Votes: 191 92.7%
  • No I would not!

Votes: 15 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Great idea. It would be nice to sell a certain amount of items, instead of all of them at once, or just one at a time. You could do this by clicking on the ones you wish to sell(basically highlighting them) and then click a sell button, or just drag and drop. Kind of what was suggested here.

It would combine the ease of selling several items at once, and allow you to keep others in that compartment for whatever reason. Maybe they're high-priced, and you couldn't deposit it all in your bank account(not to mention, your town could be maxed as well). Certain products that you're not quite sure you'll need for future quests(there are quite a few, and I doubt anybody has constructed a list of every item you'd ever need. Heck, I probably should do just that). Maybe something along the lines of a talisman, where you don't really wear it, but are having a hard time deciding whether or not to sell it. Or maybe just a few random trinkets so that you don't have all this empty space present when you go to the stores. Just an idea.

DeletedUser

Nice additions.

Certain products that you're not quite sure you'll need for future quests(there are quite a few, and I doubt anybody has constructed a list of every item you'd ever need.

Pssst Black Jack...I have a list just like that. If you want it pm me and I'll send it off to you asap. I am the spreadsheet queen. I have a list and spreadsheet for everything. :D

DeletedUser

Haha, no thank you. I'm over level 40 on the four worlds I play. There's really nothing left for me to worry about.

DeletedUser

I think this idea is oe of the greatest I have seen so far and the devs should really look forward to do this or at least make it as a poll. I think this thread has long been lying in the deeper part of the ideas and brainfarts section.

DeletedUser

This was and is one of the better ideas floating around, and should move on to the next stage.

DeletedUser363

I totally forgot about this idea. Lets move it to the Development section so it doesn't die again.

DeletedUser

I don't know what other idea you mean specifically, but if all it is doing is putting headers on the item types, the two ideas obviously aren't mutually exclusive, but they also aren't related so should probably get presented separately, imo.

I think it is better to present 2 clean, streamlined, purposeful ideas than to try and get everything in in one hit.

DeletedUser

Diggo, that is what my backpack looks like already. I mean if you really need a header to tell you that hats are hats and shoes are shoes then I guess ok. If your backpack was working properly you wouldn't need that.

REPORT THE BUG

Edit: That tabbed inventory...sigh. You are talking about having 10 tabs in your backpack. Why? That would be more confusing.

1. Melee
  2. Ranged
  3. Hats
  4. Shoes
  5. Neckware
  6. Shirts
  7. Products
  8. Items to Sell
  9. Items to keep for Quests
  10. Gear Sets
I think that is a bit ridiculous. I can't imagine trying to figure out the best outfit to wear for doing a job and having to click on at least 5 or 6 tabs. No thank you. I'd rather mouse over what I already have on one nice page. If you would report the bug in your backpack you could do that too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

I agree, no tabs. But better sorting is still needed, as when it is sorted it's still a visual pain. Anyway Denisero I have already reported the bug; my items is sorted in the inventory, just not the stores.

BTW you realised this was the wrong thread right?

DeletedUser

I agree, no tabs. But better sorting is still needed, as when it is sorted it's still a visual pain.
It doesn't bother me. I'm ambivalent about adding anything more to it; a spacer or whatever to divide the categories would be a bit nice visually, but would also mean I'd have less items on screen at once, which would mean more scrolling. So, meh.

Diggo11

It doesn't bother me. I'm ambivalent about adding anything more to it; a spacer or whatever to divide the categories would be a bit nice visually, but would also mean I'd have less items on screen at once, which would mean more scrolling. So, meh.
Not much extra, only an extra row or two. IMO the benefits would outweigh the negatives.

DeletedUser

I'm not against this idea. I just don't see what benefit you are talking about. If the inventory sorts properly, as it seems to do for most people that aren't affected by a bug, then everything is grouped together. I don't see the benefit of labeling hats "Hats". I certainly know what one looks like and wouldn't mistake it for a shoe. I'm sure even in Australia they don't wear hats on their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.