish :mad:)

I drop a pack of Ruffies.

DeletedUser

(Cut your damn hippie hair so It's not hard to distinguish :mad:)
I'll have you know my hair is NOT hippie length. :p

I go to the bar with my friend, we pick up 2 chicks and bring them home, then we give them the roofies and play dueling dragons. Then Jason Voorhees comes and hacks us with a machete.

I drop a hockey mask.

DeletedUser

I don the hockey mask, and get my head chopped off by a guy thnking I stole it from him.

I drop a severed head.

DeletedUser

I travel to antarctica and take the bottle of cough syrup, which has by the time been enchanted by magical penguins from the depths of hell. I fly to florida and kidnap Casey Anthony. I drug her with the bottle of enchanted cough syrup, which has an effect that puts her to sleep for 2 days. I fly with her passed out to Bangkok. Once there, an Asian Mobster and I go for a joy ride. I gain 3745 experience points, and I walk away with $1499 dollars.

Four years later, I die of aids. *Note to self, go first always*
I drop my note.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I travel to antarctica and take the bottle of cough syrup...

Where the h-e-double-hell did you get cough syrup from? Or Who?

I disregard your note, as you disregarded my severed head.
I die of dying.

I drop an Experimental MIRV.

DeletedUser

I slip over your pants and die.
I dop a gatlin gun and a box of ammo.
(this aut to be messy)

DeletedUser

I mistake it for fish, and serve it to my followers. What remains of them kill me.

I drop a religion.

DeletedUser

I pick up a religion but it ends up being a suicide cult and i drink the poisoned drink before realizing.
I drop a carrot

DeletedUser14280

I stick my nose into the boot, trying to find that annoying speck of dust, but the boot gets stuck on my head.
I run around in panic, then blindly swim across a river, getting 3 dozen or so pirahnas glued to me.
After that, I step in a booby trap, get strung up high into the air, and am finally suffocated by the boot while being hung upside down and picked clean by pirahnas.

I drop a pirahna that's full of cat-dragon.

DeletedUser14280

I roast you over a fire and eat you, but get food poisoning and die.

I drop a banana.

DeletedUser

I take your banana and shove it... I pleasure myself with it by peeling it slowly and inserting it where it should not go...

I drop an AID!

DeletedUser

I take an AID, then another. I find out I have AIDS; die.

I drop david's phallus.