Declaration of Independent towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is it not human nature to care for one another? Is it not human nature to weep for the sufferings of one's fellows? Is it not human nature to love?

These basic principles have allowed us to flourish. All the failings of men have come from those "strengths" of which you speak.

Depends what side of the coin you are looking at.

DeletedUser

If you wish us now to talk about coin and greed I have some very exciting sermons ready and waiting.

DeletedUser

cant go to war if youre not in a town. 99.5% of us arent in a town, hence no wars, maybe handbags at dawn though

DeletedUser

May God will it that one day I might provide your hungry soul the same sustenance I provide your body.

DeletedUser

im working to get a town at the moment and as soon as i do and its well poupulated i will agree but until then im out

DeletedUser

May God will it that one day I might provide your hungry soul the same sustenance I provide your body.

What are u the pope. This is not a discussion thread please just sign or just leave it alone. I hate spammers there are many discussion threads about families so please just talk in there.

DeletedUser

What are u the pope. This is not a discussion thread please just sign or just leave it alone. I hate spammers there are many discussion threads about families so please just talk in there.
the whole premise of this thread is hypocritical. we might as well talk about oatmeal because this thread sucks anyways

DeletedUser

TW was not a family tribe; it was a pre-made tribe. There's a very distinct difference. Family tribe is made by inviting players who are around you and relying on numbers to win/survive. Pre-made tribe is made by inviting players to a tribe beforehand based on previous experiences with those persons. I don't recall anyone on TWars.net (sorry for alluding to TW.net to those who would like to keep Twest and TW.net separate) complaining about pre-made tribes. I'll be sure to call any friends that you make and eventually work with "a family". Then, it's our moral obligation, for the greater good, to form our own alliance to destroy your family, right?

HT, am I right in saying that you have no forum or game powers in this game? If you don't have any such powers, then I think it's kind of sad that you've dedicated, what, like 2 or 3 threads with the insinuation that TW is a "'Family' Tribe". Those few threads in turn spawned 2 more threads. You started the thread to say that The_Iceman was lying. If he was, okay, so what? I'm sure if we all felt important enough to make threads about individual players lying, this forum would be idiotic. Your definition that a group of players that have joined the game together is a "family" doesn't exactly fly in actually determining them to be so.

If you do have such powers, then I would ask, "Why are you playing W1? Since that would create obvious bias, and so far as I know, they don't do that in TWars.net." Just wondering, I don't actually know (since you seem to act like you do have powers (maybe just a vibe I'm getting)).

In the end, if the developers wanted to avoid this sort of thing, they would have implemented something to do so. Since they haven't, you have to deal with whatever comes; obviously, you can complain about it all you want and rile up the forum community all you want, but in the end, you can't do anything.

DeletedUser

TW was not a family tribe; it was a pre-made tribe. There's a very distinct difference. Family tribe is made by inviting players who are around you and relying on numbers to win/survive. Pre-made tribe is made by inviting players to a tribe beforehand based on previous experiences with those persons. I don't recall anyone on TWars.net (sorry for alluding to TW.net to those who would like to keep Twest and TW.net separate) complaining about pre-made tribes. I'll be sure to call any friends that you make and eventually work with "a family". Then, it's our moral obligation, for the greater good, to form our own alliance to destroy your family, right?

HT, am I right in saying that you have no forum or game powers in this game? If you don't have any such powers, then I think it's kind of sad that you've dedicated, what, like 2 or 3 threads with the insinuation that TW is a "'Family' Tribe". Those few threads in turn spawned 2 more threads. You started the thread to say that The_Iceman was lying. If he was, okay, so what? I'm sure if we all felt important enough to make threads about individual players lying, this forum would be idiotic. Your definition that a group of players that have joined the game together is a "family" doesn't exactly fly in actually determining them to be so.

If you do have such powers, then I would ask, "Why are you playing W1? Since that would create obvious bias, and so far as I know, they don't do that in TWars.net." Just wondering, I don't actually know (since you seem to act like you do have powers (maybe just a vibe I'm getting)).

In the end, if the developers wanted to avoid this sort of thing, they would have implemented something to do so. Since they haven't, you have to deal with whatever comes; obviously, you can complain about it all you want and rile up the forum community all you want, but in the end, you can't do anything.

Never call out HT. He has guts unlike u. Go ahead make a family tribe see how far it gets u. Hide in ur little nooby family. Go ahead just so u know strong players always win over mass nubbs.

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say that none of us know how town families will work out in the west and that all the hate towards them is a bit premature.

DeletedUser

"I phart in the general direction of Family Towns." (said in a snooty french accent) :p

DeletedUser

"I phart in the general direction of Family Towns." (said in a snooty french accent) :p

I found you an avi :p

simg_t_tmonty001monty_python_fart_in_your_general_directiontlinkjpg110

DeletedUser

Never call out HT. He has guts unlike u. Go ahead make a family tribe see how far it gets u. Hide in ur little nooby family. Go ahead just so u know strong players always win over mass nubbs.
I find it hard to feel threatened by anyone that can't spell "you" or "your".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.