3-Word Story (the real one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

(In the right place this time!)
OK, this should be pretty straight forward.

Player A Starts off with 3 words: Once upon a
Player B adds another 3: Once upon a Canadian province five
Player C adds more 3age: Once upon a Canadian province five oysters played soggy
And so on and so forth...

Rules: Only 3 words per post, and all that stuff all the other games say.

Allow me to start:

Once upon a

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic...

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic...he stumbled upon

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic...he stumbled upon applesauce and went

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS!

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles.

DeletedUser

once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to- OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD! RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles. Sauceysauce completely wrecked

Status
Not open for further replies.