3-Word Story (the real one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon

DeletedUser13636

an open flame

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce.

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce. Then he went

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce. Then he went to kill a

DeletedUser13636

Giant yellow lizard....

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce. Then he went to kill a giant yellow lizard

DeletedUser

Once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce. Then he went to kill a giant yellow lizard who had come

DeletedUser13636

From planet Mars...

Once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce. Then he went to kill a giant yellow lizard who had come from planet Mars

DeletedUser

[]Once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid. I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst. And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce. Then he went to kill a giant yellow lizard who had come from planet Mars, which has hot

Status
Not open for further replies.