kill yourself and drop something

DeletedUser

I join your club and are shot.

I drop a bomb that explodes destroying the club and anything withing a twenty mile radius of the club.

Deleted User - 819397

the bombs blast misses me, but I'm killed by radiation. I drop a monkey

DeletedUser

It scratches my face off until there is only skull, i die instantly...........the next day

I drop an IV

DeletedUser

I pick up the IV but because 7 ate 9 it is going for the other lower #'s, eating me in the process of eat # IV (4)
I drop my cell phone

DeletedUser

I pick up your cell phone and prank call a girl who gave me a number, and the cops show up shooting me to death.

I drop my sunglasses.

DeletedUser

I wear to pretend and be a secret service agent, i pose as one and get in the face 3,745 times, i lose 5 health points. I die in prison.

I drop a shank

DeletedUser

I pick up your shank and stab a skank. Her pimp shoots me.

I drop a bucket of chicken.

DeletedUser

i throw it at a cop, it sticks to his mustache, and he beats me to death with his billy stick

i drop my boots

fossil1999

i put on the boots but they are too big, and i fall down a manhole,

i drop my pen,

Last edited:

DeletedUser14280

I mistake it for a hot-dog, put it in a bun, and...

Um, yeah. Not too healthy.

I drop a Fire Flower.

DeletedUser

i burn myself on the fire flower and die.

i drop my stomach (and it's contents)

DeletedUser14280

I try to make haggis with your stomach, but accidentally pour in some nitroglycerin.
When I try to cook it...BOOM!

I drop a booby.

DeletedUser

I look up blue-footed booby recipes, but everybody (especially gizmo) is so pissed about me eating people's birds that I get lynched by an angry mob.

I drop Keith Richards.

DeletedUser

I find Keith Richards, and discard it as useless.
Keith Richards falls on my foot, causing me to trip headfirst into a fire hidrant, causing a brain avulsion.

I drop my brain.

fossil1999

i put the brain in a sacepan and try to boil it,
but the rottin smell kills me,

i drop my wood block

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I never see it because it's stuck in a road seam, but i hit and lose control and die,

i drop a magnifying glass (the cops needed it to find the thing i hit :eek:hmy:)

sorry, but you set yourself up for that one

DeletedUser

I drive down the same road, glimpsing the magnifying glass. Seeing what's under it, I die laughing. My car goes into a ravine.

I drop my corpse, my car, and my wallet.

DeletedUser

i sell your corps on the black market and buy grenades, use your car in a getaway from using the grenades on a bank for more money. Then use your wallet as Toilet Paper. But then i forgot i have one grenade left, i forget to drop the pin and throw the grenade, i drop the grenade and throw the pin, i explode.

I drop a used grenade.