Dueler class

DeletedUser

That would help my dueler a lot. I like to target those who will give me higher exp. Since I am a pure dueler, I can not do any good jobs. That would help a lot in leveling up.

currently the best job i can do is dueling. you can really get a lot of exp from it when your at a higher level. i can get 180-300 exp a duel. i can only get a couple duels in a day, but its still more exp than i'd earn in a day of working my best jobs. if duelers got a 15% exp bonus per duel, and i were a dueler, i'd be getting 207-345 exp per duel. that is a lot of exp. it should be a really good bonus if you ask me.

DeletedUser

I'd vote yes for this.

Any improvement is better than nothing. That's all I wanted. Heck, I'd vote for any improvement as long as it didn't make things lopsided. I just want a fair amount of abilities to each class.

This would also encourage people to attack tougher opponents instead of easy targets all the time.

Kman288, you and I do the same thing, target a few tougher opponents and get high exp and then have to sleep to heal up. Doing this means you will never get a bunch of duels done in the same day. Which makes the high dueling motivation somewhat useless, but that's the way I choose to play the game. That's not a fault to that ability.

I don't know if this will completely even up the Dueler Class to the others, but It would be a benefit. Most duelers can not do any jobs worth spending time on. So to me it's a big improvement. Those that target the easy targets won't feel it improves anything at all. but maybe they should think about there method of dueling.

DeletedUser13020

A bonus in dueling xp sounds really nice. It doesn't affect a duel at all so people cant say they got too powerful or anything like that. What would be even nicer is if the duelers motivation wasn't capped at 100%. Maybe do like 115% max or something. Cmon, they are duelers they should be EXTRA motivated to duel.

DeletedUser

I would vote yes to that, it works better for me than the appearence bonus idea.

DeletedUser

Yeh I agree it doesn't need a lot of tweaking to fix this as it's not completely broken the bonuses that are there are ok, but they don't really make the dueler stand out in any department. I have completely come around to the idea that the attacker shouldn't be given an advantage so an appearance bonus is out of the question.

The experience is a good idea another solution could be to increase the speed bonus, on premium a soldier gets 100% bonus to tactics but dueler gets a measly 20% to his speed I think this could be increased to 50% or even 100% so a dueler can roam around the map quickly this would make the class a lot more attractive and wouldn't be gamebreaking.

DeletedUser

I would like to be faster on the map as well, but I'll take what we can get.

The exp works great for me.

DeletedUser

i can say yes to the exp bonus but not an abilty to duel better, that would ruin the game. i say yes cause it does not affect the dueler in dueling better.

I debated alot on this thread but i think the exp idea would be good enough to close the thread

DeletedUser

+15% exp bonus sounds pretty extreme. Given +5% exp is the worker bonus.

btw. The only soldier who can beat a pure duellist is also one who has sunk all their points into duel stats. Which means they're no better at working but worse at trying to make a living out of duelling.

DeletedUser

Dueler weapon bonus!!! CHOO CHOO!!!!!

I say Yay all the way.
and for those who say nay then I say :p

DeletedUser

15% more exp should be the bare minimum. If my math is right then look at this example.

I win a duel, get 100 exp points. With the added bonus it would be 115 exp points. I win and get 200 exp points it would then be 230

If it was 5% 100 exp points it would then be 105 and 200 exp points would be 210.

I think 5% would be a joke. It would be as big of a joke as the other dueler abilities. Duelers make a living dueling, let them get more exp for dueling.

By the way, I'm not too worried about the speed increase. It would be nice though. Either way I don't consider it much of an advantage.

DeletedUser

i like the idea of the increase in XP.

i know another item i have heard suggested before was that a dueler can duel once per day if not a member of a town. gives more of a sneak attack ability. the limit of once per day was to keep from town camping and stack attacking.