Dueling

DeletedUser

No hit
Total health points
- 1562 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 399 experience points and steals $12 from berbo.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 889 HP
Total health points
- 1410 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 403 experience points and steals $186 from psycho murderer.

No hit
Total health points
- 1260 HP
menikos passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 186 experience points and steals $30 from menikos.

No hit
Total health points
- 1562 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 399 experience points and steals $12 from berbo

DeletedUser

You've got some nice shooting if you hit psycho murderer for that much. Nice duels :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i was a resistance build on world 2 now i understand the build, its a cheating build in my opinion and now i hunt all resistance duelers and i hunt good

DeletedUser22685

I'm The Alliance's new number 1 target practice dummy it seems :razz:

DeletedUser22685

I remember ;)

Pity it will take them all more bullets to KO me once than it took me to KO all of them collectively :)

DeletedUser

these arent all me attacking it was back and forth lmao

Total health points
- 397 HP
Total health points
- 451 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 377 experience points and steals $118 from badabooom.

Total health points
- 540 HP
Total health points
- 662 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 384 experience points and steals $303 from badabooom.

Total health points
- 210 HP
Total health points
- 940 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 372 experience points and steals $249 from badabooom.

Total health points
- 165 HP
Total health points
- 644 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 362 experience points and steals $170 from badabooom.

Total health points
- 174 HP
Total health points
- 617 HP
badabooom passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 364 experience points and steals $113 from badabooom.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 205 HP
Total health points
- 1364 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 374 experience points and steals $79 from Latigo Kid.

money is always good

No hit
Total health points
- 1280 HP
menikos passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 157 experience points and steals $87 from menikos.

Total health points
- 442 HP
Total health points
- 762 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 378 experience points and steals $208 from psycho murderer.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 370 HP
Total health points
- 1446 HP
badabooom passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 367 experience points and steals $38 from badabooom. kingjamesg receives a bounty of $ 667.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 370 HP
Total health points
- 1446 HP
badabooom passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 367 experience points and steals $38 from badabooom. kingjamesg receives a bounty of $ 667.

DeletedUser

No hit

Total health points
- 452 HP fareez wins the duel, gains 17 experience points and steals $339 from nickersy.

No hit

Total health points
- 508 HP fareez wins the duel and gains 38 experience points. John Sibley did not carry any cash and fareez walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 622 HP

Total health points
- 677 HP fareez wins the duel, gains 56 experience points and steals $417 from slickcarpenter.

Total health points
- 76 HP

Total health points
- 462 HP fareez wins the duel and gains 17 experience points. uglybetty69 did not carry any cash and fareez walks away without taking any money.:cool:

DeletedUser

why can't I duel lower level players

I want to know why is it that I cannot duel lower level players. I get a message that says my level is too high. However, I get dueled by people that have much higher levels than me?

DeletedUser

Is all about the dueling level, not character level. Your dueling level is probably a lot higher than your character level. If you don't get experience in a duel, you cannot duel. Experience is calculated according to your duel level and your opponent's duel level:

(7*loser dueling level - 5*winner dueling level) + 5

If no experience is resulted from the formula, you cannot duel them.

DeletedUser14006

This is my best attempt to ridicule the opposition in an attempt to make them feel inadequate, hopefully leading to problems parallel to that of bed wetting.

No hit
Total health points
- 345 HP
Spawn of Futu wins the duel, gains 551 experience points and steals $243 from Harsha...

Total health points
- 602 HP
Total health points
- 1028 HP
Spawn of Futu wins the duel, gains 690 experience points and steals $800 from oldcamarad.

Total health points
- 195 HP
Total health points
- 850 HP
Spawn of Futu wins the duel, gains 543 experience points and steals $247 from issak.

Total health points
- 131 HP
Total health points
- 1041 HP
Spawn of Futu wins the duel and gains 422 experience points. Billy No Mates did not carry any cash and Spawn of Futu walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 75 HP
Total health points
- 300 HP
Spawn of Futu wins the duel, gains 737 experience points and steals $284 from oops.

DeletedUser14006

I hope I am not wasting my time here with this latest post to try and humiliate the opposition, please tell me I am affecting your morale.

2uszepf.png