1.30 Changes to Fort Rewards

Do you like the new fort rewards system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Lol yeah he's a great fort fighter ... but he only got 290 xp, only really good fort fighters are finding them in beta because the fort battle sizes are way smaller than regular worlds, with bigger battles more will drop (hopefully) :sombrero:

Edit: Just checked his stats for that battle and they were not exellent, nice amount of dodges tho.
Dinter hp7190,hp-227,flag 0,hits 7, misses 12,Dmg done 1706, Hits taken 26, Dodges 22, dmd taken 7417, avg dmg 244,KO's 0, rounds online 19

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol yeah he's a great fort fighter ... but he only got 290 xp, only really good fort fighters are finding them in beta because the fort battle sizes are way smaller than regular worlds, with bigger battles more will drop (hopefully) :sombrero:

Edit: Just checked his stats for that battle and they were not exellent, nice amount of dodges tho.
Dinter hp7190,hp-227,flag 0,hits 7, misses 12,Dmg done 1706, Hits taken 26, Dodges 22, dmd taken 7417, avg dmg 244,KO's 0, rounds online 19
i didnt check stats,but i remember what at least he died last.He allways die LAST :-D
with 7k HP allways hide :)

DeletedUser

You saying HP monstering i now the only way to go? Just as I've suspected. Another overpowering already overpowered class. Makes me sick.

DeletedUser22685

It's not like special drops are the only - nor even the main - purpose for fort battles. These shiny weapons aren't meant to be easy to get.

DeletedUser

futurama, to me and all others who can't get key#3 through a quest - they are. The main purpose. The only purpose in fact.

No, I'm not talking about sector and damage bonuses - who cares about those?
I'm talking about +25 LP. Some of us want that LP bonus and as I've said, we can only dream about a quest for that.

DeletedUser

i think fort battles are fun and even if you could never get an item drop at one, i would still actively participate in them. this is all just a nice little bonus.

DeletedUser25707

i think fort battles are fun and even if you could never get an item drop at one, i would still actively participate in them. this is all just a nice little bonus.
No, it's yet another design fail... one of many.

If fort battles are ment to be fun and nothing else you wouldn't get drops from them. Any drop. At all. But you do... in fact, they are the ONLY way you can get some items.

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy fort fight and I'd do them even if there's no drops [in fact, as far as I'm concerned Inno can remove all drops from fort fights and all shinny's from game and I wouldn't care], but if there is drops then everyone attending battle should be able to get them, not just people with 5k or more HP's.

DeletedUser

No, it's yet another design fail... one of many.

If fort battles are ment to be fun and nothing else you wouldn't get drops from them. Any drop. At all. But you do... in fact, they are the ONLY way you can get some items.
Yesterday we had some fort fight where recived chest randomly,but main best report got mate who made maximum damage/
Unfortunatly my side didnt found any rare item in that battle.Maybe defenders did :(
So basicly it random drop or maybe some formula exist.No one knows.BUt most chest get survivors,even dead can find some wood.steel chests.

DeletedUser22685

This goes for me as well, I've never participated in a cash battle. The only purpose fort battles serve for me is for the town's benefit, fun and exp.

DeletedUser

I now beleive theres alot of luck to it .... I got one in beta today, was complete rubbish and found a wooden box in a small battle.

Hp 850

Sp is in FMS and trading

Ap is in dex, little bit in char

nothing but an army revolver inside but still better than anything else I found at a battle .

:dastardly:

DeletedUser

You guys know if there are any fort battle only drops? I got a doctors bag in arizona, energy/health boost, don´t know if you can find it in a job.

DeletedUser

Did i say 3-20 chest?
No,3 chest maximum.

Best Regards

I think 4 chest is possible Kernelru .I seem to recall seeing a pic with 4 of them.

Anyways i am surprised you fort-fighters types didn't start an intelligence/data gathering thread to discover the formula and it's major mechanics.With enough players posting what chests they have found and how many along with their battle stats,we should be able to have a working model.

So someone start that Fort battle thread data gathering :up:

DeletedUser

You guys know if there are any fort battle only drops? I got a doctors bag in arizona, energy/health boost, don´t know if you can find it in a job.

doctors bag after i saw it, was extremely let down. to win in a fort battle, obviously not designed for fort fighters. 25%hp and 40%energy boost?

the numbers reversed would have been sweet, but who is going to use one to head on to another battle? thats a lot of wasted energy for the health bonus

definitely cool for someone getting koed and can immediately get back up and do a few jobs

hoping that there are more than just the one bag

DeletedUser

In w7 i had a battle couple of days ago...the reward was nice 2 iron-clad boxes and some money. I didn't notice I can get on those boxes nice money (3292 each) if i sell them so I opened them. It was a disaster I got two items worth around 400$ (not each). Come on from 2 X 3292 i got 400$. I will never open a chest again.
By the way who knows when those skills like leadership,hiding/stamina,aim dodging will actually help in fort battles?...it seems only hp and luck helps :(.

DeletedUser

dcoots99 Hi,we are talking about fort battles which is different than the job called "guarding the fort ",I am sure that you will be able to guard the fort shortly(just level a few times)

DeletedUser28121

i totally neglected to check the date he became a member:eek:

sorry dude, i laughed my head off i must be honest, but as joxer says we were all newbs once upon a time :D.... keep up the good work and ask questions if some things are not clear.... i'll try to be more constructive and helpful in the future ;)

DeletedUser

that was probably the best first post ever :up:
hope you find a town that people are helpful bud, alsways good to keep new guys coming in and sticking around past level 12

and @negura...sell the chests on the market then, im sure you can get a decent price for them, and who knows maybe someone will thank you for the swag they got

DeletedUser

Hehe today I had another battle in w7 and got 3 boxes (2 iron-clad boxes and one wooden box) I opened one of the iron-clad boxes and got the black army pants (sell value 5010). Some people say it's the best you can get from iron-clad boxes. We should have a section on forum about fort battles finds and see what is the chance of getting something valuable from those boxes.

DeletedUser

We should have a section on forum about fort battles finds and see what is the chance of getting something valuable from those boxes.
I'm absolutely against that.

First, we don't need to know if someone got darkblue rags or other worthless items and second, there is already such overspammed thread on the-west.de forum. Overspammed in a way it looks like it escaped from the OffTopic forum and with a wrong title, it should be named as "counting to 10000".