Votes: 191 92.7%
  • No I would not!

Votes: 15 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The equip item in the pop up menu is already added in the updated proposal. Mostly, I just wanted to know if people cared that they had to select the option rather than just clicking once. :)

Re: Updated Idea - I think that not being able to see what you have equipped on the inventory page would be a pain it the butt when switching gear for different jobs. More room is nice, but not being able to see ALL your inventory would create problems, I think.

DeletedUser

So basically a small write in feature that would allow a drop-down menu to appear for you to mark your items what you plan to sell with either a small "$" tab or a colored border...

then again, this idea is easily subverted by visiting any town more frequently to sell items. Though logically, you'd want to wait till you get to your hometown so you can put you new cash into the bank...

Great idea, violette, many approve. I like it too, but just don't feel it would enhance the game much.

DeletedUser

selling your items more often is foolish. if you cant afford something with the amount you have in the bank you wait until your items make up the difference. so this would help.

DeletedUser

The equip item in the pop up menu is already added in the updated proposal. Mostly, I just wanted to know if people cared that they had to select the option rather than just clicking once. :)

Re: Updated Idea - I think that not being able to see what you have equipped on the inventory page would be a pain it the butt when switching gear for different jobs. More room is nice, but not being able to see ALL your inventory would create problems, I think.

Yeah just noticed after posting :). I say, what's an extra click? I wouldn't mind anyway.

Re:Re: Updated Idea - That's true it would be a pain. So how about a collapsible and expansible left equipped items? So when collapsed it would make more room for the items to be displayed.

DeletedUser

So basically a small write in feature that would allow a drop-down menu to appear for you to mark your items what you plan to sell with either a small "$" tab or a colored border...

then again, this idea is easily subverted by visiting any town more frequently to sell items. Though logically, you'd want to wait till you get to your hometown so you can put you new cash into the bank...

Great idea, violette, many approve. I like it too, but just don't feel it would enhance the game much.

Well, it is a functionality improvement rather than a game enhancement, really. For those of us who never sell items simply to put cash in the bank this would be very useful. In fact, I'm surprised that anyone would do that, because it effectively reduces the amount you save by the amount your bank can hold.

DeletedUser

Well, it is a functionality improvement rather than a game enhancement, really. For those of us who never sell items simply to put cash in the bank this would be very useful. In fact, I'm surprised that anyone would do that, because it effectively reduces the amount you save by the amount your bank can hold.

yea, it depends on your game-style and world your playing...
Saving up for that $20k+ fancy overcoat? Bank can only hold $10k? Getting dueled 3-5 times a day? Yea, then saving up all your items in our bag o' infinite holding is the way to go.

Play an adventure? your town need cash in it's treasury for upgrades?

Don't get me wrong, violet, I support your idea...

DeletedUser

To be honest, I rarely use my bank account. Pretty much all my cash goes into the town treasury so converting my inventory to cash wouldn't really effect me. Except then I'd probably empty my bank account into the treasury too cos it seems weird to be sitting on heaps of cash when the town needs building. Saving inventory when there is something I want to buy instead gives me a mental barrier between what is for me and what is for the town.

Some players fill their bank accounts and give everything left over. Some do a percentage thing. And some don't have towns to share with at all. So, yup... There are lots of different ways to play. :)

DeletedUser

just one small thing. In the updated order of things you forgot to put in mounts, they should either be right before or right after the weapons i think.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah... :eek: Good spotting! Fixing that now.

Edited to add: Do we think this is ready to go to vote now, or can we improve tit some more?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chech out the inventory search thread created by runeneo -- it's essentially the same idea as this one, just a bit differently...

But I say they are basically the same: better arrangement and display of our packs..
Combine the two and put it to vote! ;)

DeletedUser

Firstly, please don't talk about spoilers or use the language you guys have been using (which I have just cleaned).

I am currently working on trying to get "that" posted in our forums so please bear with me. I just need some time, so before all of you get annoyed and rant about it on the forums at least let me try and get it up for all to discuss.

I haven't given any infractions yet as I can understand your frustration, however any more and I shall do so which I think is fair. Think of this as a final warning.

Our ideas do matter, we've had two ideas so far implemented into the game - possibly more to come. I hope to get our record up and I take a look at every idea thread to see if it can be voted on. I have not given threads votes for a while as I want ideas to fully develop which was the problem we discovered last time. We all learn from experience. I am determined to not let this forum be useless, and if you think it is useless then you cut my motivation in half as I am really trying to let you guys make an impact here.

All in all, patience is key and I hope you guys are able to be so.

DeletedUser

I just have readed the german forum...

they have some thing there about "thing's comming in 2009"

the inventory become's smaller but with backpags and sadle bags you can increase your inventory...

I don't read any thing there about an ordering system so we have to work that out realy fast so they can take that also in the programming...

to Zazz Sasst:

I like to combine those two.. sharp point of you ;)

to GEM:

I'm sorry if we maked you pissed... but I think we had (have??) all a bit of a feeling that they don't take us serius.... I don't know what you are doing backstage... but I think it's a hell of a job... I wish you all the luck you need.. thank you also for removing those posts.. they where not very nice :eek:

OK Back to topic:

to Zazz Sasst:

I like to combine those two.. sharp point of you ;)

And Like GEM sad Let us make an good plan of this... so they can work with it... who would like to set all the good options in a post...?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gem you say 'Our ideas do matter, we've had two ideas so far implemented into the game'
Can you tell me which they were?
Something is very wrong here. Are you sure that they just didn't implement some ideas that coincidentally were discussed here?
What I posted was NOT a spoiler, just giving English speaking customers the same courtesy that is routinely given to German ones.

If it is indeed the case that some of our ideas have been adopted, then how does this information get exchanged? There is really no need for this to be shrouded in Kafkaesque mystery.

How about a 'danke schon' from those benefiting from the ideas?
Or is that too much to ask?

I speak as an ex-customer of this overpriced, deceptively sold game.

DeletedUser

Gem you say 'Our ideas do matter, we've had two ideas so far implemented into the game'
Can you tell me which they were?
Something is very wrong here. Are you sure that they just didn't implement some ideas that coincidentally were discussed here?
What I posted was NOT a spoiler, just giving English speaking customers the same courtesy that is routinely given to German ones.

If it is indeed the case that some of our ideas have been adopted, then how does this information get exchanged? There is really no need for this to be shrouded in Kafkaesque mystery.

How about a 'danke schon' from those benefiting from the ideas?
Or is that too much to ask?

I speak as an ex-customer of this overpriced, deceptively sold game.

Server time and guard job.

DeletedUser

guard job? Do you mean the whole guarding town? please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.