Votes: 191 92.7%
  • No I would not!

Votes: 15 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

2 people voted no. maybe when we submit the vote, we'll say everyone voted yes.

Diggo11

I don't think you have any excuse for voting no, you don't have to use the other compartments if you don't like it.

DeletedUser11353

how can I maximise my energy points in the game

maxmise? do you mean recharge your energy to 100 points or buy premium so you can have 150 points?if it`s first one you just need to sleep in a hotel

DeletedUser

Well it will be nice to have in backpack separate clothes for head,body,neck...

DeletedUser

i voted NO, but i am too lazy to write the whole background why i did so

DeletedUser

I dont see how you can vote no. All it does is organize your invy.

DeletedUser

romelis, would u be so kind as to tell us the reason behind your decision?

DeletedUser

1. simple equipting and unequipting an item will go through same chain "clicking on item, picking a back pack slot, clicking ok" instead of just double click on item. which will piss everyone very soon. especially those who jump through 3-4 jobs in one day and has to change their gear.

2. three separate compartments ? i dont see the point whats the difference between "default" and "sell" compartment.

3. since the most expencive purchase doenst exceed bank limit (12k$) so most ppl store the money for their purchases in the form of cash. the only ppl storing wealth in the form of items are those who intend to do some real reskilling. there arent much ppl who do major reskill very often so this solluion could help.

for ex. im doing a reskill for 33k. it means i already have 10k in bank and 23k in stuff. i can assure you, it 23k in stuff is not taht much so it would need changes in the inventory

4. i agree that it helps those who are too clumsy to see what they are clicking on and manage to sell the items they didnt intend in first place. tho making "greenhouse" conditions is bad idea since it "makes all equal" and denies the main principle "all start as equal"... and im against this mediocrity policy

5. the idea might help organise things, but does it in an ugly and not user fririendly way.

i had some other arguments against but i cant remember them on hte spot

Status
Not open for further replies.