Workers getting attacked

• Thread starter DeletedUser10514
  • Start date

Do you duel non-duelling classes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thats a dirty tactic Denisero. Well done!

Now we have found the Reds Under The Bed we need to set up a proper Lynch Mob \ Inquisition \ Oversight Committee

----------- < SNIP!! > --------------------

I have just added "Mucking out the Stables" to my job rotation, so I can get a Pitch Fork.

DeletedUser

While I am shooting my mouth off,

The "6th Grader bashing up the 3rd Grader" analogy is falacious (please tell me I spelt that correctly). We are talking about 2 players with equal opportunities, especially in this bright new World 10.

Instead, we are talking about 2 x 6th graders. 1 sits on his sofa all day shoving cream cakes into his face. The other works out at the gym and goes to Karate Class 3 times a week.

DeletedUser

that is odd before I placed my vote I could see who voted for what and now after I voted I can not see who voted for what.

DeletedUser

You click on the numbers and you can see who voted for what, I see that as a nice little feature now that you mention it :p

DeletedUser

Still works for me. Just click on the number to the right of the pretty coloured bars.

DeletedUser

While I am shooting my mouth off,

The "6th Grader bashing up the 3rd Grader" analogy is falacious (please tell me I spelt that correctly). We are talking about 2 players with equal opportunities, especially in this bright new World 10.

Instead, we are talking about 2 x 6th graders. 1 sits on his sofa all day shoving cream cakes into his face. The other works out at the gym and goes to Karate Class 3 times a week.

You missed the point. Point is/was just because it's not against the law/rules doesn't make it right.

DeletedUser

Not that I'm bothered that people know how I voted, but shouldn't it be made clear that this is not a secret ballot? Just saying, you know.

DeletedUser

I believe before you vote it says "Warning: This is a public poll" beneath all the options.

Above actually.

"Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected."

DeletedUser

but there are in suite in which i am right now :D
and also in fort barracks :p

DeletedUser

There ain't no baths in the janitor closer I'm living in right now!!!
Its a game the only thing you can do is sleep at the janitor closet thats what hotel is for.:nowink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just hit a worker for some free cash and xp.

Man, that felt good!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
There ain't no baths in the janitor closer I'm living in right now!!!

Your right, it's outside.

2nk8312.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.