Dueler class

DeletedUser

yeah, dueller class sucks, im going adventurer next time, hotel bonus, SWEET!!

i think an increase in dexterous skills such as shooting or an increase in appearance, say, every 2 points in appearance you gain anorther one, but only for duels, keep it fairish.
speed bonus, %10?? thats pathetic, its another 1-3 minutes travelling to duels someone, and they don't no im coming so what the big rush??

cash bonus, another ??, if i wanted more cash i would duel again, rather have damage bonus to weapon or something.

motivation not really a biggy, rather have +1 dexterity rather than this

DeletedUser

look at my thread. I suggested new character classes with one being a pure dueler class.

DeletedUser

I don't see why adding a new bonus to Dueler would mean having to remove an existing one, both Adventurer and Worker each have 4 seperate class bonuses, and it seems pretty much everyone is agreed that Dueler is underpowered and Soldier doesn't need to get any stronger.

Something should be added which only affects duels, plus a nice tinker would be that the update would offset the number of players simply pouring on Toughness and Reflex some. Something to boost dueler class's chances against those resistance fighters, i.e;

• % chance per round to negate opponents Toughness/Reflex (would have to be low %, but that would fit with the rest of the dueler bonuses - maximise benefit by activity) OR
  • Some form of bonus to Dueler's Aim and/or Dodge (players have more incentive to put dodge instead of Tough/Reflex for resistance fighter) OR
  • % chance (again, low) of opponent missing the first round completely, or any kind of % chance of some kind of in-duel benefit to the dueler class. Doesn't have to be huge, just interesting.
These are just suggestions, like other people have tried to make and gotten flamed. Can't understand why a crapload of posts havn't been removed and people infracted in this thread...