Declaration of Independent towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I whole heartedly agree with this document (finally had to quit world 2, couldn't stand the family tribes any longer)... Sign me up

DeletedUser

i disagree to this document for one sole reason, what makes you think people will follow this document? most likely every new person to join this game will simply ignore the document and make family towns anyways. This document has no real effect on the rest of this world, and i consider this document extremly temporary.:mad:

DeletedUser

It is mainly to make us feel better I think. ;) Only time will tell as to what happens later in the game.

DeletedUser

i disagree to this document for one sole reason, what makes you think people will follow this document? most likely every new person to join this game will simply ignore the document and make family towns anyways. This document has no real effect on the rest of this world, and i consider this document extremly temporary.:mad:

we like inflating our ego

now shut up and follow like a good sheep ;)

DeletedUser

Can there be more than one Ultimate? Child, to divide up the Supreme Unity would be the height of irrationality.

DeletedUser

That's what I just asked myself.

Anyway, back on topic. (SaltineJesus, if you want to evangelise, please do it in a topic related to that)

DeletedUser

Good people, I assure you that the point which I am making here is quite relevant to the current discussion. There is talk of organizing a brutal offensive upon a hapless group of wanderers which have made no overtly aggressive moves towards anyone. Why must we speak in the hushed tones of paranoia when instead we could be welcoming these people as brothers?

DeletedUser

everyone listen to the wise saltinejesus

While I appreciate the complement, I merely seek to be a messenger from He who holds true wisdom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.