Votes: 191 92.7%
  • No I would not!

Votes: 15 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'll see if I can come up with an interface like that, but I think the way the game is already coded would make that a more difficult task. The infrastructure for the mockups I did is already there.

DeletedUser

If you let me know when the first post is updated / final let me know and I shall add the vote :)

DeletedUser

there have been a lot of changes i saw here and finally it's a brilliant idea. but the question is will all of this ever be implemented?

DeletedUser

@ Pi-man, I've looked over it and I simply can't see an elegant way to make moving multiple types of items at once without it being more work than it is worth. And as you say, it would be very useful if/when the function is first implemented. After that, however, I think it would be pretty much obsolete so I'm leaving it as it is.

@ Gem - I can't see anything that needs to be changed or any way to present the idea better so IMO, it is ready to go. :)

DeletedUser

Poll added. If everyone encourages people to vote I think we could get a substantial amount of people here!

DeletedUser

Yay i was the 1st vote . I say yes because it gets so annoying when my backpack gets so much radom stuff in it.

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm a french player and I think your idea is great, so I've been translating your post and created a new thread about this on the french forum.
(I hope I weren't wrong to do this)

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm a french player and I think your idea is great, so I've been translating your post and created a new thread about this on the french forum.

Not at all. The mock-ups pretty much speak for themselves, so there isn't much danger of completely mistranslating, which shouldn't be an issue anyway, since your English is excellent. Anything to get us more votes. :)

DeletedUser

I hate this idea! Why would I want something so completely helpful and time saving. Sheesh Violette, do you think you are some sort of smarty pants or something? ;) (I figure since there are not any 'no' votes yet someone should complain about the idea) :D

Well I voted yes Yes YES!!!!

DeletedUser

Nice idea. I'll raise this seperately, but in one town on one world I play we have discussed an additional potential feature, in that should you KO a player in a duel you get to steal a couple of items from their backpack, if this was included that would help with that idea, no-one would like an $8k pair of boots stolen, that would be unfair.

Would a player have to return to town get grab an item from the safe?

DeletedUser

I'm confused MIss Sarajevo, are you for or against stealing items from backpacks in a KO? The idea has been thrown onto the forum several times and dismissed. Also, there is no 'safe'. That is just a term for part of the backpack where you can store items. No need to go back to town as you are carrying the items with you.

2. The “Safe” Compartment
You would move all products you are saving for later quests to this compartment. Items in this compartment cannot be sold in the stores.

DeletedUser

Nice idea. I'll raise this seperately, but in one town on one world I play we have discussed an additional potential feature, in that should you KO a player in a duel you get to steal a couple of items from their backpack, if this was included that would help with that idea, no-one would like an $8k pair of boots stolen, that would be unfair.

Would a player have to return to town get grab an item from the safe?

It's been suggested multiple times and pretty much disliked by all. If you're trying to attach a rider to this idea, it isn't going to happen.

DeletedUser

Thanks Jeremiah. :)

And thank you for putting in the effort to translate it too. That's fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.