Dueling

DeletedUser8950

Lol I did have a +10 level advantage and Belle Starr's deringer-I just hit high and hope I hit enough to do alot of damage. It works alot of the time, but I can only usually do 1 or 2 good duals before my health is too low for anymore.

DeletedUser22685

Looks like I better rush over to hit you then :p Even though you would KO me in 4 shots.

DeletedUser8950

Lol, I level'd after I hit you luckily enough, so I managed another duel. (Got a record headshot for me on anyway world-252).
I'm sleeping now, when I come on later I'll do some more dueling.

DeletedUser8950

Record damage against the number 1. vigor dueler.

Total health points
- 89 HP

Total health points
- 1270 HP snailmail22 passes out. Darknoon5 wins the duel, gains 76 experience points and steals $217 from snailmail22.

DeletedUser8950

For the love of William Munny, I managed to cancel my duel just before it was too late-Diggo attacked me off guard.

Total health points
- 575 HP

Total health points
- 889 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel and gains 17 experience points. Diggo11 did not carry any cash and Darknoon5 walks away without taking any money.

Diggo11

Ahaha I had no idea lol, I just saw you round here and decided I had to have a shot, even though I was never a chance :)

DeletedUser8950

It's fine, the duel I was up against I prolly could've won on full HP but he was round my level and had similar equipment, so dueling him minus 575 hp would've meant a near certain KO.
Good duel though. I'm guessing you have at least partial resistance though, seeing as I didn't hit above 165? (I also missed my headshot :sad:)

DeletedUser8950

Damn this is weird, me and my opponent were the same level-look at the damage!

Total health points
- 525 HP

Total health points
- 525 HP Bennetts Crew wins the duel, gains 195 experience points and steals $18 from Darknoon5.

DeletedUser8950

yes - in such "drawn" duels the defender always wins
I know,but I sitll figured us hitting the exact same was kind of weird.
To be honest, the xp should be split 50/50 in duels like those.

DeletedUser8950

Anyway, I KO'd myself yesterday dueling on low health (only for 70xp, too!)

But I hit higher then them by a lot, so it's all good

Total health points
- 620 HP

Total health points
- 970 HP Darknoon5 passes out. fifi misty wins the duel, gains 265 experience points and steals $12 from Darknoon5.

Diggo11

It's fine, the duel I was up against I prolly could've won on full HP but he was round my level and had similar equipment, so dueling him minus 575 hp would've meant a near certain KO.
Good duel though. I'm guessing you have at least partial resistance though, seeing as I didn't hit above 165? (I also missed my headshot :sad:)
Somewhat, yes. Balance of knocking off the damage and inflicting my own, sadly I lack the weapon though :(

DeletedUser

And the 20 levels ;)

Stop your whining...

crying-baby-0509-s2-99576567.jpg