Votes: 191 92.7%
  • No I would not!

Votes: 15 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1. simple equipting and unequipting an item will go through same chain "clicking on item, picking a back pack slot, clicking ok" instead of just double click on item. which will piss everyone very soon. especially those who jump through 3-4 jobs in one day and has to change their gear.

2. three separate compartments ? i dont see the point whats the difference between "default" and "sell" compartment.

3. since the most expencive purchase doenst exceed bank limit (12k$) so most ppl store the money for their purchases in the form of cash. the only ppl storing wealth in the form of items are those who intend to do some real reskilling. there arent much ppl who do major reskill very often so this solluion could help.

for ex. im doing a reskill for 33k. it means i already have 10k in bank and 23k in stuff. i can assure you, it 23k in stuff is not taht much so it would need changes in the inventory

4. i agree that it helps those who are too clumsy to see what they are clicking on and manage to sell the items they didnt intend in first place. tho making "greenhouse" conditions is bad idea since it "makes all equal" and denies the main principle "all start as equal"... and im against this mediocrity policy

5. the idea might help organise things, but does it in an ugly and not user fririendly way.

i had some other arguments against but i cant remember them on hte spot
Well you are entitled to your opinion, but I would suggest that:

1. Equipping items will not change much at all, unequipped items will automatically go into the default compartment.

2. The 'sell' compartment will have a 'sell all' option when in stores, potentially saving lots of messing around.

3. Not everyone in the game has access to a maxed out bank.

4. Many people have problems with their browsers that can cause confusion when buying and selling in shops, and regardless, anyone can accidentally click on something. I certainly do not consider such accidents a sure sign of mediocrity.

5. From the explanation and mock-ups provided with the proposal it looks quite neat and user friendly to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

I couldn't have said it better myself.

And you don't have to use it, you can always ignore the save/sell compartments and only use the default one. If it helps someone else and doesn't hurt you, you have no reason on Earth to vote no.

DeletedUser

Having to switch compartments for every single piece of gear when scheduling a job seems like a waste of time to me.

thats what i said not t obe user friendly. also, for ex i do like to play switching between gears in order to do some observations, or count LP, and this "switching between compartments" wount contribute to my health :)

so its still a NO.

DeletedUser

thats what i said not t obe user friendly. also, for ex i do like to play switching between gears in order to do some observations, or count LP, and this "switching between compartments" wount contribute to my health :)

so its still a NO.

Quoting me out of context? I was referring to TheYellowDart's idea of separate tabs for each item type.

Well...I was going to argue with you, but I checked back with the original post for specifics and you're right, this would be tedious as suggested. I thought you could equip from the "safe" compartment. You obviously wouldn't want to sell any gear that you used regularly for jobs, so that gear would be among the gear you would want to protect. I can see your criticism of the idea now.

Still, I like the idea, but I really think items in the safe compartment should be equippable.

DeletedUser

i havent had anything against the idea, but the fulfillment of it suggested is not that good as the idea itself.

DeletedUser

most people like it, so it may be implemented. if u dont like it, then dont use it.

DeletedUser

lol how can i dont use it if it will be implemented ? do you think it will be manageable to switch it off ? i surely doubt that... this idea has maintainance (how to spell this bloody word correctly?) problems and that's it.

DeletedUser

You can play without using it. You'll be able to see the tabs or icons, but you can leave your entire inventory in default. I guess it would work fine as presented now that I think about it again. I was thinking in terms of moving gear you'll use to "safe", but it would work just as well moving the ones you don't want to keep to "sell". "Safe" could just be used for items you can't use yet, products you know you'll need for quests, etc.

DeletedUser

To be honest, if it does get implemented, I will probably only use the default and "sell" compartments, but I still think it's a great idea.

Diggo11

The only inconvenience this gives it the requirement of two clicks to equip an item. Firstly you can always drag, and secondly an extra click isn't that terrible a thing (especially when comparing pros to cons).

DeletedUser

rubbish idea,dont care about rep,say rubbish stuff about me i dont care,but im the only person in this forum who has special needs,autism and aspergers syndrome

haha

DeletedUser

The sell compartment alone would be a huge advantage. I can't see how anyone could vote against it. When I'm saving up for something, I frequently go through my inventory and add up the sale value of all items I don't mind selling, a very tedious and time consuming process. I honestly can't see why anyone would have a problem with that. I had my doubts momentarily when I noticed that you couldn't equip from "safe", but I re-read the first post and now realize it's intended for products for quests. I could see eliminating the safe compartment, but I love the sell compartment.

DeletedUser

yeah i also count my inventory sometimes.

as i said i am not against some parts of idea. im against THIS particular fulfillment of it.

sell compartment alone stands pretty good. if the whole idea was just "the sale compartment idea" i would love it. but still with as less human intervention as possible.

i would even say that the the opposite should be good. just simple 2 compartments without any restrictions on sale.only one would be default in which all items would fell from jobs and shops, while in other there would be items movedby user himself. and just moving between the compartment this figure with options would pop up. equipted and deequipted items would go to the compartment from which the item was put on. in addition to this. if you would equipt items from the compartment you would like to keep your belongings so even unequipted they would fell back to the same compartment without any worries taht if "sell all" is pressed the ywill evapourate.
due to this most logically would item arangement between compartments be. but still without this "item cant be selled in this compartment" restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.