3-Word Story (the real one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14280

Once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to-

OH MY GOD THERE'S A WILD SCHOFIELD!
RUN FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS!

Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles.
"Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid."
"I feel strangely comfortable playing soggy biscuit with the long bratwurst."

And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce.
Then he went to kill a giant yellow lizard who had come from planet Mars, which has hot, hotter than Megan and hotter than your mother's homegrown southern fried chicken.

Soon after, Hellstromm began to butter a buttermilk biscuit that he got from his mom's sweet, round, juicey upside down hat,
which was really shaped like a gigantic decagon mounted upon his dad.
Meanwhile, he's pumping iron at the gym's shower, spraying the nozzles all over a pussy

DeletedUser

Once upon a hippy who totally was a tard which was pooped out by Czechoslovakian Inter Continental Ballistic... he stumbled upon applesauce, went to-

Mmmm... breasts are Soft, scrumptious, and not related to fat people with an odd obsession of giant, overflowing toilet cleaner bottles.
"Sauceysauce completely wrecked my face with his complicated instrument resembling fresh bratwurst oozing hot, tasty acid."

And then farted David Schofield upon an open flame which burned down a giant oyster with cocktail sauce.
Then he went to kill a giant yellow lizard who had come from planet Mars, which has hot, hotter than Megan and hotter than your mother's homegrown southern fried chicken.

Soon after, Hellstromm began to butter a buttermilk biscuit that he got from his mom's sweet, round, juicey upside down hat,
Meanwhile, he's pumping iron at the gym's shower, spraying the nozzles all over a pussy cat who was

DeletedUser14280

Meanwhile, he's pumping iron at the gym's shower, spraying the nozzles all over a pussy cat who was also a dragon.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, he's pumping iron at the gym's shower, spraying the nozzles all over a pussy cat who was also a dragon. Celxius he was,

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, he's pumping iron at the gym's shower, spraying the nozzles all over a pussy cat who was also a dragon. Celxius he was, killed by a

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, he's pumping iron at the gym's shower, spraying the nozzles all over a pussy cat who was also a dragon. Celxius he was, killed by a big, bouncing, juicy

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, he's pumping iron at the gym's shower, spraying the nozzles all over a pussy cat who was also a dragon. Celxius he was, killed by a big, bouncing, juicy loaf of bread

DeletedUser14280

Meanwhile, he's pumping iron at the gym's shower, spraying the nozzles all over a pussy cat who was also a dragon.
Celxius he was, killed by a big, bouncing, juicy loaf of bread, then was resurrected

DeletedUser

Celxius he was, killed by a big, bouncing, juicy loaf of bread, then was resurrected into the form of

DeletedUser14280

(Hey, saucy, one too many.)

Celxius he was, killed by a big, bouncing, juicy loaf of bread, then was resurrected into the form of a Yoshi

DeletedUser

Celxius he was, killed by a big, bouncing, juicy loaf of bread, then was resurrected into the form of a Yoshi. But then Mario

DeletedUser14280

Celxius he was, killed by a big, bouncing, juicy loaf of bread, then was resurrected into the form of a Yoshi.

But then Mario jumped on top

DeletedUser

Celxius he was, killed by a big, bouncing, juicy loaf of bread, then was resurrected into the form of a Yoshi.

But then Mario jumped on top and did naughty

DeletedUser

But then Mario jumped on top and did naughty things infront of

DeletedUser

But then Mario jumped on top and did naughty things infront of Princess Peach while

DeletedUser14280

Foul!

But then Mario jumped on top and did naughty things in front of Princess Peach while playing golf

DeletedUser

That was only two words, Cel

Foul!

But then Mario jumped on top and did naughty things in front of Princess Peach while playing golf and drinking multiple

DeletedUser

But then Mario jumped on top and did naughty things in front of Princess Peach while playing golf and drinking multiple vials of salty

DeletedUser

But then Mario jumped on top and did naughty things in front of Princess Peach while playing golf and drinking multiple vials of salty sea water from

DeletedUser13682

But then Mario jumped on top and did naughty things in front of Princess Peach while playing golf and drinking multiple vials of salty sea water from Bowser's big long

Status
Not open for further replies.