Declaration of Independent towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah but then some players are gonna get the bright idea hey lets start a family cause we can take these other guys then we would rule

DeletedUser

I promise u that it won't come to that i admit there are some flaws but if so then we will become what we set out to destroy. I am sure that i will sooner destroy myself then let that happen.

DeletedUser

yeah but then some players are gonna get the bright idea hey lets start a family cause we can take these other guys then we would rule

:eek: Let's do it dude!! Their family versus our family!! :D

So, who want's to form the declaration of dependant towns to fight this blight upon us all!!

LOL, j/king..mostly.. ;) I'm in only if we aren't allowed to conquer towns. If we aren't, then family towns sound aight, yah know? :cool:

DeletedUser

I promise u that it won't come to that i admit there are some flaws but if so then we will become what we set out to destroy. I am sure that i will sooner destroy myself then let that happen.

might as well go ahead and destroy it now

DeletedUser

I'm in, as long as this stays strictly for family towns. I have no dis-likeness for allied towns.

DeletedUser

OUT though I do agree that there should be no family towns I'm not going as far as making allies over it

DeletedUser

No this is just an agreement that we will band together to take out any family town then once said family town is taken care of we can do whatever we want to one another.

o_O

So we become a family/alliance for a short while? Cool we get both sides of the coin. :eek:

DeletedUser

Well maybe against family towns but i guess it is ok to have ally towns..and i dont know if any would agree but i think if for example a person does not want to have a war with another town and just wants his town to grow i think there should be some respect to that..what you all think??

DeletedUser

Well maybe against family towns but i guess it is ok to have ally towns..and i dont know if any would agree but i think if for example a person does not want to have a war with another town and just wants his town to grow i think there should be some respect to that..what you all think??
They already destroyed their chances of getting into some action by placing their town in such a position. By allying each other that will further deprive them of players to kill and towns to raid.

DeletedUser

Good idea, but exactly how do we want to take them out?.. Duel them 24/7 so theye get bored of getting beaten and force them to leave the game or what?..

DeletedUser

Temporary Family

A temporary alliance to achieve a single common goal, is not a family of towns.

A family shares all goals.

Noooooo. Tell me you were sober when you wrote this.

A temporary family, sharing goals !!!!

What then. Break of into smaller temporary families to beat on someone else, just because they are getting too big for their boots. Then after "the temporary family" gets bigger, they hold sway over the game and become "the family".

Oh good grief, if you don't want people to band together and work together, then get the game developers to change the game. Make it so there are no towns for the people to join together. Excellent.

No, wait. Isn't that the idea of Tribalwars !!!!

This has to be the silliest thread so far. We don't want family towns, so lets all get together as a family and beat the other families.

Please tell me that someone actually thought about this before they posted !!!!

Going to get a cup of tea, so that I can chuckle to myself.

DeletedUser

Noooooo. Tell me you were sober when you wrote this.

A temporary family, sharing goals !!!!

What then. Break of into smaller temporary families to beat on someone else, just because they are getting too big for their boots. Then after "the temporary family" gets bigger, they hold sway over the game and become "the family".

Oh good grief, if you don't want people to band together and work together, then get the game developers to change the game. Make it so there are no towns for the people to join together. Excellent.

No, wait. Isn't that the idea of Tribalwars !!!!

This has to be the silliest thread so far. We don't want family towns, so lets all get together as a family and beat the other families.

Please tell me that someone actually thought about this before they posted !!!!

Going to get a cup of tea, so that I can chuckle to myself.

so sayeth the noob, so sayeth the family.
You should start heading west now.

Status
Not open for further replies.