Dueling

DeletedUser

Here everyone can post their attacks or defences. Go ahead, show who you've won/defended against.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i must have a good win ratio coz i lost 5 out of many i have done but as in help section it is written that if there is equal amount of damage the challenger wins
but this doesnt happen at all see this report

Duel: RIJUL01 vs. lmcdonToday at 8:24 PM RIJUL01
Level 13
Dueling level 15
challenger
gunslinger_small.png
Duel location

Snakehead Flats
trapper_small.png
lmcdon
Level 13
Dueling level 14 No hit

No hit No hit

Strike: Right shoulder
- 6 HP Strike: Right shoulder
- 6 HP Strike: Right shoulder

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 6 HP

Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 6 HP lmcdon wins the duel and gains 44 experience points. RIJUL01 did not carry any cash and lmcdon walks away without taking any money.

wats this !!!!!!!!!​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How do you tell where the opponent hit you? For example, Right shoulder, head, left arm e.t.c. ?

DeletedUser

The product of VIGOR + APPEARANCE (and some TOUGHNESS). I'm a Melee-type Mercenary.

duel1.jpg

duel2.jpg

duel3.jpg

Three guys of several players I dueled from the same town, the same day. I managed to sleep in their town's hotel for a quick break, and then went on to duel a few more of their townmates. After that, I went to do a bit of work and returned to my own town. I don't know if they have any plans to retaliate, but if they choose to do so, then I'm more than welcome to have them around lickin' the soles o' my brown ragged shoes. :D

DeletedUser794

Lucildence wins the duel, gains 67 experience points and steals $262 from nieblo.

DeletedUser

I was attacked by some dude while I was over 8hrs away from my hometown... Weird, cuase we do not yet have a mortician!!!

Did they change the rules? Because i thought you could only duel if both towns had morticians....

DeletedUser

I was attacked by some dude while I was over 8hrs away from my hometown... Weird, cuase we do not yet have a mortician!!!

Did they change the rules? Because i thought you could only duel if both towns had morticians....

hey rules r the same as it is written that for a duel the challenger's town must have a mortician ....doesnt mean for challenged players town:cool:

DeletedUser

If the other guy wasn't clear here's how I understand it. If you have joined a town and have selected a class(dueler,worker,adventure, soldier) someone can attack you to duel.

If you want to initiate duels with other characters then you must be in a town, have selected a class, and have built a mortician in your town.

DeletedUser

If the other guy wasn't clear here's how I understand it. If you have joined a town and have selected a class(dueler,worker,adventure, soldier) someone can attack you to duel.

If you want to initiate duels with other characters then you must be in a town, have selected a class, and have built a mortician in your town.

And then travel to the town you wish to challenge and visit their mortician, right?

Duel: Lord Jason vs. Zazz Sasst On 10/28/08 at 10:09 PM

DeletedUser

Yes thanks! Also I think you need adequate Energy. I think it's 12.5.

DeletedUser

i was wondering how can i get hit in the head if im not standing straight up in of them

DeletedUser

hey hefty u must change the help section as a had challenged many players and had a draw ...but it said i lost ...in help its written in such cases challenger wins..then wat???