kill yourself and drop something

DeletedUser

I laugh until my bowels reverse themselves, ending in a horrible-tasting asphyxiation.

I drop a 44. Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, which will blow your head clean off.

DeletedUser

i pick it up, not knowing that it's loaded, and, er, shoot myself.

i drop john prescott

DeletedUser20975

I dramaticly say WHAT THE HECK?, then i blow up in confusion

I drop a "KICK ME" sign

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i kick you to death.

i drop a sign saying please don't hurt me! :unsure:

DeletedUser

I hold the sign while wearing a rabbi outfit in front of a Nazi gathering, they fly messerschmidts into my arse.

i drop a yarmulke (those beanies jews wear)

DeletedUser

Rush over to gawk at yarmilke overcome by decomposition fumes from BLONDIE14 and drop left ovary

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I use it to produce my child. I teach it all my ways of gunfighting and he inevitably shoots me in the back, i drop a gun i was going to give my son:boone:

DeletedUser

I pick up the gun and realise it is dirty. I then proceed to clean it and accidently blow a hole in my head. I then drop a Marble.

DeletedUser

i stab myself with the marble and bleed out. i drop it like its hot...or a tree

DeletedUser

I urinate on the tree, and then get stabbed 2,473 times by an Eco-Maniac.I drop a picture of Jessica Alba

DeletedUser

as i pick up the picture i paper cut myself and make a bear very angry - it tears me up and i drop a tank

DeletedUser

i drive the tank around town, the National Guard suspects me as a terrorist and fires an RPG up my arse, i drop a pair of keys to the destroyed tank.

DeletedUser13682

The keys, having been placed on my counter, have been eaten by my dog. Bad doggie! I now have to walkaround with a bottle of generic laxatives and a high powered spray bottle, to try and find the keys. While I am walking, my doggie does the activity in the middle of the street. While cleaning it out, and hoping for the keys, I get some of the dog's leavings in my eye. I am blinded, trip over a curb, and get inpaled by a concrete gnome.

I drop an analysis on Oliver Cromwell

DeletedUser

i pick up the analysis by oliver cromwell to relieve my boredom of being sat on the toliet as i drop a log

DeletedUser

could someone please read the friggin instructions and pay attention to previous post before posting on such threads?

I use the analysis to swat away a homeless person, but enrage them and am ripped to shreds by a hoarde of alcoholic hobos.

I drop loose change.

DeletedUser24160

I try to capture it but end up shocked!
I drop A Rusty Pepperbox Revolver

DeletedUser

i fire the rusty pepperbox and it backfires killing me slowly over 5 years - i drop my hook hand

DeletedUser

i pick up the hook hand and while examining it, I accidently trip and impale my eye, killing me instantly. I drop a chicken.