Dueling

DeletedUser

Well, I couldn't be better than you 2, of course I ko'd myself too. I wanted to see if you are protected for 48h. And then I just couldn't quit, dueled one with 300 hp and won (woohoo). And the moment I got on, I dueled a few more, so I need to sleep again.

Harsha..

yes, me too - i was way more foolish, i attacked them one night, just for fun and got my health damn low - then latigo comes across and KOs me, lol

the next day, i did silver mining before dueling, but forgot to deposit the cash and went firing at them, i even won a fight against someone with the boon's axe, but ended up being over-aggressive and KOed myself in the process...

DeletedUser22685

I only dueled a couple :laugh: I will join your club if you want :razz:

DeletedUser

Crap :(

Latigo Kid passes out. Noah Williams wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Latigo Kid did not carry any cash and Noah Williams walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

im confused what the NPC's achieve...do you get a medal if you get to a certain level ? I got to 29...but then i found out, if you leave it for a day your level drops :/

but im still sorta baffled by them !

DeletedUser22685

No one has confirmed about a medal yet. All they give is experience, money and supposedly fun.

They help make Arizona a speed world...

DeletedUser

Well, they can contribute to the "No Victory Without Sacrifices" Medal.

Harsha..

well, it's not feasible - if you get KOed, you lose all your energy - it'll take about 20-30 mins to get 5 energy points, then you'll have to wait again before getting yourself KOed

in my opinion, the time and effort for this would be put to waste, it's simply better to get yourself KOed on a quest NPC - no energy required ;) - if you're away from town, it's still better

DeletedUser

D'oh Harsha, I wasn't suggesting ko'ing yourself in the same style possible like with the quest npc's. All I said is that the npc's can contribute to it. Any kind of ko is counted (from duels, battles or npc's). We've done it already (I mean ko ourselves with these npc's) and probably I will use it to get a quick trip home when needed. This means another ko on the list, one ko closer to the medal.

Harsha..

yeah, that's a good point - but it can also be a disadvantage - i got KOed once, but there was no 48 hour dueling block, only a few mins later as i was moving towards the fort hotel, i was KOed by a single blow in a duel attack....

DeletedUser

@Harsha: Yeah, you are not protected.

@Latigo: what the heck kid? You enjoy camping, but if you are camped you leave town?
Jeez. I was out of town the entire weekend and I could only log in once or twice a day. I log in and I was sleeping after 4h of work, I look at reports, latigo dueled me. I won but not by far. I didn't have time to study the report and change up the dueling aim and dodge, so I just slept till I got home. Then on Monday morning went to NWO and started camping the kid. And he left town.

:blink::blink::blink:

DeletedUser

hehe...

I just left your town since there was no one left to duel ;)

Then I had to do some shopping so I'm heading over to another town...

Don't worry, I'll be back for you... getting better at dueling you guys since I've been creeping up on lvl 90... Wonder what damage I will do when I hit level 99 :blink: and respec and make a few tweeks :ph34r:

Total health points
- 520 HP
Total health points
- 737 HP Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 23 experience points and steals $200 from skoullos.

Total health points
- 26 HP
Total health points
- 368 HP Latigo Kid wins the duel and gains 25 experience points. skoullos did not carry any cash and Latigo Kid walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 180 HP
Total health points
- 392 HP Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 125 experience points and steals $73 from SewerDude.

Total health points
- 565 HP
Total health points
- 718 HP trouter22 passes out. Latigo Kid wins the duel and gains 58 experience points. trouter22 did not carry any cash and Latigo Kid walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 347 HP
Total health points
- 949 HP Latigo Kid wins the duel and gains 63 experience points. trouter22 did not carry any cash and Latigo Kid walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 334 HP
Total health points
- 371 HP Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 138 experience points and steals $115 from SewerDude.

Total health points
- 857 HP
Total health points
- 1170 HP Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 21 experience points and steals $197 from oldcamarad.Total health points
- 24 HP
Total health points
- 1060 HP skoullos passes out. Latigo Kid wins the duel and gains 30 experience points. skoullos did not carry any cash and Latigo Kid walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 334 HP
Total health points
- 371 HP Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 138 experience points and steals $115 from SewerDude..

Want to post the other attempts in which you lost by a 2:1 or 3:1 margin? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

At least you didn't post the 3 reports when you somehow happened to duel me, even though I was in vacation mode. Still not sure how that happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I gotta say, its so funny how hypocritical everyone is. Everyone is always up in flames about NWO being so NH and stuff, but has anyone looked at themselves? I'm not a dueler, thats obvious.

So guess how many times I've been attacked by all these supposedly outstanding classy towns? This week, like 5? The week I was on vacation out of state? 15+. Glad to see people are so great! :D

DeletedUser

Well LM, as long as NWO has players like futurama attacking workers about 8 TIMES A DAY each, of course you will be hit back as well, though not as much. War is war!
It doesn't matter who and how, it only matters why and you have the why above: Eye for an eye!

DeletedUser

I know, lol. I just thought it was a bit funny.

The 1 real sad thing though, all the people attacking me are level 50-60s. Its like, you're getting 40 xp from me, it ain't that worth it.