1.30 Changes to Fort Rewards

Do you like the new fort rewards system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Hehe today I had another battle in w7 and got 3 boxes (2 iron-clad boxes and one wooden box) I opened one of the iron-clad boxes and got the black army pants (sell value 5010). Some people say it's the best you can get from iron-clad boxes. We should have a section on forum about fort battles finds and see what is the chance of getting something valuable from those boxes.

Take the initiative and just do it Negura ,it's the right thing to do if your interest lies in fort-fighting,include :

1>Number and kind of boxes and their content.
2>finds inside of the boxes.
3>Your battles stats,total damage,number of KO's,dodges ect..
4>screen shots if feasible/possibles

With enough players posting we would have a pretty good idea of how this is all working.

DeletedUser

i got 2 boxes today an ironclad and a wooden

ironclad i got black horse belt $2640
wooden i got blue jeans $11180

i also had the most damage inflicted as an attacker and 3rd overall at battle, i dont know if that has anything to do with anything...but it was my best battle in that sense since update, and only one i got a drop

DeletedUser

Whats the maximum number of boxes one player can get out of one fort fight ?

DeletedUser

I've seen 4, W12, I didnt get them and will have to ask the owner before I furnish proof. But 4 at once have been found... Nice stuff too...

Wooden Chest 1: Brown Skull Belt $7020
Wooden Chest 2: Brown Fur Pants $3090
Iron Chest: Precise Winchester $15400
Steel Chest: Fancy Cotton Jacket $6300

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Generally I love it. Hard to fix the result, even if we find on what basis chests drop, upon opening a chest you get a random item.
However... Let's get back to the old system. I never wanted shiny items nor planned to join or organize a push fort fight back then. I've posted a few times that it feels like cheating. But then the chest quest came. Only the chest quest, no 3rd key quest. I was forced to organize pushes just because that only one item.

So, while the new system is awsome and great and I adore it, the unfair thing is that old push fort fighters got the key the way we now can't possibly do. The only fair thing would be to give us a 3rd key quest. No matter what insanity level would it be, put collecting 100 bags of loot if you want to, but just add it.

DeletedUser22575

Generally I love it. Hard to fix the result, even if we find on what basis chests drop, upon opening a chest you get a random item.
However... Let's get back to the old system. I never wanted shiny items nor planned to join or organize a push fort fight back then. I've posted a few times that it feels like cheating. But then the chest quest came. Only the chest quest, no 3rd key quest. I was forced to organize pushes just because that only one item.

So, while the new system is awsome and great and I adore it, the unfair thing is that old push fort fighters got the key the way we now can't possibly do. The only fair thing would be to give us a 3rd key quest. No matter what insanity level would it be, put collecting 100 bags of loot if you want to, but just add it.

They new system is fine just like it is.

As far as the cash battles go despite you "feeling like it was cheating" you did it anyhow. No one "forced" you to do anything, that is nothing but an attempt to rationalize what you did.

As far as some getting the 3rd key under the old system and it not being possible to get it that way anymore thats just the way it goes sometimes when things change.

Nothing really unfair about it. Some got it, some didn't, now a new system is in place that offers players opportunities to get other things and it is a good system.

DeletedUser

However get back to the old system? who left you in charge?? Man, you really do believe you are someone, don't you? Joker isn't happy, lets change things for him. No one in w 13 got a key at a cash battle so stop crying over it will you please? Quit trying to fix things that aren't broken. The key is supposed to be hard to find.

DeletedUser

I like the new system, however my alliance has been keeping some track of what chests we get, whats in them and who gets them and I've noticed some things that need to be changed.

The Quality of the chest (I.E. Wood, etc...) Doesn't seem to matter, anything can come from them. The chests should denote a range of the contents value.

Also they should be more spread out. 4 or 5 chests for 1 person isn't needed. 2 or even 3 is understandable but 4?:blink: I can see that the majority of the time, If you got 1 you at least got 2.

All in all big thumbs up for me, I just wish i could start collecting doctors bags...

DeletedUser

I agree, they should be spread out, it is a team effort that wins a battle, not a 1 man army.
I was in an attack last night in w 10 that lasted 50 rounds. I got a steel lined box containing Sacajawea's pants.

DeletedUser

The Quality of the chest (I.E. Wood, etc...) Doesn't seem to matter, anything can come from them. The chests should denote a range of the contents value.
As far as i know this is working as intended,the higher quality chests simply have a better chance of dropping more valuable item.

Also they should be more spread out. 4 or 5 chests for 1 person isn't needed. 2 or even 3 is understandable but 4?:blink:
Yeah agreed since it is a team effort,it would be nice to spread the love a bit more.Seems like 2 boxes should be plenty enough of a reward for a single player.

Berkie said:
Joker isn't happy, lets change things for him.
Absolutely,also you may erect a statue in his honor for a proper worshiping service.
Bow now! :laugh:

DeletedUser

Sorry, can't do that, see...I had it in my front yard & it seems a few neighborhood dogs have run off with it...with who knows what in mind.

Anyway, I head it from my secret source that they will block the key drop from people who try to figure out the cheaters way of finding the key, instead of the old fashioned way...through hard work.

:dastardly:

DeletedUser

this is ridiculous its all down to luck and well ... in the west my characters have never been lucky.... ever....

I've been to 12 battles since update and gotten 0 boxes, and I see people getting 4 in one battle... just really annoying.... not even a doctors bag or anything...

DeletedUser

i have mixed feelings on the new system, altho i like that it doesnt require a 4k per person entry fee or w/e the case may be.

i have been to a couple battles where the majority of onliners are getting there butts whupped, and some chicken sniper with full hp at the end gets 3 boxes, i dont like that.

dont get me wrong, im not saying that all snipers are chicken hiders, but when they are online and have more hp than the rest of the team, and still refuse to do anything but hide amongst the offliners or back of the group....i dont like that they are rewarded for that kind of play when others are koed in the first few rounds because they are blocking a sector and nobody swaps or w/e

DeletedUser

this is ridiculous its all down to luck and well ... in the west my characters have never been lucky.... ever....

I've been to 12 battles since update and gotten 0 boxes, and I see people getting 4 in one battle... just really annoying.... not even a doctors bag or anything...

yes very annoying I been to a lot of fort fights after the update and before and still I keep getting nothing!!!!!

DeletedUser22575

i have mixed feelings on the new system, altho i like that it doesnt require a 4k per person entry fee or w/e the case may be.

i have been to a couple battles where the majority of onliners are getting there butts whupped, and some chicken sniper with full hp at the end gets 3 boxes, i dont like that.

dont get me wrong, im not saying that all snipers are chicken hiders, but when they are online and have more hp than the rest of the team, and still refuse to do anything but hide amongst the offliners or back of the group....i dont like that they are rewarded for that kind of play when others are koed in the first few rounds because they are blocking a sector and nobody swaps or w/e

Keep a list and just don't rank them in the future.

DeletedUser24373

Ultrahider????

DeletedUser

I have heard that there are some battles being held just to get chests - like with cash battles. Is this necessary or even an advantage or can you get them in any battle.?