• No

Votes: 22 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

New Section of Proposal
In addition to this we would like a warning mail sent to an e-mail account 3 days prior to deletion (excluding level 1). This would help reduce instances of semi-active players losing their accounts, mainly if the middle bracket of deletion was introduced.

What if it was excluding 5 and below instead of just level 1?

DeletedUser

Honestly I really think that when this passes the devs aren't going to really care. Guess we will find out. I'll still vote yes.

DeletedUser

Honestly I really think that when this passes the devs aren't going to really care. Guess we will find out. I'll still vote yes.

I doubt the devs actually consider much of what we say. They've got their updates planned already.

DeletedUser

Yep, that's why I'm not going to argue over this one. Level 1's should be deleted much sooner than 45 days but us dictating to Innogames what their policy on inactivity should be is a bit above our paygrade here. They will just ignore us on this one and do what makes sense for them as a company.

DeletedUser

Yeah, if their player base expresses a strong preference, wouldn't it be wise to heed that message? Give the people what they want, and all that sort of rot?

Diggo11

Pretty much.

I'm sure they will ignore many of our suggestions, thats a fact. But suggestions like this that directly make them money will be taken into deep consideration.

DeletedUser

Again would you rather play a game with 338,000 players or just 50,000 actually active players, that is always the question the dev's look at before agreeing to ideas like this.

DeletedUser

Ummm if only 50,000 players are active then those are the only ones I am playing the game with. That's sort of like saying 'I found my keys in the last place I looked'. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Diggo tinks your avatar is freeky.

Back on topic, I think it is a good idea, but InnoGames is never gonna do this.

DeletedUser

i think it is a great idea i am getting sick of looking at luckym lvl 7 i think who has been sitting next to a sugar can since what seems like the beginning of time. I used to wonder why that was the only job he was doing and then i came across this thread little while back and it all made sense.

DeletedUser

What if I'm level 28/29 and my internet has a problem for a month?... it would just delete me which is not very fair.
The current rule is 45 days not 28.
Your internet has a problem for a month?So what?You don't have a single friend with internet connection, to let you log in once in a week?Internet coffees?WiFi?Mobile phone?I-pod?Have you heard of those things?
Just say you don't really like this game, cause if you do, you always have a chance to log in, even when you are in vacation in Nigeria.

DeletedUser

I agree you can always go to a public library if you are really in that situation and the game is important enough its free to use their computers

DeletedUser

Your internet has a problem for a month?So what?You don't have a single friend with internet connection, to let you log in once in a week?Internet coffees?WiFi?Mobile phone?I-pod?Have you heard of those things?
Just say you don't really like this game, cause if you do, you always have a chance to log in, even when you are in vacation in Nigeria.

Exactly. Thanks for bringing up for voters, this was on page 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.