Dueling

DeletedUser

His attack:

Total health points
- 687 HP

Total health points
- 940 HP

Duduie wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Latigo Kid did not carry any cash and Duduie walks away without taking any money.

My attack:

Total health points
- 561 HP

Total health points
- 955 HP

Duduie wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $27 from Latigo Kid.

DeletedUser

I've been having bad luck lately...

doing some respecing to fix some of my SP distribution :)

Here's a few good wins while I was in DL...

Total health points
- 817 HP

Total health points
- 1095 HP Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 145 experience points and steals $80 from Tashen

Total health points
- 170 HP

Total health points
- 415 HP Jasper Stone passes out. Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 174 experience points and steals $66 from Jasper Stone.

Total health points
- 349 HP

Total health points
- 933 HP Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 428 experience points and steals $23 from bigpopa.

DeletedUser22685

Yeah! Even ask Diggo. Once I fought him bare handed, ran at him (dodging his shots and catching his bullets), mugged him of his weapon, bent it into a pretzel with my bare hands, shoved it up his [anus], tied him into a similar shape to that of his weapon, made his clothes into a giant slingshot, loaded him into it, then fired him so hard out of it that he collided with Saturn and knocked it out of space, causing mass havoc on Earth until I gave it a threatening glance and it sulked off back into orbit. I then re-aligned the planets using just my tongue. It's all true (tumble)

I know Saturn is a gas giant, but that's how good I am.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to post Latigo's duels against me ^^

Total health points - 851 HP
Total health points - 989 HP
Zushi wins the duel and gains 474 experience points. Latigo Kid did not carry any cash and Zushi walks away without taking any money.

Total health points - 684 HP
Total health points - 726 HP
Zushi wins the duel and gains 469 experience points. Latigo Kid did not carry any cash and Zushi walks away without taking any money.

Im a proud boy now :laugh:

DeletedUser

I had a string of bad luck in GG :razz:

So I decided to go and harass Jasper and his boys in DL...

Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 428 experience points and steals $23 from bigpopa.

Jasper Stone passes out. Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 174 experience points and steals $66 from Jasper Stone.

Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 145 experience points and steals $80 from Tashen.

Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 409 experience points and steals $31 from bigpopa.

Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 141 experience points and steals $96 from Tashen.

Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 111 experience points and steals $15 from badass2929.

badass2929 passes out. Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 109 experience points and steals $10 from badass2929.

Latigo Kid wins the duel and gains 9 experience points. redneckab did not carry any cash and Latigo Kid walks away without taking any money.

Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 377 experience points and steals $44 from bigpopa.

Jasper Stone passes out. Latigo Kid wins the duel and gains 120 experience points. Jasper Stone did not carry any cash and Latigo Kid walks away without taking any money.

and it goes on and on and on and on....

DeletedUser

Well it seems like other people are jumping on the NH bandwagon. seens like gunslingers gultch want stay away from me.. :D Sad thing is I almost won a couple of them...

lol

DeletedUser22685

I've entered into
Code:
HARDCORE CAMP MODE
because I've got a couple of telegrams from victims and I think I will be targeted.

Harsha..

bah

why can't you stand up to the attacks? - don't you know how to defend?

the real reason for entering into this so-called "hard-core camp mode" is that you can't bear to lose any duels?

do contradict me, if i'm wrong

DeletedUser

You'd think he should be able to put up a fight defending, since he is a soldier.

Harsha..

yeah, that's a much stronger point

well, to say the truth, i never try to dodge duel attacks, i just counter-attack anyone who attacked me.

When i KOed latigo as defender several months ago, he sent the whole wanted posse on me - i didn't dodge at all, infact i let them attack me. As a result, i even have gotten some friends out from this affair (specifically, one who finished the job by KOing me - ScottTheGent :p)

DeletedUser22685

I actually like logging in to find I've been dueled. I just don't think I want to get KOed every two days :p

The hardcore camp mode was a joke... :dry:

Diggo11

I actually like logging in to find I've been dueled. I just don't think I want to get KOed every two days :p

The hardcore camp mode was a joke... :dry:
Then why does it take a mail to get you out of the Hotel for ten minutes, could have fooled me :razz:

And yes I was a dumb arse today and got myself KOed by duelling 12 of the NPCs, so the joke's on me today :S