Declaration of Independent towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I neither know what you are talking about, nor wish to incite your violence. In any case, I shall pray for you.

DeletedUser

While you have presented a good case study on the need for standardized public schooling on the frontier, I still regret to say that I don't follow.

In any case, I shall do my best to teach the youth of these sand swept towns basic literacy and etiquette. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

DeletedUser

SOMEONE SHOOT HIM!!!!! or hit him over the head with there broken jug or SOMETHING!

DeletedUser

While you have presented a good case study on the need for standardized public schooling on the frontier, I still regret to say that I don't follow.

In any case, I shall do my best to teach the youth of these sand swept towns basic literacy and etiquette. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

RPC is quite a long thread, it starts off as a harmless fun thread about pirate adventures, and turns into a mindless flock of family tribe hating morons. while i agree family tribes can be bothersome, i disagree with the way they handled things..

also, im from teedub and unless you guys calling us a 'family' is meaning a group of players that have played and dominated every game they set out to for the last 8 years, then i find the term a little offensive.

DeletedUser

I can see what you guys are trying to do here..might be for the good might be vice versa.. but i do hope you all be living me alone.. coz i just dont wanna be part of a family tribe but i want to progress with a town for now and maybe have some duels and that is all but not a war..and hope y'all can respect that..not all people who wanna play this game wanna be gung ho stero-type shooting here and shooting there..maybe they just wanna RP and live it the western ways..not have a war but a couple of duels here and there and live in a town..hope y'all can get what i mean..

DeletedUser

And so the road to hell is paved.

All of these declarations and senseless allegiances will bring nothing but misery to your wives and make orphans of your children.

DeletedUser

I can see what you guys are trying to do here..might be for the good might be vice versa.. but i do hope you all be living me alone.. coz i just dont wanna be part of a family tribe but i want to progress with a town for now and maybe have some duels and that is all but not a war..and hope y'all can respect that..not all people who wanna play this game wanna be gung ho stero-type shooting here and shooting there..maybe they just wanna RP and live it the western ways..not have a war but a couple of duels here and there and live in a town..hope y'all can get what i mean..

Whattsa matta boy? You yella?

DeletedUser

And so the road to hell is paved.

All of these declarations and senseless allegiances will bring nothing but misery to your wives and make orphans of your children.

My dear preacher friend. It is human nature to destroy one another. Only the strong will survive. Whoever chooses not to band together will ultimately perish in the end. So simply put the best way to save lives is to ally with a mass. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it not human nature to care for one another? Is it not human nature to weep for the sufferings of one's fellows? Is it not human nature to love?

These basic principles have allowed us to flourish. All the failings of men have come from those "strengths" of which you speak.

DeletedUser

Whattsa matta boy? You yella?

Nah i don't think not being gung-ho is being yella..just trying to make a point that this game as other say it is not tribal wars..but a game that is about role playing and leaving in the west..so why bother always making war when we can live and have duels and not make it to personal..:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.