1.30 Changes to Fort Rewards

Do you like the new fort rewards system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Iron Clad ones are better.. (slightly..)

If an iron-clad chest is better than a wooden, then a precise pepper gun is better than a precise coach gun, which it isn't, no matter what Gaga says. The key sentence in the blog post and the reason why iron sucks is this:

Interestingly iron chests tended to deliver a higher range of values than wooden chests, claiming both the absolute worst and absolute best item drop

A higher range of values. That's nothing new and that's the reason why so many of us hate iron-clads.

DeletedUser

If an iron-clad chest is better than a wooden, then a precise pepper gun is better than a precise coach gun, which it isn't, no matter what Gaga says.
Marry me! :D

Iron clad chests suck, I agree. All those items you get from them, "expensive" ones, you can get at the market easily. And seriously, cash is not a problem in this game. If you really didn't make a strategy before for piling up a million in 3 months of play, it's easy to make a new one now when the crafting came. Without stopping and stalling your leveling up, ofc.

All those rotten low value items you get from iron clad make that chest utterly worthless. Unlike iron clad, you won't get those useless rotten items from the wooden box.

Don't get me wrong. Wooden box, although slightly better than iron one, is still - worthless. The only box that matters in the game is the steel one, and even that one dropped rediculous stuff on me (figaro razor blade, cody's dagger and similar stuff useless on high levels for anything - and I'm level 120).

DeletedUser

Sure. 2 amateurs with that gun will kill a flag holding HP adventurer by making 5 damage each round - when exactly? tomorrow or next week perhaps?

DeletedUser20647

The pepper gun+luck build is very effective against tanks. I use it all the time.

DeletedUser

No wonder your town on w13 owns not a single fort now, gaga. :razz:

DeletedUser20647

If I was playing on w13, my town would own all of them, obviously.

DeletedUser

If I was playing on w13, my town would own all of them, obviously.

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "i love you"
Birds singin’ in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me

OOPS! That's not gaga's song. Sorry.

DeletedUser

Please keep all posts in this thread on topic. This thread is not the place for discussing things such as what worlds ppl play, what town/alliances do or do not have forts, etc. If ppl continue to go off-topic it will result in removal of posts & notices/infractions as i see fit. Consider yourselves warned. :)

DeletedUser

now, everything is about w11-14. i find those world fun to duel.

as for the on topic-
before i use got bullets, now i get a needles #1.