Dueling

DeletedUser

What I don't understand is 0% dueling. I mean, camper + 0% dueler = no darn progress.
I mean I could easily do 0% dueling now as I don't get exp anyway and only my dueling level grows due to that. But when you are able to grow, I don't get it, not for campers anyway. Yeah Futurama, I am waiting for a reply from ya.

DeletedUser

0% motivation advantages:

-$$$

-duel level doesn't grow to high, keeping your competition a large number of players, not just a few targets.

-duel level doesn't grow to high, keeping your targets within range, won't be level 40 and have a level 90 player being able to duel you.

-Great for town points with your mortician stats

-It's just fun ;) Gets your wins high up to inflated numbers

-With 0 mot dueling you can duel all day and then do some XP jobs on the side... no need for cash jobs... 0 mot is your cash job... can be slow leveling, but oh well... why rush to get to level 99?

I don't go all the way down to 0 mot, but I do get to the low 30's sometimes. Don't really care about the XP... that's what hunting grizzlies is for.

DeletedUser

My point was: camper + 0 motivation dueler. I don't see a camper working, unless he got passed out and has nothing else to do. And I was waiting for an answer from futurama because he is a camper and 0 motivation dueler. I can't see how he progresses. His targets will grow in time, but he won't. They will get out of reach or will become stronger. Proof is the fact that he started losing some duels against one of my workers...
So what's his point?

DeletedUser22685

At least you didn't post the 3 reports when you somehow happened to duel me, even though I was in vacation mode. Still not sure how that happened.
In the first 24 hours you can still be dueled.

Well LM, as long as NWO has players like futurama attacking workers about 8 TIMES A DAY each, of course you will be hit back as well, though not as much. War is war!
It doesn't matter who and how, it only matters why and you have the why above: Eye for an eye!
I'm not going to fire up over this, because it's true that I attack their workers, and I don't feel you're having a go at me here because I agree with you: since we're at war, we attack each others' workers.

What I don't understand is 0% dueling. I mean, camper + 0% dueler = no darn progress.
I mean I could easily do 0% dueling now as I don't get exp anyway and only my dueling level grows due to that. But when you are able to grow, I don't get it, not for campers anyway. Yeah Futurama, I am waiting for a reply from ya.
I also admit I camp you. My motivation hasn't been at 0 for a while. As for the last bit, I'm not going to insult you or whatever you're expecting. Just because we're enemies doesn't mean I have to hate you.

0% motivation advantages:

-$$$

-duel level doesn't grow to high, keeping your competition a large number of players, not just a few targets.

-duel level doesn't grow to high, keeping your targets within range, won't be level 40 and have a level 90 player being able to duel you.

-Great for town points with your mortician stats

-It's just fun ;) Gets your wins high up to inflated numbers

-With 0 mot dueling you can duel all day and then do some XP jobs on the side... no need for cash jobs... 0 mot is your cash job... can be slow leveling, but oh well... why rush to get to level 99?

I don't go all the way down to 0 mot, but I do get to the low 30's sometimes. Don't really care about the XP... that's what hunting grizzlies is for.
$$$ is correct, especially from gingie888, if you must know Duduie. She always has lots of money on her.

Yes, it is also the reason I level up once in a blue moon, but I don't want to get picked on by level 90s. Even though I already can because I didn't used to duel regularly, but regularly enough to level my dueling level up 30 times :dry:

It has worked well for my duel stats/NWO's mortician stats, even though I have been losing a bit lately (which I also admit).

And yes, there isn't much point in racing to 99 when you start a world a year late.

My point was: camper + 0 motivation dueler. I don't see a camper working, unless he got passed out and has nothing else to do. And I was waiting for an answer from futurama because he is a camper and 0 motivation dueler. I can't see how he progresses. His targets will grow in time, but he won't. They will get out of reach or will become stronger. Proof is the fact that he started losing some duels against one of my workers...
So what's his point?
Yes I'm a camper, but only about 20% motivation dueler. I don't really progress. And I have started losing a bit to your members, as opposed to a couple of months ago when I first started on GG, when I could challenge everyone I could and win every single one, with a couple of KOs (don't accuse me of being a lyer, if it is an exaggeration, it is only small). But I just purposely KOed myself on bobthesecond and TamerJamile with no dodge and all head shots so I can do a couple of days questing without being KOed by Belle Starr's (namely Natrone) and after that I'm moving on to Offtopica.

Sorry to get your hopes up for a big feisty argument but making you read through all that without me retaliating at all. I made alot of admissions in that, but at least I told the truth. Proof your stereotype against NWO is false.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh you got me wrong. I wasn't looking for an argument (cross my heart and hope to die). All I said is that I do not understand why you would chose to play that way and I was waiting for your answer to help me understand why, tell me your reasons, how it is from your point of view. I don't think I ever picked up on you and tried to start a fight.
I am lvl 99 and still go do jobs every day. For products used in fort building, for high value items, for quests and so on. I didn't say anything bad about you dueling my workers. I told Lord Melnkor that war is war and it goes both ways the same way. We hit anybody from nwo, nwo hit anybody from GG. As simple as that.
You gave a good straight answer, what I was looking for exactly. I still would not chose to play the way you do, but at least now I have a small clue of how it is. :)

DeletedUser22685

Yep, duel to build my own/NWO's stats :) But again, like I said, I think some of your members are beginning to get my measure, so I'm moving on to Offtopica after I come off KO.

See, this is civilized :laugh:

DeletedUser8950

Old threat, but:

Total health points
- 850 HP

Total health points
- 1032 HP Darknoon5 passes out. tibigabi wins the duel and gains 155 experience points. Darknoon5 did not carry any cash and tibigabi walks away without taking any money.

I hit 1032, Imma proud. Now all I need is more health...

DeletedUser

I'll miss you dubb...

14954744.jpg

Diggo11

Diggo11 v Futurama1001
Total health points
- 410 HP ~ - 118 HP
futurama1001 wins the duel and gains 2 experience points. Diggo11 did not carry any cash and futurama1001 walks away without taking any money.

Omg, I want one of those swords too :|

DeletedUser22685

Of course you do :D Let's see those admin tools NOW, huh!

Oh, wait...

Harsha..

haha, no way :p

it would be an honor to die - instead of just deleting, lmao - but it's the last thing we need right now, NWO will just drift apart

Harsha..

there's only one thing left to do in that case - attack johnzelda

hopefully his plan will turn out to be good, then it wont come down to that - infact, i'm getting tried of trying to stir things up, cash battles are ultra hard to manage, in the end the rewards are not really worth it, so i don't blame Duduie as well, it's hard to manage such battles

Harsha..

hmm....what about the great latigo kid, who made all his enemies tremble with fear?

maybe you don't need a town anymore as you wont duel, but we do want you to be in one, so that we can get a bite - please can i take the first one?

DeletedUser

hmm....what about the great latigo kid, who made all his enemies tremble with fear?

maybe you don't need a town anymore as you wont duel, but we do want you to be in one, so that we can get a bite - please can i take the first one?

Don't worry...

I'm just taking a break to level up... doing pretty good up to 1500 XP a day with premium and NPC duels. Already went up 2 levels since I left town.

You'll hear from me when I hit level 95 or 96... not sure when I want to come back... might wait till level 99, but by then level 120 will be the new goal.

We'll see, I may just get bored doing jobs and be back to duel you tomorrow :ph34r:

DeletedUser8950

A duel against our very own wannabee troll.Total health points
- 563 HP

Total health points
- 781 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel, gains 195 experience points and steals $240 from futurama1001.