3-Word Story (the real one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to-

OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD!
RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS!

Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles.
"Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid."
"I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst."

And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce.
Then he went to kill a giant yellow lizard who had come from planet Mars, which has hot, hotter than Megan and hotter than your mother's homegrown southern fried chicken.

Soon after, Hellstromm began to butter a buttermilk biscuit that he got from his mom's sweet, round, juicey upside down hat,
which was really shaped like a gigantic decagon mounted upon his dad.
Meanwhile, he's pumping iron at the gym's shower, spraying the nozzles all over a pussy cat who was also a dragon.
Celxius he was, killed by a big, bouncing, juicy loaf of bread, then was resurrected into the form of a Yoshi.

But then Mario jumped on top and did naughty things in front of Princess Peach while playing golf and drinking multiple vials of salty sea water from Bowser's big long yogurt cannon, which was being massaged by fac-fic authors.

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the

DeletedUser

Once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to-

Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles.
"Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid."

And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce.
Then he went to kill a giant yellow lizard who had come from planet Mars, which has hot, hotter than Megan and hotter than your mother's homegrown southern fried chicken.

Soon after, Hellstromm began to butter a buttermilk biscuit that he got from his mom's sweet, round, juicey upside down hat,
Meanwhile, he's pumping iron at the gym's shower, spraying the nozzles all over a pussy cat who was also a dragon.
Celxius he was, killed by a big, bouncing, juicy loaf of bread, then was resurrected into the form of a Yoshi.

But then Mario jumped on top and did naughty things in front of Princess Peach while playing golf and drinking multiple vials of salty sea water from Bowser's big long yogurt cannon, which was being massaged by fac-fic authors.

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked

DeletedUser

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum.

DeletedUser

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just

DeletedUser

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and

DeletedUser13636

It was melting

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting

DeletedUser

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth.

DeletedUser13682

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth. Because icecream will

DeletedUser

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth. Because icecream will be smelled and

DeletedUser

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth. Because icecream will be smelled and teh train robber

DeletedUser13682

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth. Because icecream will be smelled and teh train robber will eat all

DeletedUser

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth. Because icecream will be smelled and teh train robber will eat all the snacks in

DeletedUser13682

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth. Because icecream will be smelled and teh train robber will eat all the snacks in that one man's

DeletedUser

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth. Because icecream will be smelled and teh train robber will eat all the snacks in that one man's barometer of zealous

DeletedUser13682

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth. Because icecream will be smelled and teh train robber will eat all the snacks in that one man's barometer of zealous devil worship. Dorothy,

DeletedUser

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth. Because icecream will be smelled and teh train robber will eat all the snacks in that one man's barometer of zealous devil worship. Dorothy, not in Kansas

DeletedUser13682

But then, blood spurted from a talking zit, who was really a Family Guy reference, then Stewie vaporized the only thing in JohannMaximus' heterosexual ish friend Senokai's cheating gambling friend, named Sauceysause, ate an entire block of keyboard parts. It Hurt so much that Elmyr brung down the banhammer upon the scum of the keyboard that sucked up the Q+AForum. It was just so hot and it was melting in his mouth. Because icecream will be smelled and teh train robber will eat all the snacks in that one man's barometer of zealous devil worship. Dorothy, not in Kansas, had contracted a

DeletedUser

98 posts were deleted in this thread. If anyone would like to continue this "story", please send me a PM.

Any unlocking will be conditional upon a guarantee by the posters that rules of common decency are followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.