Declaration of Independent towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What are u the pope. This is not a discussion thread please just sign or just leave it alone. I hate spammers there are many discussion threads about families so please just talk in there.

Child, this is not a discussion of families but of genocide. I would be neglecting my moral duty were I to not do all in my power to sway my flock from the impending bloodshed.

If you prefer to name my calls to love and rationality as "spam," then that is your prerogative. But I would like to remind all the other goodly folks of these desolate plains that these perceived aggressive invaders have fired no shots - nor have they signaled any intent to do so. Motions such as this alliance between independent towns, I fear, will be the axe that slashes the rope of decency and unleashes the four-mouthed hounds of vengeance upon the unwitting settlers who have heard of nothing of these tensions.

So again, with all my heart, I beg you ask yourself: Are yours the actions of peaceful men? Or of men who have lost faith in the goodness of the Lord?

DeletedUser

avi = avatar.

:)

avi is of course a video, however you'll not be likely to see these here! :D
I've never heard that abbreviation before but then most people I talk to on the 'tubes don't usually have a problem typing out the extra 2 letters for the full word of avatar.

DeletedUser

hmmm so family town is town where the noobs in an area join a town for their own protection? im not sure why that is so bad....:confused:

DeletedUser

ok i have 1 question. who invited the pastor? becuase i swear whoever did it im gonna gut them like a fish!!! my god we are here to sign an agreement, not to listen to a boring old guy lecture. Just please go away and read your bible or something.

DeletedUser

I've never heard that abbreviation before but then most people I talk to on the 'tubes don't usually have a problem typing out the extra 2 letters for the full word of avatar.

You are rather an angry person. I don't particularly like chat speak as well, but avi is the abbreviation used on tonnes of forums, video sites, games, and other things I can't be bothered to type.

Anyway on topic - /signed!

DeletedUser

Never call out HT. He has guts unlike u. Go ahead make a family tribe see how far it gets u. Hide in ur little nooby family. Go ahead just so u know strong players always win over mass nubbs.

Lol, I'm not even in this family. I'm sorry I'm not a suck-up, follower like you? The irony of the whole situation is that in Twars.net, the strong players were TW, and the rest of the world were noobs by comparison:) (and this was repeated in W2 and W8 as well).

Please actually read my original post and attack the content.

I'll even quote it for you, since I really doubt you're the sort of person to actually read anything clearly.
TW was not a family tribe; it was a pre-made tribe. There's a very distinct difference. Family tribe is made by inviting players who are around you and relying on numbers to win/survive. Pre-made tribe is made by inviting players to a tribe beforehand based on previous experiences with those persons. I don't recall anyone on TWars.net (sorry for alluding to TW.net to those who would like to keep Twest and TW.net separate) complaining about pre-made tribes. I'll be sure to call any friends that you make and eventually work with "a family". Then, it's our moral obligation, for the greater good, to form our own alliance to destroy your family, right?

HT, am I right in saying that you have no forum or game powers in this game? If you don't have any such powers, then I think it's kind of sad that you've dedicated, what, like 2 or 3 threads with the insinuation that TW is a "'Family' Tribe". Those few threads in turn spawned 2 more threads. You started the thread to say that The_Iceman was lying. If he was, okay, so what? I'm sure if we all felt important enough to make threads about individual players lying, this forum would be idiotic. Your definition that a group of players that have joined the game together is a "family" doesn't exactly fly in actually determining them to be so.

If you do have such powers, then I would ask, "Why are you playing W1? Since that would create obvious bias, and so far as I know, they don't do that in TWars.net." Just wondering, I don't actually know (since you seem to act like you do have powers (maybe just a vibe I'm getting)).

In the end, if the developers wanted to avoid this sort of thing, they would have implemented something to do so. Since they haven't, you have to deal with whatever comes; obviously, you can complain about it all you want and rile up the forum community all you want, but in the end, you can't do anything.

DeletedUser

A lecture is an oral presentation intended to present information or teach people about a particular subject, for example by a university or college teacher. Lectures are used to convey critical information, history, background, theories and equations. A politician's speech, a minister's sermon, or even a businessman's sales presentation may be similar in form to a lecture. Usually the lecturer will stand at the front of the room and recite information relevant to the lecture's content.
Though lectures are much criticized as a pedagogical method, universities have not yet found practical alternative teaching methods for the large majority of their courses. Critics point out that lecturing is mainly a one-way method of communication that does not involve significant audience participation. Therefore, lecturing is often contrasted to active learning. But lectures delivered by talented speakers can be highly stimulating; at the very least, lectures have survived in academia as a quick, cheap and efficient way of introducing large numbers of students to a particular field of study.

Closed, 10 Pages of Spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.