Workers getting attacked

• Thread starter DeletedUser10514
  • Start date

Do you duel non-duelling classes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So now we got soccer analogies instead of school yard analogies. Both soccer clubs had the opportunity to train like Beckham or sit on the sofa.

And the ole "No one respects you" bogey. Well, I don't respect a player who can't defend her\himself adequately. So I am going to punish them for it.

DeletedUser

So now we got soccer analogies instead of school yard analogies. Both soccer clubs had the opportunity to train like Beckham or sit on the sofa.

And the ole "No one respects you" bogey. Well, I don't respect a player who can't defend her\himself adequately. So I am going to punish them for it.

Do any of the flies in your neighborhood have wings? :eek:hmy:

I just love the duplicity here too. There's all these 'big men' saying I'll attack workers because I can" and the like and then you see them saying things like "Attack MY town's workers and they'll be hell to pay!" cracks me up every time. I suppose there may be the pure worker farmers that don't give a whit about their own towns progress/workers but I suspect these are few and far between.

DeletedUser

There are a few workers specced for dueling i can find on world 10. Those sneeky little workers

DeletedUser

There are a few workers specced for dueling i can find on world 10. Those sneeky little workers

I'm sure there will be and partly because of the sentiments in this thread. And honestly, after a town is built up then everybody should be fair game, imho. It's the rabid "We're gong to kill all workers because we can on this new world" type mentality that I personally have a problem with. These people have no honour and deserve no respect for the rankings they get by these means, again imho.

DeletedUser

well i got attacked by a person in a city we have an alliance with, like wat a nooby player, considering i on friendly terms with the leader, i hoping he gets ( as the tw players put it) farmed, nuked and rimmed.
bye bye.

DeletedUser

Your choice to be the fly.

Do any of the flies in your neighborhood have wings? :eek:hmy:

I just love the duplicity here too. There's all these 'big men' saying I'll attack workers because I can" and the like and then you see them saying things like "Attack MY town's workers and they'll be hell to pay!" cracks me up every time. I suppose there may be the pure worker farmers that don't give a whit about their own towns progress/workers but I suspect these are few and far between.

DeletedUser

Rofl.

A certain town to remain unnamed has been attacking the workers in my town almost exclusively. So we first asked them to stop, to which they gladly refused.

We began retaliation on their workers, and now their main worker is crying and saying he's going to be telling everyone how we attack workers.

Of course, he can;t get any building done, because he's their only real builder, and just keeps getting KO's.

DeletedUser

actually he can. when my workers get koed it dont bother me i get 2 days to build without worries. then laugh at the sissy that hit an unarmed worker and send him taunts lol then spread all kinds rumors abt how he cant even fight a real fighter. as thats 90% the excuses I get back. Well I cant snivel Fight any Duellers Snivel My level Snivel Snivel I always Lose Waaaaaaaaaaaa

DeletedUser

so my suggestion is if ya keep getting yer butt handed to you by other fighters either
A: quit duelling and do some reg jobs and buy better gear
or
B: quit the game and find something you can do

DeletedUser

well if they so crappy fighters their own level beat them just equip a weap on worker cause he prob beat the squishy cant duel fighter

DeletedUser

I've finally been koed for the first time, I'm getting peace and quiet for 2 days where I can work my money jobs uninterrupted, so I'm not complaining:)

DeletedUser

look at it this way if my town's duellers ko you you won't have to worry about for a couple of days :p

DeletedUser

Stop whining, there are few things you can do...

1. Ask the duellers of your town to protect you.
2. Don't carry money.
3. Don't be in a town.
4. Don't be in this game.
5. Make a Workers Union and go on a strike, Duellers need workers to build the towns, and workers need duellers for protection..

It would be loads of fun to see all workers sitting and protesting outside their towns! :p

DeletedUser

Stop whining, there are few things you can do...

1. Ask the duellers of your town to protect you.
2. Don't carry money.
3. Don't be in a town.
4. Don't be in this game.
5. Make a Workers Union and go on a strike, Duellers need workers to build the towns, and workers need duellers for protection..

It would be loads of fun to see all workers sitting and protesting outside their towns! :p
The west rules did not say do not attack workers.:eek:hmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.