1.30 Changes to Fort Rewards

Do you like the new fort rewards system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I have heard that there are some battles being held just to get chests - like with cash battles. Is this necessary or even an advantage or can you get them in any battle.?

I think that is pointless. Just fight a regular battle and either get them or don't. As far as I know, the cash does not influence the items received from the chests.

So yes, you can get them in any battle. Arranging a box battle is just silly.

DeletedUser

I am getting despair. I join more thab 5 battles for three week after update and no chest.

DeletedUser16008

The way things are turning out atm the drops need to be more random to reflect a team play... at the moment it just encourages hiders and selfish play.... plus lets get real here no one deserves 3 4 or even 5 chests in one battle thats ridiculous.

Other than that its a good compromise for rewards at a battle ... just spread it out in a random fashion rather the way it is atm and youll have a great system

DeletedUser22685

I think it should be required to actually have a decent battle. Perhaps more of a luck requirement could be added without removing the entire skill factor.

DeletedUser

I am getting despair. I join more thab 5 battles for three week after update and no chest.

Five battles in three weeks isn't that much.

I'm in multiple battles daily, and still have only gotten 4-5 battles with boxes.

DeletedUser

i also am in quite a few battles, and i have found multiple boxes a few times. thing is tho, why should anyone deserve more than one in a battle when the majority get the shaft?

to randomize it somehow, since from what i have seen only decent or full packed and half decent battles have produced multiple chests for people it would be better all around if the luck was spread out within both sides

DeletedUser

Five battles in three weeks isn't that much.

I'm in multiple battles daily, and still have only gotten 4-5 battles with boxes.
Sorry, I mean 5 battles in every week since update. At least 15 battles I joined. That's not included some battles only last for a few rounds.

DeletedUser

I don't get what the devs were trying to accomplish by letting 1 person get 4-5 boxs from one fort fight.. I mean I think everyone is cheerful when they see just one box, the additional boxes, sure, make you even happier, but that means 3-4 other very unhappy and frustrated people.. i too have been to multiple battles since the 1.30, and have yet to receive a box.. and that would be ok, if I knew the boxes were distributed evenly enough.. but they are not!
Sure, performance should have lots to do with the chances to get one, but there should be better distribution. IMO max # of boxes for any one player per battle should be 1 maybe 2, and not 4 or 5.

DeletedUser

I agree with Kengur, 1 box per player should be enough. I find it's unfair that one fighter get more than 1 box.

Diggo11

I highly doubt it was intended people get more than three chests in a single battle. Presuming the formula is tweaked in the next update, I'll be expecting that stops...

DeletedUser

yeah, i agree there needs to be a little bit more randomisation about who gets the boxes something which will encourage more team play.

i also think multiple boxes should NOT be allowed to drop to one person, although it is funny when one contains a belt worth 2k and the other contains one worth 30$ - both steel clad lol

maybe if the 'formula' out there thinks someone is worthy of 2/3/4 boxes it could just give them 1 with something of decent value and spread the rest out randomly amoungst team mates?

DeletedUser25707

Getting more than one chest should not be possible... but another thing is items you can get from chests. It should simply not be possible to get Grey Wool Belt from Iron-clad Chest... and sadly that can happen.

DeletedUser

basically are the developers deceiving us a steel lined box has a value of $5745-11490$ so how is it possible for someone to get a 2000$ drop form the box i guess we need an explanation from a moderator or something.This is actually very unfair

DeletedUser

try getting a precise muzzleloader in a steel lined box...that was a little depressing, and im sure people have got worse than that

DeletedUser

ive gotten better items from the wooden boxes then iron clad

and i still say after i got multi boxes today that they should spread the wealth. some guys i would consider some of the best on our side have yet to get a box, yet others including myself have gotten multiple chests multiple times

and i dont hide, i aint afraid to take one for the team, but i still dont think anyone should come away with multiboxes....and sometimes cash as well

DeletedUser16008

ive gotten better items from the wooden boxes then iron clad

and i still say after i got multi boxes today that they should spread the wealth. some guys i would consider some of the best on our side have yet to get a box, yet others including myself have gotten multiple chests multiple times

and i dont hide, i aint afraid to take one for the team, but i still dont think anyone should come away with multiboxes....and sometimes cash as well

Agreed i get my best stuff in wooden boxes go figure :cool:.... and as ive said before i dont want 5 of them .... 1 is fine. They need to be spread around a LOT more, it is after all a team effort not solo.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
2m7gshi.png

I 3 highest stats, highest hit (over 5000), highest aim and highest shots on target.
All items were standard (worth about 28k buying), the item from the iron box wasn't very valuable.

DeletedUser

basically are the developers deceiving us a steel lined box has a value of $5745-11490$ so how is it possible for someone to get a 2000$ drop form the box i guess we need an explanation from a moderator or something.This is actually very unfair

i like the fact that the item inside the box might be worth bugger all think about it are these boxes auctionable ??? hmmm
if so say you were in a fort battle and got a box BUT were not interested what was inside but needed some cash for reskilling what better way than to flog it on the market and let everyone else gamble there cash on whats inside ?

just my tuppence worth (no i have not got one from a battle yet):no:

DeletedUser30254

You know, this reward system is starting to suck....

I been in around 30 battles since Feb. 2011, and not a SINGLE box. Onyl decent XP i had is like 800XP. I heard you need atleast 1K XP to get a box? To be frank, im not a fort fighter so lol