Declaration of Independent towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

U hate family tribes well u can make sure that no family town will ever arise. By signing the document. Well i think the majority of us agree we will not allow any family towns to arise if one does then message me or any of the people who have signed said document. I say we make a declaration. People who sign it must abide that if a family town arises we must join together to take out said family tribe. If the person that signs it does not agree to help out unless they have a good reason then we must duel said person. I think we should call this the declaration of Independent towns.

Signed by Holla-Iceman

This topic is only for the people who agree that family towns should never take a foothold in this world. Just sign ur name if u agree.

You're only saying this because your independent tribes couldn't survive on tribal wars.

Tough luck. I'm afraid I will sign no document preventing players from freedom. I have made the game more fun in not doing so to.

DeletedUser

You're only saying this because your independent tribes couldn't survive on tribal wars.

Tough luck. I'm afraid I will sign no document preventing players from freedom. I have made the game more fun in not doing so to.

I think you have this backwards, allowing family towns is an attempt to remove the freedoms from the rest of us.

Its a sad attempt at forcing this game to become yet-another simcity style game.

Seriously, think about it. How sad of an individual do you need to be to create/join a family of towns, before the first shot is fired.

DeletedUser

I'm sure we'll all still hit each other while we wait for horses to transport us to the distant family towns :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think you have this backwards, allowing family towns is an attempt to remove the freedoms from the rest of us.

Its a sad attempt at forcing this game to become yet-another simcity style game.

Seriously, think about it. How sad of an individual do you need to be to create/join a family of towns, before the first shot is fired.

Well someone has to start it. I'm not saying I will do so, but I will not take away that freedom from others.

People have already spoken about allied towns. Perhaps if someone would like to create a very close alliance between towns that act the same way as a family they can do so without alerting the signers of this document. I think the people who strongly disagree with this document have already made up their minds. I'm still in thought process though.

DeletedUser283

Well, I have yet to make up my mind... I did at first, but now I dunno... i see both sides of the argument

DeletedUser

I think i can sign this on Behalf of Offtopica, i mean we will be closish friends with white white oaks because they are right next to us, and a fair amount of offtopicans might end up joining it, i think

DeletedUser

Actually i been quite successful in tw i am in the number 1 tribe in world 24 which only has 45 members, pixies rated 7 with 45 members on world 17, world 19 virusA rated 21 whit 29 members. But that is a separate issue what matters that we keep family towns from arising that is it. Stop saying we are gonna make a family of towns we are not we are just saying that if one arises we must honor the call and destroy said family town that it. How to people not get that. We are trying to keep the game from having the same drawbacks as tw we are trying to keep the two separated.

DeletedUser

I think i can sign this on Behalf of Offtopica, i mean we will be closish friends with white white oaks because they are right next to us, and a fair amount of offtopicans might end up joining it, i think

So, would you consider your two villages, related in some small way. Distant cousins maybe. bit of a family tie going on, mmmmm :)

DeletedUser

Actually i been quite successful in tw i am in the number 1 tribe in world 24 which only has 45 members, pixies rated 7 with 45 members on world 17, world 19 virusA rated 21 whit 29 members. But that is a separate issue what matters that we keep family towns from arising that is it. Stop saying we are gonna make a family of towns we are not we are just saying that if one arises we must honor the call and destroy said family town that it. How to people not get that. We are trying to keep the game from having the same drawbacks as tw we are trying to keep the two separated.

Holla...what is your Account name in Tribalwars???

DeletedUser

Closeish friends is code words for family. So instead of killing the people next to you you join with them *cough family* guess this "alliance/family" has its first target.

I think my town will pass on signing this. We happen to like family tribes in TW because well that gives us more targets to noble, and they scare us not with their numbers, and the same will hold true in this game, let towns become familes that just lets us take out bigger chunks at a time but we have no need to form another family/close alliance to do so.

DeletedUser

Again my tribe on world 15 likes family tribes they allow us to mass target and noble lots of targets at once.

So let them pop up here as well and we do the same(kill them, in whatever way possible). Familes are just for players that suck to much to fight and last on their own(in their own single tribe).

DeletedUser

hollafamer113 is my tw name. k but that not the issue here if u don't agree to this pact then don't reply at all. This is not for discussion u want to join or u don't k thats it. How many times must i say this.

One Armed Ninja

Again my tribe on world 15 likes family tribes they allow us to mass target and noble lots of targets at once.

So let them pop up here as well and we do the same(kill them, in whatever way possible). Familes are just for players that suck to much to fight and last on their own(in their own single tribe).

You would love W19 then, no supporting those who arent in your tribe and 40 member limit only

NO famil tribes whatoever will work at all there

One Armed Ninja

hollafamer113 is my tw name. k but that not the issue here if u don't agree to this pact then don't reply at all. This is not for discussion u want to join or u don't k thats it. How many times must i say this.

God i know you you let me live in W13 so i could migrate out of K64
Thanks man :p

DeletedUser

You would love W19 then, no supporting those who arent in your tribe and 40 member limit only

NO famil tribes whatoever will work at all there

I would have played on 19 but I was too busy on world 15...I am looking for another 2x speed world to open up on tribal though...

I bet people still attempt to create familes on world 19 though like the newbs they are.

DeletedUser

Bah you can't tell us that. No one died and made you forum mod.

DeletedUser

is it dragonlord is that it yes i am a nice guy. And becoming quite famous. K please do not spam though just send me a message if u know me.

Status
Not open for further replies.