Votes: 191 92.7%
  • No I would not!

Votes: 15 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd rather they spent time on things of benefit rather than making things prettier.

DeletedUser

Regardless, the division idea is not part of this one, so it can go elsewhere. :)

DeletedUser

This is kind of a 'bump' is suppose. The idea has been raised in a recent thread and I wonder whether Violette's idea could maybe moved forward to developmet?

It had support (and discussion) here and it has also been suggested in other forms on more recent threads.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

so do I :)

I'll give a few days before putting this to vote, for perhaps a fresh summary or new spins on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll give a few days before putting this to vote, for perhaps a fresh summary or new spins on this.

The only contentious issue has been whether to have 2 or 3 compartments and we came down on the side of 3. If anyone has anything to add, let me know quickly!

I'll take a look at the summary again tomorrow to see if it can be improved in terms of presentation and clarity. :)

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to select multiple different items and move them as a group so you don't have to do each stack separately?

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to select multiple different items and move them as a group so you don't have to do each stack separately?

That is in there. If you look at the mockups, you'll see the popup box is the same as if you were selling stuff so it has the same quantity input.

DeletedUser

I mean different types of items, like moving 3 silver and a ring together as opposed to separately. It could save quite a bit of time when it first comes out...

DeletedUser

That would be great. I think that would be up to the devs if they coded it that way or not. I'd like to see it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.