Dueling

DeletedUser

ahh so now everyone else camps you , lol

oh and if you though nicknick's domination of latigo was cool . Heres another.

No hit Total health points- 1242 HP

Mezzy wins the duel, gains 467 experience points and steals $13 from Latigo Kid.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe,

that was funny, also note, just like you dubb I wasn't in my dueling clothes...

Had my pillow and slippers actually :laugh:

Unlike you, I don't cry and complain... thought is was funny actually, at the hotel now resting... he was 32 HP away from KOing me lol

DeletedUser

I never complained , you people on here were talking about me holding the trumpet before I even posted. Get your facts straight.
Fact was , you were braggin like you made some huge accomplishment. So they all got to see another example of you bending the truth.
Cheers Nub

Diggo11

Like I've said before, there is no such thing as an honest dueler...
The old west had good guys and bad guys... if you want to say I don't play "fair" then so be it,
So there isn't honest and dishonest duellers, only good and bad duellers. Right then, whatever you say :rolleyes:

I'll have fun KOing you over and over and you can all cry here on the forums and you can all play "fair" all you want.
Sorry, but the resident GANG campers are gone, you can't touch us now ;) Ever since the cheats left our mort went from red well into the green, whilst NWO stagnated and their KOs v KOed ratio went red... And personally, I reckon your dead meat when we meet :)

also, camping goes two ways... it will also make it tougher for players who like to camp me and my whole town ;)
You know what's funny? I don't even sleep when I go to your town. I just duel your n00b pack, sit their idle overnight regaining HP then duel them again in the morning.

DeletedUser

Lol @ those Sacred Pine noobs

I get attacked 3 times while I'm in gentlemans set and theys till couldnt k0 me...

Kinda sad since I'm obvliously not even remotely a dueler...

DeletedUser22685

I got absolutely annihilated by a Sacred Pine member 24 levels above me, but not KOed.

DeletedUser

Latigo Kid passes out. Dubb777 wins the duel, gains 432 experience points and steals $35 from Latigo Kid.

DeletedUser

It was a long weekend... sorry, didn't have time to check the west... You were actually the 4th person to duel me. Got a lucky KO ;)

Total health points
- 265 HP

Total health points
- 168 HP Latigo Kid passes out. Dubb777 wins the duel, gains 432 experience points and steals $35 from Latigo Kid.

DeletedUser22685

You *******! Let me look at that.

OK, I looked. Oh noes! :sad: My money! My beautiful money! Jk, it's Gunslingers' money.

Diggo11

You *******! Let me look at that.
emoticon-00136-giggle.gif
Finally got that sharp machete to put us somewhat even, despite the ever lowering level and clothes gap :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser22685

Awesome emoticon
emoticon-00136-giggle.gif

Oh well, now I'm actually sleeping to regain health, not to camp.

despite ever lowering level and clothes gap :)
Having 0 motivation is the cause for that, I believe.

DeletedUser22685

That's from before I started dueling this regularly.

PS. I was going to return your rep, but:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Diggo11 again.

DeletedUser

I'm just wondering in futurama really called "Chuck Norris" of the west?

DeletedUser

Have a nice Rest Buddy

Duel: Latigo Kid vs. Dubb777 Today at 5:47 AM

Total health points- 1078 HP Total health points- 1157 HP

Dubb777 wins the duel and gains 434 experience points. Latigo Kid did not carry any cash and Dubb777 walks away without taking any money.

Duel: Latigo Kid vs. Dubb777 Today at 2:16 PM

Total health points- 510 HP Total health points- 1065 HP

Latigo Kid passes out. Dubb777 wins the duel and gains 429 experience points. Latigo Kid did not carry any cash and Dubb777 walks away without taking any money.

Interesting dont you think Latigo ? No sleep for me either between these 2 duels.

I had forgot about the game until I logged in this morning as saw these 2 duels from you.
Told you I'll make you famous :razz:
Thanks for the free exp and the level up :)
(tumble) Someday perhaps :blink: