Votes: 191 92.7%
  • No I would not!

Votes: 15 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggo11

Three is easier I reakon. Players may even find another use for it.

And in your mock up I don't think you need a button for "equip item". I think the drag function is sufficient enough without the (now double) click function.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm on the side of 3 as well. If I've just let my char work all day and then have X number of whatever in my inventory, I don't want to have to check again how many to keep and how many to chuck in the sales bin. :)

Diggo11

Yeah thats the good thing - you can leave them there for however long you want and do them all in one hit. Or if you can't decide whether or not to keep or sell something, then it can just remain in the middle.

DeletedUser

I've been meaning to get back to this for a while. The idea kind of got pushed to the background when we found out they might be introducing backpack limits.

The only contentious issue was that some people felt there wasn't a need for 3 compartments and only wanted 2. As many of us feel having 3 would be useful (so you don't have to recheck what you need to keep each time you are cleaning up your backpack) and this wouldn't have a negative impact on anyone, I think it is ready to be voted on. :)

(And as the devs have said backpacks will expand as your character develops, I think it would still be useful even if limits are introduced.)

DeletedUser

i want a way in which you can sell numerous items at once such as a tick box style thing so that it is easier to sell and buy

DeletedUser

If you read the proposal, you would have seen that a "sell all" button is one of the functions in the for sale compartment.

DeletedUser

well it depends on how much space is in each comartment ;)

think about it gem

DeletedUser

Was anymore discussion on this even necessary? It was a good idea and everyone loved it, but it just died. I guess nothing can be done until we finally get that inevitable message "due to overwhelming criticism of the idea, backpack limitations will not be implemented."

DeletedUser

To those who want 2 compartments instead of 3: just don't use the third one.

We need a vote on this.

DeletedUser

Was anymore discussion on this even necessary? It was a good idea and everyone loved it, but it just died.

It got left behind in the flurry of warehouses and other ideas revolving around "possible" backpack limitations.

I'll PM Gem. :)

Diggo11

Violette you have my loyalty.

And yeah our situation is kind of like the economy. It was growing so fast with a boom of ideas that some where simply 'left behind'. Now it is in recession (drought of good ideas) so we are going back and picking up 'those left behind'.

DeletedUser

This has my vote if it goes to voting. I have to much bad luck when I think, so this would help a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.